Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ā€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just got off the phone with Ford chat. They could not provide me with Rail tracking information. However, they gave me an updated delivery window between 1/29-2/4.
I had to try the chat method three times before I got someone who would give me the railcar #. Not sure why itā€™s this hard to get that info now.

amnesiac0101

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I had to try the chat method three times before I got someone who would give me the railcar #. Not sure why itā€™s this hard to get that info now.
I'm pretty sure there have been some relentless customers after reviewing these forums and their new policy is to simply not provide those details. If I operated the customer service centers, these phone calls are probably super annoying. When it comes, it comes...just going to hold my excitement in until I get that phone call from the dealer.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm pretty sure there have been some relentless customers after reviewing these forums and their new policy is to simply not provide those details. If I operated the customer service centers, these phone calls are probably super annoying. When it comes, it comes...just going to hold my excitement in until I get that phone call from the dealer.
Your right, there are tons of those customersā€¦ im one of them!! šŸ˜‚
Personally I think they should add the railcar # to the tracker once it goes to shipped. Would reduce their call volume for sure. Iā€™ve put CSXs number on speed dial and hit it few times an hour, all automated and painlessā€¦.except when hearing my train hasnā€™t moved in 10 hours.

Ford goes a long way offering customers different tools to track their orders and I get rail and convoy are totally outside Fords responsibility but they have rail info, would be nice to offer that on the tracker up front.

amnesiac0101

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Your right, there are tons of those customersā€¦ im one of them!! šŸ˜‚
Personally I think they should add the railcar # to the tracker once it goes to shipped. Would reduce their call volume for sure. Iā€™ve put CSXs number on speed dial and hit it few times an hour, all automated and painlessā€¦.except when hearing my train hasnā€™t moved in 10 hours.

Ford goes a long way offering customers different tools to track their orders and I get rail and convoy are totally outside Fords responsibility but they have rail info, would be nice to offer that on the tracker up front.
Definitely agree...we are the ones paying for the delivery, should be included in the tracker for sure. If I can get tracking information regarding a $6 item on amazon, we should get the same courtesy for a $60k item.

Sponsored

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Found out my dealer accepts x-plan pricing and was excited until I went to have a family member that works for a partner generate me a PIN but it requires to be in the same house hold and I do not know anyone that works for Ford to generate a friends PIN.

Murg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still In Prod since 1/5 itā€™s starting to get lonely in hereā€¦. Did they loose it in the back lot or found some defect that needs to be fixed (dropped it in build?) getting a little jealous the 1/8 folks are getting theirs already. šŸ«£. Window stIckes indicates build on 1/5ā€¦ā€¦. Who knowsā€¦.

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still In Prod since 1/5 itā€™s starting to get lonely in hereā€¦. Did they loose it in the back lot or found some defect that needs to be fixed (dropped it in build?) getting a little jealous the 1/8 folks are getting theirs already. šŸ«£. Window stIckes indicates build on 1/5ā€¦ā€¦. Who knowsā€¦.
Wow...have you reached out to your dealer or Ford Chat? I would suspect that there's been movement that's just not updating on the tracker.

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pickin up my t'mater (HPR 4D Badlands) in an hour....excited, but not looking forward to the extra insurance and Auto loan. It's all starting to feel real now.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Pickin up my t'mater (HPR 4D Badlands) in an hour....excited, but not looking forward to the extra insurance and Auto loan. It's all starting to feel real now.
Totally hear you on the reality slap!!! When i signed the paperwork on my ā€˜23 I thought, ā€œman what was I thinking!ā€ Once i drove it off the dealers lot though I never gave it another thought and it was ear to ear smiles all the way home. šŸ˜Š

Congrats man, youā€™re getting an awesome beast of a truck!!

Sponsored

MoMoBBen24

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Hyundai Veloster... 24 Big Bend (pending)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I must be the only one who still hasn't got a call from the dealer nor any movement since it got off the csx rail on the 18th in Georgia. Delivery window from chat says between 1/20-1/26. The tracker says 1/17-1/30.

Screenshot_20240122_192457_Chrome.jpg

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

T'mater...not the best picture, but better than nothing!

Looking forward to you all getting your new rigs soon!

IMG_20240122_182230138.jpg

Dreamer

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco build week 1/1/2024 IMG_20240122_182230138
Congratulations on the new ride! Hope it brings you years of enjoyable, trouble free miles.
have you noticed any changes on the interior plastics, etc.? Anxious to hear what changes you notice.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I must be the only one who still hasn't got a call from the dealer nor any movement since it got off the csx rail on the 18th in Georgia. Delivery window from chat says between 1/20-1/26. The tracker says 1/17-1/30.

According to CSX tracker, mine has been sitting on a railcar in Hodges MT for 3 days. Looking at that place on google earth, I think they parked the train to go elk hunting or something. Itā€™s in the middle of nowhere.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Love the name! Hope everything went as close as possible to your planned expectations at the dealer, no unexpected surprises.

good looking ride, enjoy that thing.
Sponsored