Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mickey at Leo Kaytes told me last week that they were working on something and would have it possibly by Friday. But nothing. I'm really interested in their lifetime powertrain warranty, but I have yet to receive any reliable information from Mickey on that. Plus they are asking for a non-refundable $500 deposit and a credit check when you order.

I'm, unfortunately, losing faith that Mickey can make a deal appealing to me happen.
Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Last I checked, and no disrespect to either Granger or Stephen's, shipping to Hunterdon County, NJ started @ $950 and goes up (especially for stuff like covered transport). And the worst part is, I'd like to be at the dealership to see it and go over with said dealer. If it weren't for those 2 things, I probably would've switched to Granger a long time ago. But financially (talking maybe $300-$500 below invoice in savings) and time wise, it just doesn't make sense for me right now.

They both offer good plans for sure, you just need to decide if it works for you. But if I can find something in the $500-$750 B/I range that is maybe a couple hour drive at max, I'd probably go that route.

Update to dealers list:

I contacted McMahon in Ct. this morning (I know we already had x-plan verified with them), but figured I'd see if we can work that further.

Hoping to hear from the following soon:
Malouf Ford (@Blitzinger )
Bergey's Ford (@KJM76 & @Fly by Nite )
Kaytes Ford & Winner Ford (myself)
Schultz Ford (@Bronc OH )

And whoever else we reach out to this week.
I may do Granger and make a big trip out of it. That said, below are the dealers I've contacted and received responses from - all are MSRP and doing X Plan

Vermont:
Heritage Ford

Connecticut:
McMahon Ford

New York:
Rye Ford
Plainseville Ford
Scarsdale Ford

New Hampshire:
Grappone Ford

Massachusetts:
Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough

I'm waiting to hear back from Keystone Ford in Chambersburg, PA and Malouf Ford as well as a half dozen other places I forget the name of. I basically made a template and submitted the request across a bunch of ford dealers sites in the Northeast. The above represents those dealers who have at least given me an email response.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mickey at Leo Kaytes told me last week that they were working on something and would have it possibly by Friday. But nothing. I'm really interested in their lifetime powertrain warranty, but I have yet to receive any reliable information from Mickey on that. Plus they are asking for a non-refundable $500 deposit and a credit check when you order.

I'm, unfortunately, losing faith that Mickey can make a deal appealing to me happen.
Non refundable deposit sounds suspect. But if they're willing to hammer down details on final pricing now, I might consider it.

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Non refundable deposit sounds suspect. But if they're willing to hammer down details on final pricing now, I might consider it.
I've asked for a signed letter stating that the deposit will be refundable and no credit check. They don't supply that, they don't get the sale. That simple.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will certainly keep this in mind, a fewfriends of mine have bought cars down that way and only had positive things to say. My mind is on the big bend or base, so it all depends on what happens up here
Awesome! I keep flip flopping on my trim level and if I want automatic or manual

Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would go manual if I could for v6, but like I mentioned with Evil above, I need to see the interior of base and big bend.
I've also kind of strayed away from my initial plan of a base. Figure the cost of buying aftermarket add ons and installation cost will be same or more than other trims so I'm looking at Black Diamond but I need to know what kind of lift kits and bars and all that is being used.

Bogibney1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 explorer xlt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've also kind of strayed away from my initial plan of a base. Figure the cost of buying aftermarket add ons and installation cost will be same or more than other trims so I'm looking at Black Diamond but I need to know what kind of lift kits and bars and all that is being used.
If I go base, I'm going basesquatch with grill guard. Basically make it all out.

Big bend for v6 and mid package, I really want the modular roof though....oh why no BNP

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've asked for a signed letter stating that the deposit will be refundable and no credit check. They don't supply that, they don't get the sale. That simple.
I agree with you on that. Trying to cover his ass I suppose, but non-refundable doesn't fly in my book. And banging my credit 6+ months from actual sale? Throw in the fact that I'll probably finance through my credit union.

I sent him yet another email yesterday, no response yet. My level of faith in them is fading quickly.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I go base, I'm going basesquatch with grill guard. Basically make it all out.

Big bend for v6 and mid package, I really want the modular roof though....oh why no BNP
basesquatch manual or auto? I imagine you might want the 2.7 in which that's 3500 + 5000 for squatch so that's 8500 + 33 puts you at 41.5k before delivery charges and taxes. Thats interesting though. I like the black diamond has the wash away interior (floor)

Sponsored

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi, do we have an email template? I am thinking about reaching out to Seabreeze in Belmar.

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hang on ..... I saw the what may make us appealing?? How about me ?? cuz I am personable, I have taken the time to answer every single email anyone has sent with an actual email and not something generic. That I am the store's financial director so I have answered people's questions about finance. I have helped people with questions even tho some are not buying from us. And most importantly I am also buying a Bronco too!! Just saying ??
@NayNay , you're the reason I'm switching to Leonardtown Ford. Thanks for all you've done and continue to do.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

One thing I like about Squatch (not aftermarket) is the gearing. Quoted to have new gears on wife's JKU, starting @ $2500. And with no B&P, we don't know if Ford will give us option to upgrade gearing in Base or any model without doing Squatch. Otherwise I'd seriously consider doing aftermarket for lift/tires.

One thing pushing me to Base is Sasquatch. Base 2 Door + Squatch + V6 + Auto = approx. $36k
What I lose out on is color (Race Red) + auto start. If I do same in BB I'm pushing $41k? Still kinda sour that the 4 Door Base doesn't come standard with auto trans because I was leaning towards that.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model