Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I mentioned this earlier, mine was delivered almost immediately after being built, so there is reason to be optimistic.
Sponsored

jmschweiger

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3, Jeep Liberty Renegade, 2003 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great! Myself and 2 others are built and waiting on shipping also. You'll be #4. I would assume the closer we get to a full truck, the more likely we will get shipped.
My Blend date is on 6/24, so maybe i will be on the same truck as you guys!! that woudl be oool. My birthday is on July 1st, so my Bronco might be a great birthday present.

jeff

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got my first Price Protection check directly from Ford today. In my case, it is for $400, and arrived about 2 weeks after delivery.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my first Price Protection check directly from Ford today. In my case, it is for $400, and arrived about 2 weeks after delivery.
wait, so both price protections get refunded by Ford? I thought we gave a certificate number on the first one and it was automatically deducted. I'm still not sure on the second one...

We really need to get all this price protection stuff sorted. There are several of us being delivered within the next month and I know in my case I'm looking at a total of over $2500 of price protections. $825 then $1750.

Last edited:

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

wait, so both price protections get refunded by Ford? I thought we gave a certificate number on the first one and it was automatically deducted. I'm still not sure on the second one...

We really need to get all this price protection stuff sorted. There are several of us being delivered within the next month and I know in my case I'm looking at a total of over $2500 of price protections. $825 then $1750.
As far as I understand it, the first one can either be a direct price reduction or a check directly from Ford. I called Ford and got my certificate number and gave it to Jeremy, but it still ended up coming as a check. That might not be the case for everyone, and timing probably has something to do with it.

The second one, as I understand it, is some sort of rebate that goes directly to the dealer, and then they cut the buyer a check. This typically takes 4 - 6 weeks to process.

Since I'm about a month ahead of you guys in terms of delivery date, I will keep you posted as to how this all goes for me. It is a sizable chunk of money and will not go ignored.

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great! Myself and 2 others are built and waiting on shipping also. You'll be #4. I would assume the closer we get to a full truck, the more likely we will get shipped.
My shipping is also estimated to be 6/28-7/4, so Im definitely getting a vibe that they’re trying to fill a truck to deliver then.

Sponsored

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any lucky winners?
2D5C36F0-0FCE-474F-8833-35D425B3E7BB.jpeg
I do have a HPR Badlands built and within the delivery window given by Ford. Trying not to get excited since I have no idea what others ordered before me.
Sponsored