Msc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Have about 1200 miles on mine so far and I'm loving it. Mostly everything has exceeded my expectation especially how quiet the ride is. I do have 2 minor knit-picks that i'll be diving into a little more in the coming weeks.

The sync system has frozen on me twice now. First time I had to just hard reset the radio. Second time I had to turn the vehicle off and then back on. Annoying because this happened in the middle of using GPS.

Second thing is that there is a slight whistle that comes from the window of the passenger side door at higher speeds.

Again these are just a couple of minor annoyances so far. Overall this thing is a freakin' beauty and has performed great. Time will tell!
Sponsored

CarGuy59

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Raptor 12 RR 23 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Estimated delivery window keeps moving. No official status update since 9/6. Ford chat saying 9/16-9/22 expected delivery to dealer
Nothing that specific... just that mine has a pending update... which they cannot tell me what other than once "they" request a shipping date, Marketing will let me know..... no official status since 8/10/23 that it is in production. Hell I know that it is farther than that, the modules work

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nothing that specific... just that mine has a pending update... which they cannot tell me what other than once "they" request a shipping date, Marketing will let me know..... no official status since 8/10/23 that it is in production. Hell I know that it is farther than that, the modules work
This is getting to the point where I'd be pressuring the dealer to reach out to their Regional Rep to figure out how yours got lost.

CarGuy59

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is getting to the point where I'd be pressuring the dealer to reach out to their Regional Rep to figure out how yours got lost.
@Papa Smurf well, something different this morning, when I ran the tracker, it was same as always - In Production 08-10-2023 - but now when I run my window sticker, it says

Please check back later

The Window Sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle

I have had the window sticker since it showed a scheduled date

But , yes, seems like it is time to up the ante

amues

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would reach out and pressure them too given the time that’s passed. Something is off there…

And still no delivery update on my end

Sponsored

therealsteffenj

Black Diamond
First Name
Steffen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think I might take the cake for the quickest vehicle in this forum to need a windshield replacement..I pulled out of the shop after getting PPF, ceramic coat, tint, and blacked out badges and right around 700 miles on the odometer had a rock chip the drivers side windshield. Immediately brought it into Safelite to see if they could repair it and they cracked it further. I now have a mobile appt. tmrw for a full OEM (Ford) windshield so I will keep you all posted! I immediately called USAA and lowered my glass deductible to $0 if this is going to keep happening lol. Fun times!

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Would the strike affect delivery of ford floor mats?
I wouldn’t think so but anything is possible. If you haven’t paid for them already, order you a set on Amazon from Mabett. I like them better than the Ford all weathers that I used to have.

ConstBroncoNC

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wouldn’t think so but anything is possible. If you haven’t paid for them already, order you a set on Amazon from Mabett. I like them better than the Ford all weathers that I used to have.
Already order the ford all weather mats and a back door organizer with ford points.

Sponsored

ConstBroncoNC

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also need a good place to get black stripes that mirror what the heritage edition has.

Moving Chicane

Badlands
First Name
DP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Germans and an Italian
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, it's almost time. Work day today with an early flight out tomorrow morning, a Sunday of museum stuff, and a Monday AM retrieval.

Excited, with stress rising (my wife packing might kill normal men :ROFLMAO:)....

Last edited:

ConstBroncoNC

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With the storm hitting the east coast and me being in coastal Maryland, should I leave town or do y’all think the Bronco will be fine?

CarGuy59

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Papa Smurf

from Ford rep:

your Bronco has been produced but not released from the plant yet. I'm not sure if it's waiting on final inspection or if they are waiting on some of the parts they put on after production.

From my salesman:

I have heard the Modular Front bumper are scarce

Brandonj83

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got the Bullet point mounting Rubi-grid installed. Very solid well made piece. I just used the accessory mounting point and two side adhesive for the install. Didn’t want to drill the self tapping screws into the dash unless I absolutely have to. Seems solid without them but we’ll see after driving around for a few months.
Ford Bronco Bronco build week 8/7/2023 IMG_0051
Sponsored