banjo5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F250 Lariat 6.7 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No love at the dealership in Fayetteville today...no Bronco. Also checked on Ford interest rates...they still suck. Oh, and there are no incentives in the system for '24 Broncos, not even the typical $500 military discount. Boo
Do you qualify for X-Plan? I think that is the only discount available right now that I have seen.
Sponsored

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you qualify for X-Plan? I think that is the only discount available right now that I have seen.
I've been looking to see if I could, but highly doubt it. I'm active duty Air Force, my father did 30 years in the Air Force and now works for the Department of Veteran's Affairs, and both my wife and my mom are SAHMs.

banjo5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been looking to see if I could, but highly doubt it. I'm active duty Air Force, my father did 30 years in the Air Force and now works for the Department of Veteran's Affairs, and both my wife and my mom are SAHMs.
Sweet, I'm an Air Force veteran and my son is active duty now. You stationed at Bragg (Liberty)?

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweet, I'm an Air Force veteran and my son is active duty now. You stationed at Bragg (Liberty)?
Yup...Fort Liberty. 16.5 years as a Weather officer....only 3.5 more years to go (unless I get promoted again, then will need to stay in longer to be able to retire at the next rank.

banjo5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup...Fort Liberty. 16.5 years as a Weather officer....only 3.5 more years to go (unless I get promoted again, then will need to stay in longer to be able to retire at the next rank.
Nice congrats. I think my son wants to make a career of it as well but we shall see. He has been in about 8 years and wants to commission. We shall see where things take him.

Sponsored

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice congrats. I think my son wants to make a career of it as well but we shall see. He has been in about 8 years and wants to commission. We shall see where things take him.
Great for him! I hope him the utmost success, job satisfaction, and enjoyment in his service!

banjo5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

JRBRONCO314

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I believe if you join mustang club of America you can qualify for the X-plan. I do thru my work and it ends up being about 2700 discount.

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any of my NC folks receive their Broncos yet? Any indication from your dealers on when to expect it, outside of what the tracker says? My tracker was updated yesterday, but only shifted the delivery window o
I believe if you join mustang club of America you can qualify for the X-plan. I do thru my work and it ends up being about 2700 discount.
Good call...just looked and MCA members do qualify...and membership is cheap...but you have to be a member for 90 days prior to using X-Plan. That's a no-go for me, since my Bronco will hopefully be here in a few days.

JRBRONCO314

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any of my NC folks receive their Broncos yet? Any indication from your dealers on when to expect it, outside of what the tracker says? My tracker was updated yesterday, but only shifted the delivery window o

Good call...just looked and MCA members do qualify...and membership is cheap...but you have to be a member for 90 days prior to using X-Plan. That's a no-go for me, since my Bronco will hopefully be here in a few days.

aww dang I didn't know the 90 day period :(

Sponsored

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Murg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aww dang it! that woulda been a great deal (90+ days ago).

My Bronco is still In prod is still sitting on 1/5. (maybe it will be 90 more days? haha!). Window sticker seems to indicate build 1/5... Started looking at the week 1/8 group to see what they got being delivered for sheer jealousy reasons. :D