Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Please show your solutions for mounting tablet, hand held radio and phone in the cockpit.

I am leaning toward an AR solution with three RAM mounts. This might be too much dash clutter and the phone or radio might have to go low, like in a cup holder.
Sponsored

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Based on the clutter problem and a small space I'm closer and closer to a pilot's knee board for my phone. Just gotta remember to unhook everything when I dismount.

Sponsored

BUFFBRONCOS

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is there nothing interesting to see? like car angles, the cameras...? I assume the cameras is nice to see.
I see what you mean now, Saturday I took a badlands for a test drive with the big screen. That feature would be nice into the iPad.

WhiskeyCity

Badlands
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.3L, 7spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check out www.BuckYourBronco.com. I have a phone mount and love it. Charlie is super easy to work with and he has a solution for what you're looking for.

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an iPad mini Cellular GPS. I bought the Ram Mount EZ roller for it. My plan is to take the console with the AUX switches apart and place a support to the interior side of it, mount a RAM ball on it, then place the iPad mini on it. I like the idea it is out of the windshield area, but still easy to see. I will run a USB cable to it from behind the rear view mirror. I have several projects to install, and will do them all at the same time when I clean out my garage.

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the bullet point base in my jeep and the takform in the bronco. I always thought the bullet point was fine until I tried the takform. Big advantages on the takform unless bulletpoint updated their design.

- takform does not require base plate removal once installed when reconfiguring/adding/removing specific accessory mounts.

- The takform arm that I found has little gears on all the arm hinges so once tightened, it will not adjust as you bounce down a trail (mounted on jeep)

I will be purchasing another ball mount for the center console grab handle and will be trying to mount an arm there, the weight of the tablet might make the arm move when bouncing around but we will see, may be able to lean it against the handle for added leverage.

20231206_104448.jpg

20231206_104534.jpg
Sponsored