ejones91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
have you noticed any changes on the interior plastics, etc.?
From other threads, it seems like the only notable change is that the 4-doors get rear cupholders even without leather. The actual materials don’t appear to be any different.
Sponsored

drewbaby88

Everglades
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I must be the only one who still hasn't got a call from the dealer nor any movement since it got off the csx rail on the 18th in Georgia. Delivery window from chat says between 1/20-1/26. The tracker says 1/17-1/30.

Screenshot_20240122_192457_Chrome.jpg
Mine is sitting stagnant in Nashville CSX too. Been there since 1/19

Dreamer

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I must be the only one who still hasn't got a call from the dealer nor any movement since it got off the csx rail on the 18th in Georgia. Delivery window from chat says between 1/20-1/26. The tracker says 1/17-1/30.

Screenshot_20240122_192457_Chrome.jpg
You are not alone. Mine still sitting on the train as well. The estimated delivery date on the tracker now shows January 25 to February 6.

Dealer claims they don’t even know when the truck is going to arrive. They state thataAll they’re told is a delivery truck will be delivering vehicles. They don’t know what vehicles are on the truck till it shows up. Not sure I believe that, but that’s what they say.

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are not alone. Mine still sitting on the train as well. The estimated delivery date on the tracker now shows January 25 to February 6.

Dealer claims they don’t even know when the truck is going to arrive. They state thataAll they’re told is a delivery truck will be delivering vehicles. They don’t know what vehicles are on the truck till it shows up. Not sure I believe that, but that’s what they say.
When I picked up my T'mater yesterday, my salesman told me that he didn't know that my Bronco was going to be on it until the truck showed up and it was there. I'm kind of surprised that there isn't something in place to actively track these things better considering the total costs of all the vehicles in shipment. Maybe there is, but the dealerships just don't get that level of information. We have to remember that our dealerships work WITH Ford, not FOR Ford...so our vehicles belong solely to Ford until they arrive at the dealerships. I dunno though...I'm just a big ole dumb guy.

archer87

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When I picked up my T'mater yesterday, my salesman told me that he didn't know that my Bronco was going to be on it until the truck showed up and it was there. I'm kind of surprised that there isn't something in place to actively track these things better considering the total costs of all the vehicles in shipment. Maybe there is, but the dealerships just don't get that level of information. We have to remember that our dealerships work WITH Ford, not FOR Ford...so our vehicles belong solely to Ford until they arrive at the dealerships. I dunno though...I'm just a big ole dumb guy.
Your dealer lied to you.

Mine showed me a screen on his computer with a map of the US, and a pin showing where my Bronco had last checked in during transit.

Sponsored

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your dealer lied to you.

Mine showed me a screen on his computer with a map of the US, and a pin showing where my Bronco had last checked in during transit.
Fair...I will add that I realized fairly early that my dealer wasn't the most communicative. Didn't really bother me too much because I could track most thing on my own based on what I learned from here. I placed the order in August, and if I hadn't stopped by the dealership, I'm sure I wouldn't have heard anything from them until they had the truck in hand. I'm not upset about that, though, because I paid attention to what's here and was never really truly "in the dark".

banjo5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F250 Lariat 6.7 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
T'mater...not the best picture, but better than nothing!

Looking forward to you all getting your new rigs soon!

IMG_20240122_182230138.jpg
Nice man congrats. I'll look for that T'Mater when I'm on Bragg (Liberty). :)

Murg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sales guy back from being out sick. Following up for me Today. Am I the last one here?
congrats on getting TkMater! Looks spectacular!

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tracker finally updated to built 1/22, and the dealer's website auto listed so should be soon 🤞 (I hope)

Murg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yay!! That’s a while, too! My dealer said built. Trying to get more info/ETA

Sponsored

drewbaby88

Everglades
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
So who’s still waiting on delivery?
Built 1/16
Shipped 1/17
Arrived 1/20 in Nashville via CSX; constructively placed
Unloaded 1/25 in Nashville CSX;
Placed at industry

Waiting on truck to load it up and deliver…

Murg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still waiting, Dealers only said congrats it’s built!...…. Tracker still shows in prod…. I’m worried something went wrong with it and they have to do some not so easy repairs. I’m planning on off-roading, so I don’t want any weak links. :(

Kakes11

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
: )
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Still waiting, Dealers only said congrats it’s built!...…. Tracker still shows in prod…. I’m worried something went wrong with it and they have to do some not so easy repairs. I’m planning on off-roading, so I don’t want any weak links. :(
Nah you're good, the dealer has access to a different system that gives them more accurate information that isn't as delayed.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am.
Railcar left Detroit on 1/14 making good time till it got to North Dakota. It got to Casselton ND on the 21st. Railcar took 4 days to get from there to an hour east of Great Falls…which is about 1/2 half way across Montana. It keeps sitting for a day or more at different spots along the way. Still need to get it to Seattle.

Ford tracker changed my delivery date to 2/9-2/14.

I am certain I am going to get banned from the CXT touch trace # since I call it 10 times an hour. 😒

TriSAS

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Still waiting...was dropped of in Albany (Selkirk) NY by CSX at railyard on 1/20. Now I wait for the trucking delivery company to get it to my dealer in Vermont (only about 2.5 hours away).
Sponsored