First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please clarify how someone at the back of the line would impact your order? If the answer you state is “you may get your s first”- that’s a Ford issue. That’s exactly my point.
There is no line. Available Commodities (soft top vs MIC) will get built first. We have had several walk ins get chosen before reservation holders for that very reason.
Sponsored

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You dont think friends a family of people who work at dealerships not getting pushed ahead of other orders .
This is not happening. I can promise you this otherwise my wife would already have hers! I’ve tried. Haha

Motoxslow

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HD Pan American, 2003 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

only the ones that settled for a more doors bronco ;)
Just got back from motorcycle ride from southern MD to Acadia ME and I didn’t see squat Broncos until we hit ME, saw three 2 door in ME.

FormerJeepJunkie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There is no line. Available Commodities (soft top vs MIC) will get built first. We have had several walk ins get chosen before reservation holders for that very reason.
So same question. If someone who has a build that can be built gets theirs done before one that can’t- why is this a problem? Just saying “no one else can order” doesn’t solve the issues already there with available options.

Sponsored

Craigthebull

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost premium
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I still think that abandoned orders should be offered to order holders/reservation holders not turned over to dealers for ADM. That way people who have 3 orders don’t end up giving dealers the bronco

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've seen this type of quote a number of times on the forums, but it's really not true. Lots of order holders (including me) went with small dealers and we got our Broncos. The problem arose from thousands of would-be Bonco buyers going with the same small dealer who offered them a "better" deal.

Not that I want to be a Ford apologist, as they really messed things up, but just wanted to clarify that going with a smaller dealer was by no means a death sentence.
I went small dealer and took delivery 10/9/21. Would have been two weeks sooner but we were out of town. The only delay really was I waited until March to convert res to order and then delayed giving up the mod top until last minute. June. I think. But from that point forward was smooth as silk and the only money paid prior to delivery was day 1 $100.

I believe my Bronco was their first retained but could have been second. Their mannequin did get built and shipped prior to my order but that could be cause of the top.

And no constraints a year ago for me other than mod top.

My opinion, however outdated, is that any dealer large or small firm.order for retail should get scheduled based on order timestamp and ahead of even a single vehicle ordered for inventory. Maybe this system is designed to do just that. Prevent dealers from placing bogus orders to get saleable inventory ahead of the competition.

But is a sorry situation Ford is in if they could not produce enough 22s to satisfy outstanding 21 reservations.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is not happening. I can promise you this otherwise my wife would already have hers! I’ve tried. Haha
maybe who ever your friend or family is dont really like you or not hooked up with who ordering at that dealership because I already seen post of people who already clam to happen with .

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does this mean I get my 2021 order?
It means dealer will get dealer stock 2023 models they sell for $20-30k over msrp before Ford will build customer orders from 2020!

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So same question. If someone who has a build that can be built gets theirs done before one that can’t- why is this a problem? Just saying “no one else can order” doesn’t solve the issues already there with available options.
Why is this a problem? Lol. Do you truly believe whatever it is you want no one else in America with a reservation wants? That’s why. When Ford announced allocation they f’ed over every reservation holder. People started ordering soft top, 4 doors across the nation to try and skip the line. People who ordered 2 doors and wild traks and badlands were skipping the line with no reservation simply because allocation, why we had to sit and watch and be told tough luck. That’s why.

If you stop accepting orders you start shortening lines of reservation holders across the nation until dealers don’t have anymore and Ford only ships them lower trim stock. Eventually it starts trickling down to shortening longer lines for higher trims at dealers who had less allocation.

Ford Bronco NO New Bronco Retail Orders When 2023 Order Bank Opens 9/12. Dealer Stock and Converted Previous Orders Only. 1659827056320

I don’t even trust Ford to do this, we’ll see. But you won’t get any sympathy from anyone here, you should have got in line 2 years ago like the rest of us.

