Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Confirmed the Bronco is at the dealership. Gets inspected and detailed tomorrow. Should be in the driveway by tomorrow afternoon.
Nice. My dealer told me that they'd contact me after the truck arrives and they complete all their checks and cleaning...not when it arrives. So I'm stuck just watching my email and phone for the next week.

Excited for you. Gotta share pictures.
Sponsored

archer87

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered a fully loaded Wildtrak about 3 weeks after the order books opened, got scheduled for week of 01/01, and as of yesterday it was on a train in St Louis headed for me in TX.

The dealer has promised to turn it around the same day it arrives so hopefully I’ll be driving it next weekend.

Skunkape24

Everglades
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Tacoma TRD PreRunner, 2018 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Love those body lines, especially in gloss black. Enjoy that new truck!

Skunkape24

Everglades
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

When does ford give you your production line photo and is that something that comes from your dealer?

Sponsored

mdjnky1

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are they still doing that? I have not heard of anyone getting one in the last couple years.

Awoww281

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wild track ordered
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered a fully loaded Wildtrak about 3 weeks after the order books opened, got scheduled for week of 01/01, and as of yesterday it was on a train in St Louis headed for me in TX.

The dealer has promised to turn it around the same day it arrives so hopefully I’ll be driving it next weekend.
Are you in Houston? Mines on the same rail…headed this way too. WT as well!

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When does ford give you your production line photo and is that something that comes from your dealer?
I think I read that the photos were only a thing the first couple of years for reservation holders. I would love one, but that seems to not be in the cards.

Skunkape24

Everglades
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

That's a bummer about Ford. Meanwhile, I've been tracking mine and my salesmen's Everglades as they make their way to central Florida. They were ordered together (8/18/23) and built one day apart. Unfortunately, my truck ended up on a separate train and is still just south of Atlanta, while his should be pulling into Taft yard in Orlando this evening. Hopefully mine will catch up and we can have them both by next weekend...fingers crossed.

Sponsored

Dreamer

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OBX
Ordered 8/17
Built 1/2
Arrived at the dealer on 1/18
P/U tomorrow
Stopped by the dealer last Friday and got a sneak peak.

IMG_0796.jpeg
Congratulations! Would love to see some pictures after it’s delivered. I’m very interested in seeing what are the changes that they made to the 2024. They hinted that there would be interior upgrades. Still curious what those are all about.

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! Would love to see some pictures after it’s delivered. I’m very interested in seeing what are the changes that they made to the 2024. They hinted that there would be interior upgrades. Still curious what those are all about.
There have been several Broncos delivered and a few threads with pictures. 4-Door non-lux trims got cupholders in the back. Not much else seems to have changed.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There have been several Broncos delivered and a few threads with pictures. 4-Door non-lux trims got cupholders in the back. Not much else seems to have changed.
I completely missed the cupholder news and the threads mentioning the non-lux trims are getting them. Are the cupholders in the doors or could Ford have been amazing enough to put the fold down arm rest/cupholders on all rear seats? I should know better than to hope for that I suppose!

EDIT: I found the thread and see they are fold down cupholders. I was totally stoked until I realized the take off cloth OEM seat covers I bought from a member here will not fit the rear seat now...arrrg. I have spent a lot of hours in MGV seats and they are not for me so I will have to suck it up and have an upholstery shop fab something up to make them fit.

Oh well, I can do the fronts still and deal with the back seats later on.

Last edited:

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like my truck made it to the dealer in Fayetteville, NC. No word from the dealer, as they told me they'd call me after it's ready for pickup....after all their internal processing, installing the Tow hitch, and final detail. Tracker for the win...now I'll be checking my phone and email non-stop. LOL
Ford Bronco Bronco build week 1/1/2024 Tracker as of 01_22_24

amnesiac0101

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The tracker updated this morning with an estimated delivery date of 1/26--2/8
I just got off the phone with Ford chat. They could not provide me with Rail tracking information. However, they gave me an updated delivery window between 1/29-2/4.
Sponsored