First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is ford waiting until the 31st to make their Q4 2022 announcement on retail orders or should we be expecting an impromptu announcement sometimes next year when we’re least expecting it?
Ford deleted the statement of them releasing ordering bank info in December off the website. With that being said, I doubt we will hear anything this month.
Sponsored

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford deleted the statement of them releasing ordering bank info in December off the website. With that being said, I doubt we will hear anything this month.
Interesting. The “fourth quarter 2022” statement is still listed in their FAQ on their site.

KimDracula

Base
First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting. The “fourth quarter 2022” statement is still listed in their FAQ on their site.
I stand corrected, it was taken down for the last couple of days. Looks like it’s back up, so maybe there’s a chance they will announce it after all

HowieLong

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
A dealer I have been waiting to place an order with called me today and said Ford announced they will not be taking new retail orders for 2023 model year. I will have to wait and order a 2024 or I can grab one of his dealer orders already placed. Anyone else hear this?

Sponsored

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not yet I have a pre order in at my dealer and they haven't said anything.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Almost everything left in the customer order bank is constrained builds. 99% of everyone who wanted a 4-door non-SAS BB or OBX got theirs already.

Ford is focusing on "building customer backlog, and as many 4-door lot models as possible"

The longer it takes to open the order banks, the more dealer lot vehicles they can build.
Well Ford is prioritizing Dealer Stock over reservations again... Just saw this new advertisement on Facebook.

Ford Bronco Report: 2023 Bronco order banks will open February 2023 Screenshot_2022-12-28-12-45-58-100

@Ford Motor Company, any comments?

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well Ford is prioritizing Dealer Stock over reservations again... Just saw this new advertisement on Facebook.

Screenshot_2022-12-28-12-45-58-100.jpg

@Ford Motor Company, any comments?
Pretty sure that is just a local Ford Dealer that is getting “stock” which really just means cancelled orders that they are gonna flip with a hefty ADM.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pretty sure that is just a local Ford Dealer that is getting “stock” which really just means cancelled orders that they are gonna flip with a hefty ADM.
40 canceled orders?

They have been regularly getting dealer stock in with softtops. They have also been moving some custom orders, but they're getting dealer stock orders and generally marking them up $10k or more on the lot. Mostly OBX 4 door soft tops and the occasional BD 4 door soft tops. None with tow packages, many with rear lockers but no advanced 4x4.

It's a local dealer near my place in San Angelo TX.

JohnieB

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks - 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just curious what people think about this:

I have a 4 Dr OBX on order. 2.3, MIC, leather seats, roof rails, tow package - MSRP pricing, no ADM. It's been over a year now and nobody knows anything as far as "when" I can expect a build date. So...a few weeks back I found a "deal" locally on a 2 dr OBX, 2.7, leather and tow. I bit the bullet and paid 4k ADM over MSRP. Not bad as most in this area are 15k to 30k+ ADM.

If the order banks stay closed...so no retail orders being processed in 2023...and my 4 dr OBX finally gets built...what kind of expected trade-in might one expect on the 2 dr if I want the 4 dr instead?

So far I'm loving the 2 dr...just curious if they keep the order banks closed, will that impact value on existing models already purchased?

Thoughts?

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a 4 Dr OBX on order. 2.3, MIC, leather seats, roof rails, tow package - MSRP pricing, no ADM. It's been over a year now and nobody knows anything as far as "when" I can expect a build date. So...a few weeks back I found a "deal" locally on a 2 dr OBX, 2.7, leather and tow. I bit the bullet and paid 4k ADM over MSRP. Not bad as most in this area are 15k to 30k+ ADM.

If the order banks stay closed...so no retail orders being processed in 2023...and my 4 dr OBX finally gets built...what kind of expected trade-in might one expect on the 2 dr if I want the 4 dr instead?

So far I'm loving the 2 dr...just curious if they keep the order banks closed, will that impact value on existing models already purchased?

Thoughts?
If they don't open up order banks for 2023, then the value of what we have will stay high.

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base

Thoughts?
Don’t trade it in, sell it outright. You will get a much higher amount of money selling your two door bronco yourself.

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
40 canceled orders?

They have been regularly getting dealer stock in with softtops. They have also been moving some custom orders, but they're getting dealer stock orders and generally marking them up $10k or more on the lot. Mostly OBX 4 door soft tops and the occasional BD 4 door soft tops. None with tow packages, many with rear lockers but no advanced 4x4.

It's a local dealer near my place in San Angelo TX.
Well maybe not all 40 but I bet they are converting cancelled orders. Also they could be lying about the 40, it’s an ad —- they are trying to get your attention. The dealer stock is the soft tops non sas you see everywhere I bet.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well maybe not all 40 but I bet they are converting cancelled orders. Also they could be lying about the 40, it’s an ad —- they are trying to get your attention. The dealer stock is the soft tops non sas you see everywhere I bet.
Lying about inventory is commonly called fraud, which is a great way to get sued. Yes, the dealer stock has been rolling in there, and they typically have 5 to 10 available on the lot over the past 3 months. That tells me that Ford is still pushing a lot of dealer stock out.

They, at one point, had an unclaimed 2 door on the lot this past summer (along with two "used" 2 doors - obviously being flipped).

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
why is my ford stock dropping so much if the line of people with 50k+ in their pocket is forming around the country? But my big question is, how is a wrangler able to be built in 8-12 weeks and Bronco is 8-12 months (if your lucky). Its absolutely mind boggling how much money Ford is leaving on the table
Sponsored