First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man been on the wait list to order a 23 when the banks open (I had one of the first Bronco orders and didn't take delivery like an idiot). Looks like Im not getting one anytime soon....

Got this from my dealer yesterday.

"Ford announced late yesterday that they will not be opening the 2023 Bronco order banks to new retail orders. Would you like for me to reach back out when I have more information on the 2024 order banks? Or would you consider any of the 2022 Broncos we have on the lot?"
Not sure this is accurate. It appears they are not taking new retail orders 9/12 however did say the plan is to open banks q4 or early next year. With requiring COVP it should drastically cut down the amount of backlog by reducing numbers to actual people and not multi orders and flippers.
Sponsored

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you expect a manufacturer to honor a 2 year old price after the massive supply chain driven and politically driven inflation on EVERYTHING? Wow!! At some point, it makes more financial sense for Ford to not honor that original pricing.
Wasn't it obvious that this was going to be a cluster when Ford reintroduced the Bronco, and that there would be an INSANE demand for it?
I'm all for folks throwing temper tantrums and walking away. It'll make it that much quicker for the real long-term Ford customers to get our Broncos. Those of us who've been part of the Ford family for decades have seen this EVERY time Ford brings back a special vehicle - all the different special Mustang variants, Raptors, etc. We had to sit back and wait while all the craziness died down a bit, or some would just shell out a crapload of extra money to get their hands on one of these vehicles. The Bronco has just brought out a whole new batch of whiners that us Ford folks have to deal with, yet again.
Yep! I expect them to honor that pricing because that’s exactly what they said they were going to do.

slappybabs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Man been on the wait list to order a 23 when the banks open (I had one of the first Bronco orders and didn't take delivery like an idiot). Looks like Im not getting one anytime soon....

Got this from my dealer yesterday.

"Ford announced late yesterday that they will not be opening the 2023 Bronco order banks to new retail orders. Would you like for me to reach back out when I have more information on the 2024 order banks? Or would you consider any of the 2022 Broncos we have on the lot?"
yep can confirm. Just got a call from my dealer knowing I had money to put down on a new order. Told me he will follow up but looks like I won’t be able to order one through him anytime soon.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So you expect a manufacturer to honor a 2 year old price after the massive supply chain driven and politically driven inflation on EVERYTHING? Wow!! At some point, it makes more financial sense for Ford to not honor that original pricing.
Wasn't it obvious that this was going to be a cluster when Ford reintroduced the Bronco, and that there would be an INSANE demand for it?
I'm all for folks throwing temper tantrums and walking away. It'll make it that much quicker for the real long-term Ford customers to get our Broncos. Those of us who've been part of the Ford family for decades have seen this EVERY time Ford brings back a special vehicle - all the different special Mustang variants, Raptors, etc. We had to sit back and wait while all the craziness died down a bit, or some would just shell out a crapload of extra money to get their hands on one of these vehicles. The Bronco has just brought out a whole new batch of whiners that us Ford folks have to deal with, yet again.
Lol K. I really don’t care if you’re one of the, “ford folks,” I’ll put that on my list of irrelevant things I’ve heard today. I’m going to enlighten you with some mind blowing information. I will do what I want and feel what I want when I want, where I want and how I want. If I choose after 3+ years of waiting, being passed over and losing the price protection I was offered, to not buy a Bronco, that’s my decision. If I choose not to reward Ford with more money in 2024 for a 3+ year old order, that’s my prerogative.

Ford doesn’t know you exist and worshipping them doesn’t make your opinion matter anymore. Thanks for your contribution though.

FormerJeepJunkie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure this is accurate. It appears they are not taking new retail orders 9/12 however did say the plan is to open banks q4 or early next year. With requiring COVP it should drastically cut down the amount of backlog by reducing numbers to actual people and not multi orders and flippers.
I’d have to agree. I think that was a sales tactic to get you focused on what they have on the lot. And if they have it on the lot at this point- it’s because it has a big price increase on it.

