395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Didn’t even notice that, what’s that all about?
Having a rig leveled unloaded will result (in most cases) in a dirty diaper going down the road loaded.
MIne will not be a DD and when It's on the road it will be loaded out with camping gear, shooting gear, and water. Not to mention a dirt bike hanging off the back on some trips too. Not a light load out and I welcome about 1.5 inches of forward rake unloaded.
Ford Bronco More Bronco Pre-Production Photos from Michigan Assembly Plant 2F91A5D2-5230-438C-A737-1853FA997354
Sponsored

Last edited:

JordSrsly

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Trax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That (franken?) Badlands looks cleeeeean!! I love those signature headlights. They're not available on the Black Diamond right?

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think you're right. The gray seems to change colors depending on light.
This is what dark gray does, it looks black in low light, and looks silver in bring light....

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You could do what I'm going to do ... SAS it. Rims, tires and gray extended fender flares.
Very true! I’m trying to keep in mind though that this is for my wife and not me lol. If it was me I’d be getting the Wild Trak because this car looks BA with big ass tires. So I’m struggling between what looks great and what make sense for her to drive to and from work. She doesn’t need bilstein shocks, she needs amenities and a comfortable ride and that ups the price 5K. But the 35” tires, god they look so good. Can they be added after or will they not fit with the standard flares?

Reactions: DHC

Sponsored

Jotica

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru XV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is it safe to assume that vehicles with signature LED headlamps get the signature LED taillights as well?!?

Jpoterek

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge ST, 2017 Ford Escape Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Due to my (mostly warm) location and my intended use my plan has always been to forgo the hard top. I'm pleased to finally see a picture of a production soft-top with a proper fit and finish. looks Good!
Ford Bronco More Bronco Pre-Production Photos from Michigan Assembly Plant 2F91A5D2-5230-438C-A737-1853FA997354
Totally agree, I live in FL and will have the top off a lot, my wife wants me to get the modular hardtop but i flat out told her NO

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do a lot of driving so I see a lot of cars. Lo and behold I walk outside and here’s a Wrangler with Bridgestone Dueler 255/70/18s. Same as the OB, doesn’t look that bad in person.

Ford Bronco More Bronco Pre-Production Photos from Michigan Assembly Plant CB25D9BA-FE33-4B37-8F57-861FECD2A256

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it safe to assume that vehicles with signature LED headlamps get the signature LED taillights as well?!?
No. You get them standard on certain models, the headlights are an upgrade but I don’t think the tail lights are.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That (franken?) Badlands looks cleeeeean!! I love those signature headlights. They're not available on the Black Diamond right?
Pretty sure they can be added.

Sponsored

PLindsey725

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Really want some good pictures of the base/big bend cloth seats.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The grey BL grille looks great on every build I've seen it on.
That's the carbonized gray MIC we've been seeing lately. Like so many colors, it looks much darker or lighter depending on lighting.
I take back my earlier post of another thread about rattle canning the grill to a dark graphite or flat black. I'm really liking this on the white (My color Choice) now that I'm seeing it in different lighting. At first it looked too close to sliver & thought it needed more contrast.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I want this rims on whatever trim I order. They look so much better than everything up to the wild trak. Black rims are where it’s at.
you left out this part from the same OPTIONAL section:

"315/70R17 BSW Mud-Terrain (M/T) (35")"

You definitely can't get those optional tires without the Sasquatch package. Maybe the second wheel option you see under the Badlands options are sasquatch? There does seem to be some ambiguity.
Sponsored