Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Van: Owned a 2001 Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I gotta give kudos as I am truly loving the Bronco headliner for my soft top Bronco. Especially with this recent cold stretch, my Bronco has been very comfortable and it is much quieter in the cabin (no, I did not do a decibel check).

I just drove 8 hours to see the in-laws off of Lake Erie and the cabin temp was comfortable and quiet all the way around. My daughter and wife both agree.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is it hard to put on? Would o ly want it for long road trips. But don't want it to be a pain putting on and off

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it hard to put on? Would o ly want it for long road trips. But don't want it to be a pain putting on and off
Not at all after the initial insulation which isn't hard. Works like a sunrider mesh top.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I gotta give kudos as I am truly loving the Bronco headliner for my soft Bronco. Especially with this recent cold stretch, my Bronco has been very comfortable and it is much quieter in the cabin (no, I did not do a decibel check).

I just drove 8 hours to see the in-laws off of Lake Erie and the cabin temp was comfortable and quiet all the way around. My daughter and wife both agree.
Totally agree, should be available from Ford.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No pics of install or completed work, hmmm 🤔...
Is this real ??? Lol

A link is nice as well, just saying.

I'll check it out. 👍

Sponsored
OP
OP
Evenrute

Evenrute

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It was super easy to install and unfortunately, I did not video my installation efforts. The 'hardest' part meaning somewhat awkward was the wrap around zipper part. Once that was installed, really easy. Because of this headliner, I bought Dirty Dogs Sunscreen because it uses the same hardware and doesn't use bungies cords like the Gear Shade.

Headliner Store link with video installation instructions

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lol,why get a soft top? Do folks think 1/8th of material would be quiet?

OP
OP
Evenrute

Evenrute

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am writing this post from Rocky River Park directly off of Lake Erie (wife’s turn to run dog around while I scroll for my next mod) and would love to add this to my Bronco due to these weather conditions but not going to lie I’ve almost pulled the trigger on this product several times. However, I am skeptical to purchase because of the fairly high price point and the fact that the reviews from their original post here on 6g are the same copy and paste from the reviews on their website. If you research any further you can find a multitude of similar posts to this one across a few different sites but they never include photos. Also not a single YouTube REVIEW can be found. I also feel more vendors would be selling these if it actually made that big of a difference. I think I’ll pass for now I’ve been rather surprised in a positive way by my soft top thus far (former explorer owner).
Are you suggesting that I am making my review up? Are you suggesting that I copied/pasted my review? I installed my headliner about 2months ago and this was the first long trip I made with it on while it was cold. Because I do not do a full install step by step or post pictures disqualifies my opinions? Wow.

OP
OP
Evenrute

Evenrute

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love my soft top and I never thought it would be quiet. I have, however, been disappointed with the quality of it like many who are disappointed with the quality of the hard top. For those that do have a soft top, I was surprised that the noise was reduced. If you look at the first thread when the headliner was introduced, that question was asked quite a few times.

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love mine too!! 65mph winds and 5 feet of snow over Christmas weekend… here’s my review I cut and paste from another thread……

Installed mine last week just a couple days ahead of a massive storm here in Northern NY, winds gusting to 65 and snow measured in feet… My review on this headliner?? Very impressed!! It is so much quieter, much better temperature control, a very small investment that was way worth it. My gf noticed how quiet it was immediately. Drove home in a blizzard and we all had a normal conversatio. Do I think the Bronco was loud before?? ( 4 dr BD Sas soft top) Nope, not for a brick-shaped soft-top but this really quiets it down to a very comfortable level, removes a lot of the the ”cold/hot spots that you get in the 4 door soft top during cold weather. soft top functions normal but you can feel the better seal this creates when you lock it down. The quality of the headliner is evident when you inbox it and installation is easy and straightforward, even while sipping a bourbon in the garage……
** follow the YouTube installation video and just pause it along the way
If you are on the fence and are considering this I would pull the trigger. The little garbage/catch all bag they include for 6G members is a nice freebie as well!

Delivery was fast considering it comes from 🇨🇦.

Sponsored

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am writing this post from Rocky River Park directly off of Lake Erie (wife’s turn to run dog around while I scroll for my next mod) and would love to add this to my Bronco due to these weather conditions but not going to lie I’ve almost pulled the trigger on this product several times. However, I am skeptical to purchase because of the fairly high price point and the fact that the reviews from their original post here on 6g are the same copy and paste from the reviews on their website. If you research any further you can find a multitude of similar posts to this one across a few different sites but they never include photos. Also not a single YouTube REVIEW can be found. I also feel more vendors would be selling these if it actually made that big of a difference. I think I’ll pass for now I’ve been rather surprised in a positive way by my soft top thus far (former explorer owner).
https://store.dirtydog4x4.com/?route=product/product&path=139_150&product_id=640

Great product. Really does help reduce the sound and some insulation too...and great people oriented small business too.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was super easy to install and unfortunately, I did not video my installation efforts. The 'hardest' part meaning somewhat awkward was the wrap around zipper part. Once that was installed, really easy. Because of this headliner, I bought Dirty Dogs Sunscreen because it uses the same hardware and doesn't use bungies cords like the Gear Shade.

Headliner Store link with video installation instructions
Love mine as well, Santa brought me the sunscreen for Christmas too.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you leave a review you get a $25 rebate by the way.

the magnetic overlap pretty much eliminates all the cross win noise.

also pics for the fake news members

Ford Bronco I love the Dirty Dog Headliner 7C1625FA-33AC-4B5D-A4F1-81644665710E

Ford Bronco I love the Dirty Dog Headliner 74505F65-2647-457E-9C4C-60FE5243CE6E

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Na I know it's loud but it's nice to have something to use on long road trips where the noise does get to me.
Sponsored