mig1980

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good day everyone. I wanted to ask if anyone was aware of our could point me to an article that explains when 2023 new Bronco orders will open up? I have been looking to order one for a while.

Any information would be helpful.
Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good day everyone. I wanted to ask if anyone was aware of our could point me to an article that explains when 2023 new Bronco orders will open up? I have been looking to order one for a while.

Any information would be helpful.
We have no official word, some speculate it will be February. But when it does open, it won’t be for long.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully not until a lot more of the backlog is cleared out.

OP
OP
mig1980

mig1980

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you all. Any idea if there is a way to have a dealer submit a pre-order in preparation for the order banks to open?

Sponsored

dr.frank1320

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW I3, F150, '89 XJ, Nissan Figaro & F100CV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I noticed a few days ago you could get to the 'Build Your 2023 Bronco' thing on Ford's website without needing to go in through the email link. (reorder link for 2022 holders) I surely hope they get some of the backorder stuff done and delivered. I'm getting tired of waiting.

mkalil

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you all. Any idea if there is a way to have a dealer submit a pre-order in preparation for the order banks to open?
Your dealer can hold your build summary and then submit it when/if order banks finally opening, that’s what my dealer is doing with mine

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a very dealer-specific thing. There is no way to pre-order a vehicle through Ford without the reservation system... so any pre-order system you find will be something created by that dealer. For most dealers it'll probably be something like "salesman tracks your order on a spreadsheet and you hope they remember to submit it when orders open up" sorta thing.

My dealer doesn't doesn't take pre-orders because Ford may change the available options, they may change the pricing, or they simply may not open order banks for the rest of this model year.
Sponsored