First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to argue too much because I feel the frustration, but my take is that Ford pulled the curtain back TOO far and this level of end-buyer scrutiny is unprecedented, hence Ford was totally unprepared for it.
Definitely not an arguing type of guy. The counterpoint is that companies like Amazon, Target, and even Domino's raised the bar for how customers buy, pay for, and await products. Domino's can sure tell me the status of my $9.00 pizza pretty accurately. UPS wins the award for telling me when I may expect my package and notification of any delays. Counter that with Fed-Ex or USPS which are trying to emulate and fail. I pay more for shipping if UPS is an option over USPS. Why because at least I'm informed and my expectations can be managed and met. The consumer engagement landscape has changed and Ford is barely keeping up. Ford would not need a chat line if they just gave the information away transparently like Amazon, Dominos, or UPS.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

i don't know when (since I couldn't check yesterday after 3:30ct) but i have mods and a tear tag.. what does the tear tag mean again? i will look though
Supposedly it means it's built before the tracker changes to "built waiting to ship"

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only see BCE modules right now.
And that's likely all you'll see. The only other thing that will change on that page is the tear tag populating just below your VIN.

Speaking of which, it appears @uncledoodoo and @barger93 have their tear tags now. If you're a 9/19 or 9/20 blend, please take a peak on the modules page to see if you have a tear tag (if you haven't already). It will appear just below your VIN and is another sign that production of your vehicle is nearing conclusion.

Strictly speaking... The Tear Tag allows Ford the ability to identify any change made to a vehicle concerning its emission equipment, calibration or any deviation from the standard emissions configuration. It also allows any updates to be controlled and documented.

Source

Sponsored

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I now have a tear tag as well. Some mods/tear tags may dump in bulk rather than progressing vehicle by vehicle. Also, a family friend who is able to access vehicle previewing shows my vehicle as being "produced." I believe that is different than "Built/Awaiting Shipment," but it's getting closer.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My tear tag showed up in the last couple of hours. The tracker doesn't show Built yet, but it is getting closer!

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My tear tag showed up in the last couple of hours. The tracker doesn't show Built yet, but it is getting closer!
I may not be in this week, but for reference, my 9/16 blend populated with modules the evening of 9/19 and this morning (9/22) received an update on the Ford tracker to built. So, it could be a few days before you see the update.

Sponsored

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Folks... please be careful when editing the spreadsheet and make sure you are only editing your row. I went to update my ETA and my original entry was gone. Only edit the information in your row and please avoid deleting cells or sorting/filtering the data. If there's something specific you'd like to see, please let me know. The username column is frozen on the left so it stays in view as you scroll right.

If interested, here's what I was sent by a family friend with access to vehicle previewing:

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 1663858583705

As you can see, the ETA changed when the Bronco status changed to "In Production/Produced." It still hasn't been released yet.

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Folks... please be careful when editing the spreadsheet and make sure you are only editing your row. I went to update my ETA and my original entry was gone. Only edit the information in your row and please avoid deleting cells or sorting/filtering the data. If there's something specific you'd like to see, please let me know. The username column is frozen on the left so it stays in view as you scroll right.

If interested, here's what I was sent by a family friend with access to vehicle previewing:

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 1663858583705

As you can see, the ETA changed when the Bronco status changed to "In Production/Produced." It still hasn't been released yet.
Ford chat yesterday told me mine was also "in production, produced"!