Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright - I got bored enough that I decided to fill in the information from the old sheet into the new one.

So if you find that your info is already there when you hop in - you're welcome. Please make sure that it's up to date.

Also, who knows how much has changed build-wise for everyone on there - so it's not going to be accurate... but having data is better than no data.
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hard to believe there are still day one reservations on that list
🙋‍♀️ I sadly will never get my original order which was a Wildtrak with a MOD top. Now I'm probably never getting a Wildtrak at all.

False

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
If it comes standard, then the rule doesn't apply. You can't get a Heritage without a SAS just like you can't get a 2 door without a Hard Top. It only applies to Wildtrak, or other builds that have those options "added". Excluding WT (why they are asking you to change to another Bronco, because they don't come any other way), you can't drop what you didn't add.
That’s just it though, no one adds SAS or MIC to Wildtrack, that’s just how they come. Fords answer to that problem? Find another trim. The other two trims (Everglades and Heritage) that have the same situation are somehow special? Look I’m happy to receive my Heritage if I can, but nothing in this announcement makes sense for the safety of the special trims that have problematic options as standard.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That’s just it though, no one adds SAS or MIC to Wildtrack, that’s just how they come. Fords answer to that problem? Find another trim. The other two trims (Everglades and Heritage) that have the same situation are somehow special? Look I’m happy to receive my Heritage if I can, but nothing in this announcement makes sense for the safety of the special trims that have problematic options as standard.
They don’t have near the orders on those trims to make it an issue. WT is like 27% of the order total remaining to build. Heritage and Everglades is probably less than 5% combined.

Sponsored

False

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
They don’t have near the orders on those trims to make it an issue. WT is like 27% of the order total remaining to build. Heritage and Everglades is probably less than 5% combined.
Ah, yeah I can see it from that perspective.

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Alright - I got bored enough that I decided to fill in the information from the old sheet into the new one.

So if you find that your info is already there when you hop in - you're welcome. Please make sure that it's up to date.

Also, who knows how much has changed build-wise for everyone on there - so it's not going to be accurate... but having data is better than no data.
Thank you for taking the time to do that!

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

*NEW/UPDATED SAC LIST BELOW - UPDATE YOUR INFO*

I went back to a 4/19/22 version of the SAC list and cross-referenced the order numbers on that against John's most recent list he posted, and deleted all orders/reservations that were not on John's. John's list did have 6 (I believe) reservations not on the original list. I don't think this reflects those scheduled 1/19, either. If those of you still waiting on a build want to try and give this another shot, it's linked here.

Updated SAC List
That's interesting,my reservation was never listed on that Excel spreadsheet from last April makes no difference now since I am scheduled for production in late February .

Sponsored

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's interesting,my reservation was never listed on that Excel spreadsheet from last April makes no difference now since I am scheduled for production in late February .
Congrats! Where were you in line on John’s most recent spreadsheet?

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats! Where were you in line on John’s most recent spreadsheet?
I'm not on any spreadsheet, I placed the original order 7/2020. 7/23 or 24 I think ? honestly can't remember the exact day but I do remember getting the " I am
scheduled" email last week for the week
of Feb 27 . It looks to be I am one of the several 2 Door Badlands that was scheduled .

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I updated mine as well but doesn’t seem like it updated on the list. I’m showing 138 on one list that I updated but 35 on the other list but doesn’t show order information like 2 dr, Sas, mic, etc.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I updated mine as well but doesn’t seem like it updated on the list. I’m showing 138 on one list that I updated but 35 on the other list but doesn’t show order information like 2 dr, Sas, mic, etc.
What's the last 4 of your reservation number?

There's been two lists recently posted. One by John (Just shows your ID/Number in line) and another by BHearn9 with copied data from the old sheet matching the remaining orders that John posted.

This is the current sheet:

SAC Order & Stat Sheet

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A SAS was on the lower lot but I don't think it arrived on todays truck.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screenshot_20230121_190224_Gallery

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screenshot_20230121_190224_Gallery

Whoa! Nice!

Do you recall if you saw a Shadow Black 2 door?
Sponsored