John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Phil can explain it better than I but I will give it the college try.

When your dealer pulls up you name in their system the Smart Vincent will show all discounts available to that person. So If you have been through this process since the beginning then it will show the first price protection going from MY21 to MY22. It will also show other incentives available.

The wife and I just bought a 22 Timberline and when the salesman put in her information and pulled up the screen I could see right away in red my price protection. I believe it was triggered by the same e-mail address.

So when you see the term Smart Vincent think of price protection. If this is wrong someone will correct me.

1660436301945.png

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2023-ford-bronco-ordering-information.50973/
Thanks!
Sponsored

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't think the total number of multiple orders are as high as people think. Not including dealers that may be trying to game for stock- I bet it's less than 10K customer orders which would clear up about a month in a 15+ month backlog for higher trim levels. This is still about constraints and dealer allocation.
I think you're right about multiple orders. In my case, I did order a less constrained one from the same dealer(December order that we got in mid April) and my adult daughter loves it so much that she is buying it from me when my 7/20/20 reservation arrives sometime Q1 of 2023. We didn't plan on it but will be a two Bronco family. :)

Sponsored

MkMcCoy30A

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep JLU High Altitude; 20 Porsche Macan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So if you’re an unconverted reservation holder (Waiting out for the MY23 hardtop) does this mean an order can be placed 9-12-2022?
his my question exactly. And how does one do that on 9/12? Do we frantically refresh the site at midnight on 9/11? And what site do you go to? I'm a 7/14/20 reservation with an order at Granger in 99 status.

OBXJoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a July 2021 reservation that was never converted into an order. On Sept 12th will I be able to convert to an order?

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a July 2021 reservation that was never converted into an order. On Sept 12th will I be able to convert to an order?
Joe where have you been? You joined over a year ago and your just now posting? My reservation was about 3 months before yours and I converted to an order in Oct '21 when many that had reserved converted too. I wonder why you didn't convert then? Maybe your dealer didn't code you correctly?

You'll want to follow up with your dealer to make sure you do convert and keep your order AND time stamp when they start verifying orders later this month.

OBXJoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I never converted it. Life got in the way !!!
I went to the dealer late aug22 and they still have my reservation but didn’t know if that would allow me to place an order. They contacted the Ford rep and they weren’t sure a reservation could be converted in sept. I wasn’t going to post until I had a question I couldn’t find a answer to.

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Until supply is fixed also limit one per drivers license and credit application
In December I ordered two Broncos. One for my son (OB) and one for myself (Badlands). Since he was a minor I put them both under my name. Im hoping that the COVP verification doesn't mess my two orders up. I can switch one to my son's name but not sure it will be allowed. Any insights on how to best do this without getting flagged for having duplicate orders?

Sponsored

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I never converted it. Life got in the way !!!
I went to the dealer late aug22 and they still have my reservation but didn’t know if that would allow me to place an order. They contacted the Ford rep and they weren’t sure a reservation could be converted in sept. I wasn’t going to post until I had a question I couldn’t find a answer to.
I think it’s likely you’ll be able to turn it in with a reservation, it’s no NEW orders/reservations. But you’ve lost all price protection at this point.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Until supply is fixed also limit one per drivers license and credit application
Great in theory, but this is Ford we’re talking about.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think it’s likely you’ll be able to turn it in with a reservation, it’s no NEW orders/reservations. But you’ve lost all price protection at this point.
If a July '21 reservation Ford took away/didn't give PP to those that order after March 19th '21

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well if you look at the latest timeline on Sept. 28 is unconverted reservations. If someone wanted a MOD top then their reservation would have been an unconverted reservation until MOD top was avail. Mod top now available.

Ford Bronco NO New Bronco Retail Orders When 2023 Order Bank Opens 9/12. Dealer Stock and Converted Previous Orders Only. 1662393781329

So the way I read it @OBXJoe would will be able to convert. However if you wait until after Nov 21, when COVP ends then I believe you will be SOL. I think Ford will delete all orders/reservations left in the system after Nov 21, before opening the doors to new orders.
Sponsored