Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bump.

my dealer says before Christmas they are opening. One can only hope. this was Thursday 12/8
The shortlist of quick emoji's really needs to include a shot glass or something for an instant reaction to "my dealer said . . . " posts (no offense intended to OP). šŸ„ƒ:LOL:
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
The shortlist of quick emoji's really needs to include a shot glass or something for an instant reaction to "my dealer said . . . " posts (no offense intended to OP). šŸ„ƒ:LOL:
"MY Dealer Said" requires a round for the bar....

KimDracula

Base
First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
start calling every ford dealership and voicing your concerns I guess since itā€™s bothering you so much

JohnieB

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks - 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought your post about the shot glass was funny...but I've been out here a while now and did the "My Dealer Said..." thing when I first started posting. I got it. lol.

Sponsored

mkalil

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So much for this Q4 update..

mkalil

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I looked at the date this morning and thought the same exact thing
Called them today and got ā€œan update will be released sometime in Q4ā€.

said ā€œwell Christmas is next week so time is running outā€

guys response was ā€œyeah itā€™s ridiculous and we know literally nothingā€

JohnieB

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks - 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got sick of this game. Found one locally for 4k over sticker and pulled the trigger. All other dealers in my area are selling them 15k to 30k over msrp...so I jumped at 4k. Love the ride...enjoying it for the holidays...no more Thursday " I didn't get scheduled" blues. Still have my order...so we'll decide what to do with it later on down the line if it ever actually gets built.

Sponsored

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got sick of this game. Found one locally for 4k over sticker and pulled the trigger. All other dealers in my area are selling them 15k to 30k over msrp...so I jumped at 4k. Love the ride...enjoying it for the holidays...no more Thursday " I didn't get scheduled" blues. Still have my order...so we'll decide what to do with it later on down the line if it ever actually gets built.
Good for you. I would absolutely do 4k over MSRP if it was close enough to the specs I was after.

One way of looking at it: as long as itā€™s difficult to order new Broncos, and as long as your selections are ā€œmainstreamā€ enough, youā€™ve likely got a good resale market to recoup a modest ADM for quite some time. So youā€™re spending more, sure. But the vehicle is also worth more in real-world terms.

JohnieB

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks - 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good for you. I would absolutely do 4k over MSRP if it was close enough to the specs I was after.

One way of looking at it: as long as itā€™s difficult to order new Broncos, and as long as your selections are ā€œmainstreamā€ enough, youā€™ve likely got a good resale market to recoup a modest ADM for quite some time. So youā€™re spending more, sure. But the vehicle is also worth more in real-world terms.
My order is for a Big Bend, 2.3, auto, 4 dr, cloth seats, mid package and other upgrades. The one I got is an Outer Banks, 2.7, 2 dr, leather seats and more, so most of the upgrades on my order are included in the Outer Banks. Almost identical MSRPs. I was worried the 2 dr may be too small...but so far I'm loving it! Going to be 80 degrees here Xmas Day...the top just might come off. šŸ˜

Ford Bronco Report: 2023 Bronco order banks will open February 2023 20221223_101518

darinhouston

Badlands
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is your order? I might take it from you

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What is your order? I might take it from you
You might be misunderstanding me. Iā€™m not saying itā€™s ok for a dealer to tack on ADM on an order that was made at MSRP. But I am saying I would buy an abandoned order at a few grand above MSRP.

KimDracula

Base
First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
What are the odds ford announces the ordering banks open today šŸ« . The statement of them announcing their decision happening this month was deleted off the website a couple days ago.
Sponsored