Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Completed survey, add me to the list!

What method(s) are you guys using to propose a deal?
My goal is not to shock them with a '$1,000 under invoice or we go elsewhere', but to entice them to give us a break to gain a few dozen sales.
If I do get a promising lead I'll pass it on to Greg.

Don't forget.....7 weeks to go until the dealer selection deadline!

Just sent this reply to Ciocca Ford in Souderton, Pa. I already had a contact there.
Sent similar e-mails to a few other dealerships in my area.

>>>>
Hello xxxx,

I do have a reservation for the Bronco (elsewhere), still looking for a better deal before the Oct 29 cutoff for changing dealers.

Would xxxx Ford consider offering a discount to a group of 20-60 Bronco enthusiasts?
I'm participating in the forums at www.Bronco6g.com. There is a group in the surrounding states, Pa, NJ, Del, Md, NY, banding together to locate a dealer from which to purchase our Broncos from.
Most are eligible for x-plan, but are looking for a little better price. While the best countrywide deals are $1,000 under invoice (-1300 for x-plan) those dealers are also in W.Va and Iowa. If xxxx could match that deal, likely several hundred orders could potentially be gained from surrounding states.
However, I realize every dealership may not be able to offer such a discount, but a lesser discount could still produce additional sales for xxxx if target price was at or below invoice.

I'd appreciate a quick reply as we only have 7 weeks in which to change our dealership.

Thank you for your consideration,

PS, the group buy discussion is here:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/nj-ny-delaware-eastern-pa-md-ct-volume-buyers.3746/

'Best deal' offer from Stephens Ford in W.Va:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-centers-mid-atlantic-bronco-connection.4332/
>>>>>
Sponsored

Nu2Fordz

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, BMW M6, GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm in Maine and would jump all over this if you could make it happen
I think Bowen's Garage might be underestimating how many people they could attract with the right offer. Would easily pull in people from New York metro, possibly Philly, and greater Boston by the above comment. That's a lot of people! I'm central NJ and I'm encouraged by his response.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Completed survey, add me to the list!

What method(s) are you guys using to propose a deal?
My goal is not to shock them with a '$1,000 under invoice or we go elsewhere', but to entice them to give us a break to gain a few dozen sales.
If I do get a promising lead I'll pass it on to Greg.

Don't forget.....7 weeks to go until the dealer selection deadline!

Just sent this reply to Ciocca Ford in Souderton, Pa. I already had a contact there.
Sent similar e-mails to a few other dealerships in my area.

>>>>
Hello xxxx,

I do have a reservation for the Bronco (elsewhere), still looking for a better deal before the Oct 29 cutoff for changing dealers.

Would xxxx Ford consider offering a discount to a group of 20-60 Bronco enthusiasts?
I'm participating in the forums at www.Bronco6g.com. There is a group in the surrounding states, Pa, NJ, Del, Md, NY, banding together to locate a dealer from which to purchase our Broncos from.
Most are eligible for x-plan, but are looking for a little better price. While the best countrywide deals are $1,000 under invoice (-1300 for x-plan) those dealers are also in W.Va and Iowa. If xxxx could match that deal, likely several hundred orders could potentially be gained from surrounding states.
However, I realize every dealership may not be able to offer such a discount, but a lesser discount could still produce additional sales for xxxx if target price was at or below invoice.

I'd appreciate a quick reply as we only have 7 weeks in which to change our dealership.

Thank you for your consideration,

PS, the group buy discussion is here:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/nj-ny-delaware-eastern-pa-md-ct-volume-buyers.3746/

'Best deal' offer from Stephens Ford in W.Va:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-centers-mid-atlantic-bronco-connection.4332/
>>>>>
I've been sending a very similar email to the dealerships I've been in contact with. About the only difference in what I send is giving them the option to tell me what they could offer:

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1599674304870

And I will get you added to the list, if you hear anything from Ciocca please let me know. I contacted one of their Ford Dealerships a few weeks back. I don't remember if it were Quakertown or Souderton. Whichever it was, they pretty much blew me off like, we have plenty of reservations already... who knows though, maybe you'll get a different answer.

GrizzlyNJ

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Bolt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got this email today from Bowen’s Garage in Eastford, Ct.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1599674304870

If I could get a number of how many people might be interested in this so I could get back to him and see what else we could get off invoice. Thanks
I have a reservation in south Jersey and I’d be interested in switching to CT for the right deal.

Sponsored

GrizzlyNJ

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Bolt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
East Coast/Tri-State Group Buying List

Edit: (11:49 am, 9/1/20) Updated survey link

Link to survey: East Coast Bronco Buyers

Forgot to add, if you are not currently in our list above, but do take the survey, please let me know with a post in this thread, to make my life a little easier with getting you added to the list. Thanks.

While I'm at it, I'm stealing ? from @rcbickle who stole from @Granger Ford with some tips about talking to a dealer for whoever plans on reaching out on their own:

If it were someone to do that approaching our store:

1. I would ask for the
  2. Fleet Manager
  3. Internet Manager
  4. Sales Manager
  5. General Manager
  6. Owner

In that order to see who you have to work with first..

Then have a prospective list of Reservations willing to move to them...

Ask what is available form them:

• MSRP - Window Sticker
  • Invoice -
  • Invoice minus some $$ -
  • X plan availability -
  • any other temptations that may get offered.

Thanks.
Just joined the forum after reading posts for about a month. I filled out the survey if you can add me to the group buy list. My reservation is in south Jersey, but happy to change it within a few hours for the right deal.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just joined the forum after reading posts for about a month. I filled out the survey if you can add me to the group buy list. My reservation is in south Jersey, but happy to change it within a few hours for the right deal.
Last person to do the survey is BeerdedBuffalo, didn't see you in the @GrizzlyNJ. It was the survey on Google Forms Correct? And not the voting on the 1st post? I'll look again in a little bit to confirm, but certainly get you added.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think Bowen's Garage might be underestimating how many people they could attract with the right offer. Would easily pull in people from New York metro, possibly Philly, and greater Boston by the above comment. That's a lot of people! I'm central NJ and I'm encouraged by his response.
I think a lot of the dealers in the area are underestimating what could come from just this forum alone.

Some of the dealers have said to me, "We have 100 orders" Some claim 150 orders. Yet our list is already at 70+. And that's just from the ones who have posted in here, or filled out the survey. I'd imagine that number could be double if the right deal popped up in this thread.

GrizzlyNJ

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Bolt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last person to do the survey is BeerdedBuffalo, didn't see you in the @GrizzlyNJ. It was the survey on Google Forms Correct? And not the voting on the 1st post? I'll look again in a little bit to confirm, but certainly get you added.
Sorry, completed the correct survey this time.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The dealer I have my reservation with said they have 280 reservations and that was a few weeks ago. Makes me wonder if these dealers with a decent amount of reservations will even make a deal with people

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The dealer I have my reservation with said they have 280 reservations and that was a few weeks ago. Makes me wonder if these dealers with a decent amount of reservations will even make a deal with people
If no one asks, why would they? Look at my chart in the 1st post that shows what profits can be just on MSRP. Subtract the x-plan commission and you can see how much each one at MSRP will land a dealer, that's if they don't mark them up. And you know they'll be throwing stuff like "window etching, nitrogen in the tires" whatever else they can toss in there.