There is a zero percent chance they will just skip a whole model year for orders. They already cut it off in early March. They will likely give 30-60 days to convert orders in September and then open it up overall. You may end up waiting until 2024 to get it- but that will be production based.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Finally, we have a "real long-term Ford customer", so glad you finally decided to join the forum two years after the Bronco was reintroduced.

Since you are "Special", someone who has "been part of the Ford family for decades", why did you wait so long? I'm sure your Ford dealer took special care of you back on July 13, 2020 and gave you a promise to be one of their dealerships first Bronco customers. Of course, thanks to your loyalty, your Ford dealer promised to sell you your new Bronco at below MSRP.

Since you have the inside track over all of us non-"real long-term Ford customers" it's refreshing to see you understand that its "obvious that this was going to be a cluster". Of course, thanks to your loyalty you are very familiar with the Ford "cluster" and the inside of your dealers service department where I'm sure you have earned at least free coffee and free floor mat protectors.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’d have to agree. I think that was a sales tactic to get you focused on what they have on the lot. And if they have it on the lot at this point- it’s because it has a big price increase on it.

There is a zero percent chance they will just skip a whole model year for orders. They already cut it off in early March. They will likely give 30-60 days to convert orders in September and then open it up overall. You may end up waiting until 2024 to get it- but that will be production based.
If that sales tactic is accurate I’ll most likely grab a Jeep 💯. I don’t mind waiting and being back of the line (been looking forward to the bronco since before the unveiling) but if my only options are to pay insane ADM or not have a bronco at all I’ll just custom order an extreme rubicon wrangler 🤷‍♂️

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With as much trust as I have in Ford, yes. Going off what everything says, no. Should only be for dealers without any orders and left over parts for lower trims just to keep the line moving.
Bull!

The largest dealers will always have cheap and expensive Bronco models on their lot with outrageous markups.

A friend picked up his July 13th 20 order just last Friday. Want to guess how many Broncos this same dealer sold out of inventory prior to him getting his after a 25 month wait?

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bull!

The largest dealers will always have cheap and expensive Bronco models on their lot with outrageous markups.

A friend picked up his July 13th 20 order just last Friday. Want to guess how many Broncos this same dealer sold out of inventory prior to him getting his after a 25 month wait?
Okay? Why are you ranting at me? I agreed I have no faith in Ford to follow through with building customer orders first and only lower end model Broncos for stock.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just called Ford Marketing to check on my truck. It is unscheduled clean, but then told me that the Lux package is a constraint. So flip the coin and hold your breath.
Finally, we have a "real long-term Ford customer", so glad you finally decided to join the forum two years after the Bronco was reintroduced.

Since you are "Special", someone who has "been part of the Ford family for decades", why did you wait so long? I'm sure your Ford dealer took special care of you back on July 13, 2020 and gave you a promise to be one of their dealerships first Bronco customers. Of course, thanks to your loyalty, your Ford dealer promised to sell you your new Bronco at below MSRP.

Since you have the inside track over all of us non-"real long-term Ford customers" it's refreshing to see you understand that its "obvious that this was going to be a cluster". Of course, thanks to your loyalty you are very familiar with the Ford "cluster" and the inside of your dealers service department where I'm sure you have earned at least free coffee and free floor mat protectors.
🔥

Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Since you are "Special", someone who has "been part of the Ford family for decades", why did you wait so long?
I'll answer both of these for myself.

1. I have always loved Ford and American automakers. I joined the forum as soon as I became interested in the Bronco.
2. I was late to the game because A. Finances. B. Need for a vehicle. C. Family, a growing one didn't allow me the consideration of a new off roader.

Let's all be nice.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m expecting Jeep prices to raise as well. I had thought their turnaround time was super quick on custom orders but I’m seeing folks who ordered in November just now getting their rigs. My perspective is that if you’re going to hold out for constrained parts it will continue to be a roll of the dice for the foreseeable future. I though not having a hard top would be a deal breaker to me but the soft top has been awesome. I’m beginning to think folks still waiting would do better to concede a bit and keep a second custom order in the pipe until it arrives.