First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F150 Eco, 02Jag XJR100, 15 Limited Exped Eco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long was it typically taking to go from the start of "in production" to built? Mine now says in production as of 9/14 and my blend date on the WS was 9/13 so pretty close. Iconic Silver fully loaded with graphics. But no keyless entry.
Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How long was it typically taking to go from the start of "in production" to built? Mine now says in production as of 9/14 and my blend date on the WS was 9/13 so pretty close. Iconic Silver fully loaded with graphics. But no keyless entry.
depends on a lot of things, mostly if all the parts are there. I’m 8/3 blend still not “built”. Some have been waiting since May.

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Here is a new one. Mine has been delivered by train to within 80 miles of my dealer. Been there for over a week and they are now waiting for a truck to pick it up and drive it down here. Dealer has no control over when the truck may be there to pick it up along with 10 other vehicles they received. Just can't get it over the goal line. Frustrating.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Here is a new one. Mine has been delivered by train to within 80 miles of my dealer. Been there for over a week and they are now waiting for a truck to pick it up and drive it down here. Dealer has no control over when the truck may be there to pick it up along with 10 other vehicles they received. Just can't get it over the goal line. Frustrating.
Yep - my train arrived today. Dealer say the trucker shortage is the next problem.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So here’s a question:

If I were to order a Bronco Raptor today, fully expecting to wait a year, is there any reason to believe (1) I couldn’t get one at all, or (2) if I did it would have significant ADM?

I’m considering ordering either a HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak or a Braptor.

Sponsored

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yep - my train arrived today. Dealer say the trucker shortage is the next problem.
I know in SoCal, there have been times where vehicles sat for 2-3 weeks at the rail yard at the destination end prior to being able to get to the dealership. At least they are close for you both.

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I know in SoCal, there have been times where vehicles sat for 2-3 weeks at the rail yard at the destination end prior to being able to get to the dealership. At least they are close for you both.
And.....10 minutes after I post....dealer says it's in! Picking up tonight. Will post pics later. Pumped!

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So here’s a question:

If I were to order a Bronco Raptor today, fully expecting to wait a year, is there any reason to believe (1) I couldn’t get one at all, or (2) if I did it would have significant ADM?

I’m considering ordering either a HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak or a Braptor.
Assuming a few things - 1) You don't already have an order for one of the Golden Ticket Raptors or extra Dealer allocation orders that remains unscheduled. 2) You do have an existing reservation for a Bronco somewhere in the system.

Given the 2 assumptions above, I would say a) you can't order a Raptor today (next week you probably can) b) There are likely over 1000 unscheduled Raptors from 22 that need to get built first. Depending on your dealer there may already be a Raptor unofficial list, and they are likely to try and get ADM. A few posts showed anything from $98k asking to over 180k asking on what appeared to be $75k rigs.

If you don't even have an original reservation, you will not be able to order anything even remotely constrained until Q4 22 at the earliest- and that still puts you behind all of the remaining 21/22 carryovers and any other 23 orders with dealers that have better allocation numbers than the dealer you are with.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Assuming a few things - 1) You don't already have an order for one of the Golden Ticket Raptors or extra Dealer allocation orders that remains unscheduled. 2) You do have an existing reservation for a Bronco somewhere in the system.

Given the 2 assumptions above, I would say a) you can't order a Raptor today (next week you probably can) b) There are likely over 1000 unscheduled Raptors from 22 that need to get built first. Depending on your dealer there may already be a Raptor unofficial list, and they are likely to try and get ADM. A few posts showed anything from $98k asking to over 180k asking on what appeared to be $75k rigs.

If you don't even have an original reservation, you will not be able to order anything even remotely constrained until Q4 22 at the earliest- and that still puts you behind all of the remaining 21/22 carryovers and any other 23 orders with dealers that have better allocation numbers than the dealer you are with.
Thanks.

No reservation here. I’m really just asking if there’s even a chance of getting an MSRP Braptor within, say, a year. And it sounds like that’s a “no”

Sponsored

dblotb

Raptor
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fj cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
anyone have any news for the 2022 orders that need to be changed to 2023? my dealer gave me some weird information.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

anyone have any news for the 2022 orders that need to be changed to 2023? my dealer gave me some weird information.
The MYCO Playbook has been posted - not sure what other info you need to refute the "weird" info you are getting from your dealer. Customer order verification program, re-order, provide ID, provide deposit, price protection unless you change trims. That's pretty much it for now until the order guide is published next week.

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco, 2012 F350, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks.

No reservation here. I’m really just asking if there’s even a chance of getting an MSRP Braptor within, say, a year. And it sounds like that’s a “no”
Without a 2022 order rollover to 2023 you will have to find a dealer that is willing to sell you their allocation at MSRP to get a Raptor next year. Every dealership is guaranteed at least 1 Raptor allocation for 2023. New orders will not be accepted until after the carry-over orders are handled probably late November.

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

And.....10 minutes after I post....dealer says it's in! Picking up tonight. Will post pics later. Pumped!
Congrats!