Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Watched Johnnyā€™s car care YouTube and he was saying maverick was pushed to mid September to schedule more builds so maybe bronco is following suit
I plan on ordering for the first time when the banks open again. I would prefer they push the open date to get as many backorders finished as possible. I would rather wait to order, than to order and wait to receive.

Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I plan on ordering for the first time when the banks open again. I would prefer they push the open date to get as many backorders finished as possible. I would rather wait to order, than to order and wait to receive.
im actually right there with ya. Been waiting a couple years to take care of some things and get where I need to be financially but placing an order this time finally also. I did decide velocity blue Wildtrak leather, lux, tow, mic, mod bumper, hoss 3.0 Iā€™m about 99% positive. I can wait for it but Iā€™d rather everyone who ordered get theirs first for sure.
Was a bit excited as 8/15 is the day before my birthday but I can wait til when it opens.

BrotaryEngine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

FormerJeepJunkie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maverick order banks have been pushed to 9/15 and it isn't reflected on their page. If it doesn't update within the next few days this may not be a good source.
Ish. What ā€œinsidersā€ are hearing is that it isnā€™t the whole lineup- only certain versions. So both answers could be right at the same time. Banks may open, but may be limited to certain trim levels.

Iā€™ve heard (weā€™ve heard) ā€œmy dealer saysā€ for years. Fact is, only Ford says. Until that happens, we can say anything we want and have an equal chance of being right.

BrotaryEngine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ish. What ā€œinsidersā€ are hearing is that it isnā€™t the whole lineup- only certain versions. So both answers could be right at the same time. Banks may open, but may be limited to certain trim levels.

Iā€™ve heard (weā€™ve heard) ā€œmy dealer saysā€ for years. Fact is, only Ford says. Until that happens, we can say anything we want and have an equal chance of being right.
The Ford has spoken. Praise be the oval which is blue:

Ford announced its retail order banks will be re-opening for Bronco Sport, Edge, Explorer and Ranger, on Aug. 2, and Maverick and Maverick Tremor will be available for retail order in September.

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Order banks for the gas version is supposed to open tomorrow, so we have one day to wait to find out. Hybrid is targeted for 8/15. Dates from the Fleet companies are usually accurate because they get direct updates from the auto companys. They don't post "speculation" dates, only exactly what they receive from the car companys.

Sponsored

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Dayton1984