Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Bogibney1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 explorer xlt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One thing I like about Squatch (not aftermarket) is the gearing. Quoted to have new gears on wife's JKU, starting @ $2500. And with no B&P, we don't know if Ford will give us option to upgrade gearing in Base or any model without doing Squatch. Otherwise I'd seriously consider doing aftermarket for lift/tires.

One thing pushing me to Base is Sasquatch. Base 2 Door + Squatch + V6 + Auto = approx. $36k
What I lose out on is color (Race Red) + auto start. If I do same in BB I'm pushing $41k? Still kinda sour that the 4 Door Base doesn't come standard with auto trans because I was leaning towards that.
basesquatch manual or auto? I imagine you might want the 2.7 in which that's 3500 + 5000 for squatch so that's 8500 + 33 puts you at 41.5k before delivery charges and taxes. Thats interesting though. I like the black diamond has the wash away interior (floor)
Auto base sasquatch, big bend not likely
Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Auto base sasquatch, big bend not likely
Thing about a base sasquatch is, when I think sasquatch, I think big rugged vehicle lifted with the purpose of doing some pretty wild trails. But then there's the part where, you would think something this rugged would have wash out interior. But it doesn't. A total fail on Fords part imo. Even if you put it under carpet or something to have the versaility to swap between carpet or rubber mats, you should have wash out drains in every model

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've asked for a signed letter stating that the deposit will be refundable and no credit check. They don't supply that, they don't get the sale. That simple.
If you bring your own finance why would you need a credit check anyway.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you guys ever consider the Wildtrak? That thought has crossed my mind. Every time I try to price out (guess with what we have available) a Base or Big Bend or Black Diamond, I'm literally within a few thousand of the Wildtrak that has ALL of that. 35's, V6, Auto, Modular Top and of course a bunch of other stuff too. 2 Door starting around $48k MSRP. That thought has crossed my mind, but I'd rather stay closer to $40k as possible.

Bogibney1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 explorer xlt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thing about a base sasquatch is, when I think sasquatch, I think big rugged vehicle lifted with the purpose of doing some pretty wild trails. But then there's the part where, you would think something this rugged would have wash out interior. But it doesn't. A total fail on Fords part imo. Even if you put it under carpet or something to have the versaility to swap between carpet or rubber mats, you should have wash out drains in every model
Did you guys ever consider the Wildtrak? That thought has crossed my mind. Every time I try to price out (guess with what we have available) a Base or Big Bend or Black Diamond, I'm literally within a few thousand of the Wildtrak that has ALL of that. 35's, V6, Auto, Modular Top and of course a bunch of other stuff too. 2 Door starting around $48k MSRP. That thought has crossed my mind, but I'd rather stay closer to $40k as possible.
Never thought of it, no way I can get close to it in my budget.

I can live with creature comfort v6, or I can live with the autosquatch. Not both, unfortunately

Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Never thought of it, no way I can get close to it in my budget.

I can live with creature comfort v6, or I can live with the autosquatch. Not both, unfortunately
Same. It's either basesquatch with 2.7 or black diamond with 2.7. I don't really like this but nothing is final until B&P comes out.

Ford if you're reading this, can you please have the wash out in all models?

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I want the washout interior but I also want the day-to-day mall crawler comfort features me and my wife desire. Hence us leaning towards the WildTrak. But damn... those washout floors. mmmmm

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I want the washout interior but I also want the day-to-day mall crawler comfort features me and my wife desire. Hence us leaning towards the WildTrak. But damn... those washout floors. mmmmm
I'll settle for heated front seats up here in NY which I believe the Black Diamond has.

KJM76

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From Bergey's:

"I had another opportunity to speak with our GM, Kevin Bergey, about your situation. He said he was open to working with you but it would depend on what kind of concessions you and your fellow buyers are seeking. Is there a dollar amount / percentage that interest you? Or maybe a combination of things like the dealer in WV is advertising? How many of you guys are considering switching?"

Looks like they are willing to play ball with us but they want us to make the ask. Can we a get an idea of how many would be willing to switch and what would it take to do so?

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We could do another survey, that may take awhile (which you'd have to let them know).
I myself am down for Bergey's. I'd probably switch for $750 below (using x-plan so dealer gets x-plan commission. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't consider $500 below.
At what point do others say it's too far? or deal not good enough?

If they did $1000 below invoice you'd probably get a big chunk switching instantly.
If they did $750 below invoice maybe they'd get about 50-76% switching.
$500 below invoice.. maybe half who are within 2 hour drive.

Current survey of 49 people (not total group)

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1600793590860

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I want to see warranties. I know I can get $1300 below invoice in WV. But if I have a lifetime warranty that saves me a $2000 repair, that's more important to me. I can get 100,000 mile warranty at my local dealer included in the x-plan purchase price (not extra).

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I want to see warranties. I know I can get $1300 below invoice in WV. But if I have a lifetime warranty that saves me a $2000 repair, that's more important to me. I can get 100,000 mile warranty at my local dealer included in the x-plan purchase price (not extra).
Kaytes Ford has the lifetime warranty for you. But they're up in NY, that might be a haul for you.

Edit: Maybe that could sweeten the deal though. Any idea how much the extended warranty would normally run?

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Kaytes Ford has the lifetime warranty for you. But they're up in NY, that might be a haul for you.

Edit: Maybe that could sweeten the deal though. Any idea how much the extended warranty would normally run?
Stephens told me that the 100,000 mile warranty on a Ranger is about $2,100. Too rich for my blood given the options.

Leo Kaytes is the same distance from me as Stephens (maybe 15 minutes further). That's why I need Mickey to get his ass in gear and provide a written offer and documentation on the warranty. He provides that, and it's his sale. If not, I'm probably staying local.

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hmmm a quick Google this Bergeys Ford in PA right? That's over half the distance from me to Stephens....I'd be willing to take a comprise on the offer for only 5hrs of driving against 12!!!

Say $500-750 under Invoice? But a solid warranty offer would also sweeten the deal.
Sponsored