Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner TRD, '21 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the move.... left Delta Missouri this morning... ETA to San Antonio (Kirby) is 9/17 Monday... yeeeehaaa! Still expecting Friday/Sat next week.
Didn't make it to Kirby... It is in Hearne, Tx. ETA is now 9/19, Wednesday. Some Broncos wait there for about a week. Some leave the next day. Crap shoot. 🎲🎲
Sponsored

Tv_fixer

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

picking mine up in Ft Worth, FoRdMoCo email said. expecting 23-30 Oct. Keep checking but ut everything still showing “Awaiting Shipping “
Have you checked with CHAT? or Dealer?

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have you checked with CHAT? or Dealer?
If it is still showing awaiting shipment it is likely stuck at the MAP. Been sitting in that status for just over two weeks now. Chat knows nothing and the Dealer can try to find more info but it does not exist,

Tv_fixer

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it is still showing awaiting shipment it is likely stuck at the MAP. Been sitting in that status for just over two weeks now. Chat knows nothing and the Dealer can try to find more info but it does not exist,
Oh my... maybe in QA? or waiting on a chip? I feel for you... hope you get a resolution soon.

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh my... maybe in QA? or waiting on a chip? I feel for you... hope you get a resolution soon.
None of the above it is showing as fully released and just sitting. Estimated arrival per the dealer and chat is 10/17 to 10/23 which is laughable.

I think the most frustrating part is just having zero actual answers.

Parkbronco14

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150, 2013 Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
None of the above it is showing as fully released and just sitting. Estimated arrival per the dealer and chat is 10/17 to 10/23 which is laughable.

I think the most frustrating part is just having zero actual answers.
I am in the same boat. 9/27 blend. Built 9/30. Still awaiting shipping. Estimated arrival 10/18 to 10/24. Chat last week said no holds or anything.

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Credit where credit is due you guys make some solid brews over there.
They're, by far, the best of the Charleston area brewers! Westbrook gets the national attention, but their beers taste like mud.

JR

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m headed to Charleston in early December, I’ll be adding this brewery to places I need to stop at!
Definitely the best one there. I'd look into going to eat at Husk. New Realm is a pretty solid brewery as well. The Atlanta location is really well laid out.

Sponsored

Justin_Stew

Base
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Definitely the best one there. I'd look into going to eat at Husk. New Realm is a pretty solid brewery as well. The Atlanta location is really well laid out.
Really appreciate the suggestion, looks like its 4mins from where I’ll be. I gotta check it out!

Nickhick

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 xtr, vw passat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am in the same boat. 9/27 blend. Built 9/30. Still awaiting shipping. Estimated arrival 10/18 to 10/24. Chat last week said no holds or anything.
Same. Awaiting shipping 10 days 6 hrs now. I thought the 19 month wait was excruciating. Yea right. Been checking every 2 hrs for 10 days now....

NPExplorer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Super Crew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same. Awaiting shipping 10 days 6 hrs now. I thought the 19 month wait was excruciating. Yea right. Been checking every 2 hrs for 10 days now....
I am at 12 days 23 hours awaiting shipment. I know how you feel.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am at 12 days 23 hours awaiting shipment. I know how you feel.
I thought maybe it would be a quick wait but I am seeing people in other threads have been waiting nearly 60 days.

saltyairbrewer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I truly appreciate the kind words and awesome reviews. I took the old adage "like what you do" to heart.
@Justin_Stew hope your trip is for pleasure. Can't go wrong with husk and the carriage house bar attached to it has a well curated bourbon collection. I dont think you'll be disappointed if you make it to the brewery. Come for the beer stay for the food. If you get a chance to get on a boat I find the harbor views are my favorite in the fall.
@Rspayde I'm not sure which boat I'd rather be in yours or mine. I got the "shipped" email 10/5 and have checked about every 3 days with chat only to hear "in transit : location MAP" dealer has it as awaiting transfer to CSX. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored