Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
1 more pedal than the others means it's better....:p

Can't be the first... I've never been first at anything
My mansquatch was delivered Friday, and they notified me Saturday. Won't take delivery till Thursday though
Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
My mansquatch was delivered Friday, and they notified me Saturday. Won't take delivery till Thursday though
You're gonna love it. Why the wait to get it?

There was a video about the manual on here, maybe from "ourbroncolife", watch it, it's pretty cool

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

You don't HAVE to watch it, but here it is

13Neumeierwa

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
You're gonna love it. Why the wait to get it?

There was a video about the manual on here, maybe from "ourbroncolife", watch it, it's pretty cool
I guess you need a job to get financing haha. I've been doing interviews for six days. Will be accepting a job offer tomorrow!! I test drove her Saturday and there was some minor paint damage that needed fixing but other than that she looked real good.

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
TTGX701062

Ohio may 19

Avon indiana may 22

East saint Louis Illinois may23 7:59 pm

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess you need a job to get financing haha. I've been doing interviews for six days. Will be accepting a job offer tomorrow!! I test drove her Saturday and there was some minor paint damage that needed fixing but other than that she looked real good.
Congrats on the job!

I don't even think i looked at it until the paperwork was done, i was taking it home either way:ROFLMAO:

Skoolbus

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Stop bothering those poor people. Just stop. OMG THIS IS RIDICULOUS, just chill. I beg you, just take a week off, see how it feels, just for a bit. I bet it will feel good, seriously.. step back, go live life, it will be there in a week, if not then maybe the next. Nothing you do will change that. Give it a try, let go, stop holding so tightly, give in to what the universe is trying to show you, it wants you to be happy, go and be happy
Ha, some people need to plan selling their other car/compare loans/get their ducks in a row beforehand. I'm also trying to surprise my wife with it and figure out when I can sneak out, get the car and install my simple add ons for it with a friend's help without arousing suspicion.

I just want a general idea of the week to expect it in so I'm not running around like a chicken with its head cut off when it does actually arrive. I agree with your overall sentiment but I like to be organized and plan.

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s home. Finally!
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 1653359586845

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 1653402236976

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ha, some people need to plan selling their other car/compare loans/get their ducks in a row beforehand. I'm also trying to surprise my wife with it and figure out when I can sneak out, get the car and install my simple add ons for it with a friend's help without arousing suspicion.

I just want a general idea of the week to expect it in so I'm not running around like a chicken with its head cut off when it does actually arrive. I agree with your overall sentiment but I like to be organized and plan.
I get that. Just seems people are stressing. We're all in this together and I'm here for you all. I think everyone is pretty much ready, you had two years to prepare. And even if you do get an idea of "when", it can still go sideways.
I still haven't received my shipped email :ROFLMAO: and the built email said it wasn't going to be here until 24th-30th.
Best you're going to get is a ballpark idea, and let it ride.

I say torture us on the board, not the chat people. I'd be willing to bet those on the chat cant even afford a bronco (i would love to be wrong about this) and people won't let up on them, (it's not just our build week, they all do it).
Pass the time sharing info and what you are going to do, what you are looking to add, where you going to go (I'm going to Giant Eagle, wherever)

I think the "Amazonification" of instant gratification turns into frustration and that's not good for anyone.

Bronco won't change your life. I didn't drive the bronco today. Best part of my day was watching a tree blow in the wind for a half hour. It was amazing!

Like i said, I'm here for you and support you in this endeavor, let's stop the suffering:ROFLMAO: and be part of the solution.

cadeucsb

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
For people that got rail car info, were you able to get that from Ford's chat or only through your dealer? My dealership is really bad at getting back to me and I'm getting the runaround on Ford chat/they say to get rail info from my dealer and can only provide old info on where it's currently at.
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 1653402236976
I have spoken to this rep and got zero info...i mentioned that i would reach out to another rep...was told the next rep will see the exact same system...next rep had all the details. Thanks to these chat folk for dealing with our neurotic checking, but some are definitely better than others

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
anyone get a picture of their bronco on the line from 5/12-5/13 blend

Lifeliberty