First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered 3/27, build week 5/22, blend 5/23, modules populated 5/24, tear tag just now, 5/26. Tracker still shows in production.

FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my rail car #. But CSX tracker doesn't recognize it. It was shipped on Tuesday. Delivery June 10-June 16

Sponsored

JackalOnassis

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tear tag is not part of the window sticker. Here is the link to get your info.

Production

• Sometime during your production week, you will likely receive a “Congratulations your vehicle is now in production” email. Production can take (generally) anywhere from 1-4 days. Yes, I know there are production horror stories that have taken much longer, but again, this is me trying to describe a general experience.
  • You should receive emails from Ford when your vehicle begins being built and is completed but again following along via the tracker is the most reliable method.
  • The best way to see if your vehicle is nearing the end of its production process is to see if its modules (or computer systems) have come online. You can do that by going to this link. https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt If a long list of module numbers shows up and you have a 4-digit tear tag number at the top of the page then congratulations your vehicle has been built!
Got it. I have a tear tag so I guess mine is built but just not updated on the tracker. Sweet. Thanks for the help! I appreciate it

Patkachu

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Called CSX. Looks like my rail car arrived in Louisville, KY today at 9:21 AM. Estimated to be in Florida on June 1st.
Looks like a few of us have the same tear tag? Does that mean all of our broncos were built and on the same rail?

Sponsored

AlliB123

Badlands
First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Previously: 2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got modules, tear tag, and a room full of parts ready to install. Now I just need my Badlands! LOL Enjoying my last few weeks with my Big Bend. He's been good to me.

deang7

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
B038342F-AB3E-4637-9C67-FA9F124F92BA.jpeg

Well the wait begins. I imagine I’ll be waiting a while to get it all the way down to Arizona… pretty crazy that order to built was less than 2 months!
My order switched to “order confirmed” after being built. Makes me think that it could be shipped?
Sponsored