Sponsored

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It means dealer will get dealer stock 2023 models they sell for $20-30k over msrp before Ford will build customer orders from 2020!
With as much trust as I have in Ford, yes. Going off what everything says, no. Should only be for dealers without any orders and left over parts for lower trims just to keep the line moving.

FormerJeepJunkie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why is this a problem? Lol. Do you truly believe whatever it is you want no one else in America with a reservation wants? That’s why. When Ford announced allocation they f’ed over every reservation holder. People started ordering soft top, 4 doors across the nation to try and skip the line. People who ordered 2 doors and wild traks and badlands were skipping the line with no reservation simply because allocation, why we had to sit and watch and be told tough luck. That’s why.

If you stop accepting orders you start shortening lines of reservation holders across the nation until dealers don’t have anymore and Ford only ships them lower trim stock. Eventually it starts trickling down to shortening longer lines for higher trims at dealers who had less allocation.

Ford Bronco NO New Bronco Retail Orders When 2023 Order Bank Opens 9/12. Dealer Stock and Converted Previous Orders Only. 1659827056320

I don’t even trust Ford to do this, we’ll see. But you won’t get any sympathy from anyone here, you should have got in line 2 years ago like the rest of us.
I’m not asking for sympathy. Never once. I also said I’d be fine waiting in the back of the line. What I was asking is how someone at the back of the line threatens someone at the front? And how does building a model that can be built now hurt those that can’t get built due to restrictions? Please clarify how not accepting orders makes parts magically appear. They can shut it off for two years- it won’t make those at the front of the line have more parts than adding people at the end. If your point is that you should get yours first- duh. No one is disagreeing with you.

Rockett

Big Bend
First Name
Rockett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have not ordered mine yet. Ordering MY23. I truly feel for all of you who have to wait so long. I have no problem waiting my turn behind all you long time res holders.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m not asking for sympathy. Never once. I also said I’d be fine waiting in the back of the line. What I was asking is how someone at the back of the line threatens someone at the front? And how does building a model that can be built now hurt those that can’t get built due to restrictions? Please clarify how not accepting orders makes parts magically appear. They can shut it off for two years- it won’t make those at the front of the line have more parts than adding people at the end. If your point is that you should get yours first- duh. No one is disagreeing with you.
I’m not sure what it is that you don’t understand. There is no line dude, it doesn’t exist. There was, Ford ended it and went to dealer allocation. High volume dealers got lots of Broncos in 2021 for walk-in non reservation holders. That’s the problem, that’s why it’s broken. The reservation line isn’t getting shorter because people are jumping the line.

You keep asking why you can’t get in line. Because that’s the PROBLEM, everyone keeps ordering Broncos and Ford keeps building them based off dealers historical sales volume and not order date. Go read the vin threads, people have gotten every model across the lineup over people with exact builds with day 1 reservations. That’s why. Because it’s broken and the only way to fix it is to shut it down.

FormerJeepJunkie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m not sure what it is that you don’t understand. There is no line dude, it doesn’t exist. There was, Ford ended it and went to dealer allocation. High volume dealers got lots of Broncos in 2021 for walk-in non reservation holders. That’s the problem, that’s why it’s broken. The reservation line isn’t getting shorter because people are jumping the line.

You keep asking why you can’t get in line. Because that’s the PROBLEM, everyone keeps ordering Broncos and Ford keeps building them based off dealers historical sales volume and not order date. Go read the vin threads, people have gotten every model across the lineup over people with exact builds with day 1 reservations. That’s why. Because it’s broken and the only way to fix it is to shut it down.
So your argument to me is the exact point I said at the very beginning. The process is a mess and they aren’t fixing the basic issue of how they are handling it. But somehow I’m the bad guy because I’m frustrated with how it’s being handled. Perhaps your anger would be better directed at Ford and not at me. The fact that I could potentially walk in and get an order faster than a person that ordered 2 years ago is the issue overall. But at the same time- if that’s the problem and I (or anyone) did not create it, I don’t see why there is the need to keep posting about why I’m the issue.
Sponsored