First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's finally here. The Dirtydog 4x4 Headliner for Soft top users. If you don't have a hard top for the winter, this is going to help. Great vapor and sound barrier. All of us soft top owners know all to well how the cold travels through the soft top. This also works for the extreme heat as well. We don't use any adhesives or Velcro. All the mounting brackets are custom designed and manufactured by us. Simple install. No special tools required

It's available through our Website and Amazon as well. If you order through our website use the discount code Bronco6g for a discount, free catchall bag, free shipping and if you leave us a review(good or bad - we always want to know what we can do to improve our products) we will refund you $25.00

BR4HDL21S-600x600.jpg
BR4HDL21S_6F2-600x600.jpg

BR4HDL21S_9F-600x600.jpg

bronco forum.jpg
Following. This looks like a fantastic product for any soft top owner.

For the guys who got their orders in, please post your first impressions once installed!
Sponsored

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Excited to see if there are any reviews on sound reduction!

Evenrute

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Van: Owned a 2001 Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can let you know. It doesn't look like it uses that same bracket locations as the Gearshade (not sure on the middle spot). Once I get it, I will try it out.
I was looking today at the mounting points for the Gearshade compared to the install video, there are some overlapping mount points so the key would to find a long enough screw to hold them both in place. I will keep you posted.

Now, what intrigues me is that the DD shade uses the same mounting system....I am thinking there should be a bundle deal offer :)

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Following in hopes of getting one soon... looks like you need to put the top completely down in order to put it on correct? I don't have a heated garage and do not want to try taking the windows out once the cold arrives.

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was looking today at the mounting points for the Gearshade compared to the install video, there are some overlapping mount points so the key would to find a long enough screw to hold them both in place. I will keep you posted.

Now, what intrigues me is that the DD shade uses the same mounting system....I am thinking there should be a bundle deal offer :)
I have the gear shade as well but one of the front bungees broke a while back and I never got a response from gearshade for a real fix so I am thinking about the DD version since it looks like it covers more. Would definitely be interested in a bundle deal

Sponsored

Browp24

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's finally here. The Dirtydog 4x4 Headliner for Soft top users. If you don't have a hard top for the winter, this is going to help. Great vapor and sound barrier. All of us soft top owners know all to well how the cold travels through the soft top. This also works for the extreme heat as well. We don't use any adhesives or Velcro. All the mounting brackets are custom designed and manufactured by us. Simple install. No special tools required

It's available through our Website and Amazon as well. If you order through our website use the discount code Bronco6g for a discount, free catchall bag, free shipping and if you leave us a review(good or bad - we always want to know what we can do to improve our products) we will refund you $25.00

BR4HDL21S-600x600.jpg

BR4HDL21S_9F-600x600.jpg

bronco forum.jpg
This looks great I have your mesh Bimini top on right now. Since this goes around the back roll bar would it need to be removed to install this

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like it, price seems strong.. Maybe after I get cold, I'll feel differently... Lol.

MTinPA

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Definitely interested with winter coming.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma and jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When will it come back in stock? And will the code still work when it does?

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone ever read a thread before asking questions? The OP has stated when it’ll be in stock and if there will be a discount.

Evenrute

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Van: Owned a 2001 Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just want to confirm…this would fit under the soft top right?
It is specifically built for soft top owners. The install video explains quite a bit

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If i didnt already have the gearshade bimi i might have given this a shot.

dmillerspc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BR4HDL21S-600x600.jpg

BR4HDL21S_9F-600x600.jpg

bronco forum.jpg
Won't let me purchase *** already sold out? also can't find it on the Amazon site.

FoxFour281

Black Diamond
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 02 Expedition EB
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone ever read a thread before asking questions? The OP has stated when it’ll be in stock and if there will be a discount.
No, that's too much work. We'll continue to post and complain about being out of stock.
Sponsored