First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What are the odds ford announces the ordering banks open today šŸ« . The statement of them announcing their decision happening this month was deleted off the website a couple days ago.
We can dream lol
Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I would imagine a lot of Ford employees are off on Holiday today and there is little activity going on. I wouldn't expect any announcements until after the new year, but who knows.

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I stopped by a dealership today that had told me the order banks might open up in December two months ago. Today they told me maybe next summer if at all this year and they are focused on getting existing orders taken care off first. I guess I get to have a shot now. šŸ„ƒ :) I hope itā€™s true for those who have been waiting. Iā€™m in no hurry for one and will just keep my ears open for an announcement. I was surprised to see that they had a few in the lot for sale. That wasnā€™t the case a few months ago. Did finally get to see the green in person and it jumped up to the front of my list.

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I stopped by a dealership today that had told me the order banks might open up in December two months ago. Today they told me maybe next summer if at all this year and they are focused on getting existing orders taken care off first. I guess I get to have a shot now. šŸ„ƒ :) I hope itā€™s true for those who have been waiting. Iā€™m in no hurry for one and will just keep my ears open for an announcement. I was surprised to see that they had a few in the lot for sale. That wasnā€™t the case a few months ago. Did finally get to see the green in person and it jumped up to the front of my list.
what were the mark ups like for the ones on the lot?

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
what were the mark ups like for the ones on the lot?
Honestly I didnā€™t even look. It was in the middle of a snow squall and they were 2 doors and soft tops. Iā€™m pretty much set on a 4 door badlands with a hardtop. With what Iā€™m looking for Iā€™ll be waiting a while unless things change.

Sponsored

KimDracula

Base
First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Honestly I didnā€™t even look. It was in the middle of a snow squall and they were 2 doors and soft tops. Iā€™m pretty much set on a 4 door badlands with a hardtop. With what Iā€™m looking for Iā€™ll be waiting a while unless things change.
They donā€™t make 2 doors in a soft top configuration.

KimDracula

Base
First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would imagine a lot of Ford employees are off on Holiday today and there is little activity going on. I wouldn't expect any announcements until after the new year, but who knows.
i guess you didnā€™t get the sarcasm šŸ˜Š

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They donā€™t make 2 doors in a soft top configuration.
Sorry I wasnā€™t clear. They had 2 4-doors with soft tops and 1 2-door.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My order is for a Big Bend, 2.3, auto, 4 dr, cloth seats, mid package and other upgrades. The one I got is an Outer Banks, 2.7, 2 dr, leather seats and more, so most of the upgrades on my order are included in the Outer Banks. Almost identical MSRPs. I was worried the 2 dr may be too small...but so far I'm loving it! Going to be 80 degrees here Xmas Day...the top just might come off. šŸ˜

20221223_101518.jpg
Ya, I am going to bet that you are not going to want the Big Bend after rolling in the Outer Banks... I would have bet money on it if that OBX had been a lux package.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Today they told me maybe next summer if at all this year and they are focused on getting existing orders taken care off first.
Almost everything left in the customer order bank is constrained builds. 99% of everyone who wanted a 4-door non-SAS BB or OBX got theirs already.

Ford is focusing on "building customer backlog, and as many 4-door lot models as possible"

The longer it takes to open the order banks, the more dealer lot vehicles they can build.

Sponsored

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya, I am going to bet that you are not going to want the Big Bend after rolling in the Outer Banks... I would have bet money on it if that OBX had been a lux package.
For me it would be the opposite Outerbanks to hi tech and luxurious . Hopefully by summer 23 everybody will have a build date or Bronco whatever their taste.

JohnieB

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks - 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mid Package...but yeah...really nice ride with those upgraded leather seats. šŸ˜Ž Very comfortable ride!

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is ford waiting until the 31st to make their Q4 2022 announcement on retail orders or should we be expecting an impromptu announcement sometimes next year when weā€™re least expecting it?

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I talked to a dealer today and he thinks March 2023 is when order banks may open
Sponsored