Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
23 WT almost stock after almost 2 weeks, just Rockjock antirock, Fifteen52 wheels 17x8.5 ET0 on stock tires.

20230909_065011.jpg

20230909_083343.jpg

FB_IMG_1694398168650.jpg

FB_IMG_1694398209014.jpg
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
23 WT almost stock after almost 2 weeks, just Rockjock antirock, Fifteen52 wheels 17x8.5 ET0 on stock tires.

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club FB_IMG_1694398209014

Wonderful shots of your Bronco! Thank you for sharing.

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've owned my Bronco Badlands Sasquatch since March 1st 2022 and it has already been through so many changes.

Started off with just some new wheels - Method 315 17x9-12 with some 35" General Grabber X3s. Before I started wheeling it, I had all the Broncbuster steering upgrades done (which I still have) as well as the 3" Body Lift and Zone 3" with their UCA's

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club Build1

I loved the look and the height, it looked very nice. Paired with the stripes from @Underground Graphics it felt perfect to me. Also installed the @MandRautomotive dual pods in the bumper and his 40" lightbar which fit just perfect on the capable bumper. Ditch lights I went with @Diode Dynamics. Wanted to go 37's but there was a shortage with General Tire at the time so I went with the BFG KM3s which did great.

Wheeled it a bunch, with zero issues. From there I upgraded my stock Sasquatch Suspension to the Eibach Pro Coilovers set to max length. Added KBD fender flares which made it look even taller and provided a bit more clearance. Also added the Flowmaster Flow FX catback and cut off the tips so I could tuck it under more.

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club Build2

Made it out to Sand Hollow for the first time and it was amazing. Jumped and wheeled the Bronco a lot in the dunes in Sand Hollow with zero issues. From here I met Chris, the owner of @Lobo Off-Road and thought his high clearance bumpers looked great. Ended up adding his bumpers and front skid to the Bronco and his rear plate relocation. In the process, I removed my body lift which made it a lot lower but it felt so much more grounded. Also picked up the @Quake LED trail site deletes and their 4.5" square pod lights for the front bumper.

In Moab we did a lot of wheeling and some dunes, that's where I kinda F'ed up and jumped a little too high. Crunched my fenders all around. Got a hold of @ADV Fiberglass and talked to them about running their 8" widebody kit.

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club Build3

Sent it a little too hard there buddy.

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club Build4

Recently I got the fiberglass panels installed and have been testing it off-road a bit here in TX and out in Colorado for SuperCel. There's hardly any rubbing and it looks great! I also swapped out my wheels for Fittipaldi Beadlocks with 2" spacers (until I get my Long Travel kit) and back to 37's with General Grabber X3's. Installed the Hammerbuilt tailgate reinforcement as well. Have a few @Metalcloak goodies on it as well, their trailing arms and some lower control arm skids.

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club Build5

Colorado was amazing!

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club Build 6

So from here, my Bronco is currently at a shop getting the final prep done on the Fiberglass and then to a local wrap shop. Once wrapped I'm going to be shopping around for a 3.5" Long Travel kit and new coilovers to go with it and then some tuning. Would love to run it in some of the upcoming Raptor Rallys. Special thanks to my sponsors that have helped me out so much with this build, and the community, y'all are awesome! 35k+ miles with zero issues unrelated to anything stupid I caused my self. I love this thing!

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club Build

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Went camping last week in southern Utah.

about 1000 miles round trip, 16 avg MPG and as a mobile basecamp / car camping, it performed flawlessly. Cant wait for the next adventure!

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club 20230922_193459
What an awesome trip! Thanks for sharing this photo of your Bronco.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Finally found the one I wanted to order in Queens NY, delivered last Friday. Now just need tint, lift, wheels & tires mounted. All in the coming weeks.
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club IMG-4967
Woohoo! So happy to hear you found the one you wanted. Enjoy! :)

Sponsored

99FRC

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I took delivery of my OW Bronco Dec. 23, 2022 and I absolutely love it! No issues at all with this vehicle to date. Made some Mods to get it the way I want it and could not be happier! Love the Oxford White!!!!!

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club 20231022_133609

What steps are those.? Thanks

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've owned my Bronco Badlands Sasquatch since March 1st 2022 and it has already been through so many changes.

Started off with just some new wheels - Method 315 17x9-12 with some 35" General Grabber X3s. Before I started wheeling it, I had all the Broncbuster steering upgrades done (which I still have) as well as the 3" Body Lift and Zone 3" with their UCA's

I loved the look and the height, it looked very nice. Paired with the stripes from @Underground Graphics it felt perfect to me. Also installed the @MandRautomotive dual pods in the bumper and his 40" lightbar which fit just perfect on the capable bumper. Ditch lights I went with @Diode Dynamics. Wanted to go 37's but there was a shortage with General Tire at the time so I went with the BFG KM3s which did great.

Wheeled it a bunch, with zero issues. From there I upgraded my stock Sasquatch Suspension to the Eibach Pro Coilovers set to max length. Added KBD fender flares which made it look even taller and provided a bit more clearance. Also added the Flowmaster Flow FX catback and cut off the tips so I could tuck it under more.

Made it out to Sand Hollow for the first time and it was amazing. Jumped and wheeled the Bronco a lot in the dunes in Sand Hollow with zero issues. From here I met Chris, the owner of @Lobo Off-Road and thought his high clearance bumpers looked great. Ended up adding his bumpers and front skid to the Bronco and his rear plate relocation. In the process, I removed my body lift which made it a lot lower but it felt so much more grounded. Also picked up the @Quake LED trail site deletes and their 4.5" square pod lights for the front bumper.

In Moab we did a lot of wheeling and some dunes, that's where I kinda F'ed up and jumped a little too high. Crunched my fenders all around. Got a hold of @ADV Fiberglass and talked to them about running their 8" widebody kit.

Sent it a little too hard there buddy.

Recently I got the fiberglass panels installed and have been testing it off-road a bit here in TX and out in Colorado for SuperCel. There's hardly any rubbing and it looks great! I also swapped out my wheels for Fittipaldi Beadlocks with 2" spacers (until I get my Long Travel kit) and back to 37's with General Grabber X3's. Installed the Hammerbuilt tailgate reinforcement as well. Have a few @Metalcloak goodies on it as well, their trailing arms and some lower control arm skids.

Colorado was amazing!

So from here, my Bronco is currently at a shop getting the final prep done on the Fiberglass and then to a local wrap shop. Once wrapped I'm going to be shopping around for a 3.5" Long Travel kit and new coilovers to go with it and then some tuning. Would love to run it in some of the upcoming Raptor Rallys. Special thanks to my sponsors that have helped me out so much with this build, and the community, y'all are awesome! 35k+ miles with zero issues unrelated to anything stupid I caused my self. I love this thing!

Beautiful machine.
Sponsored