Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you left out this part from the same OPTIONAL section:

"315/70R17 BSW Mud-Terrain (M/T) (35")"

You definitely can't get those optional tires without the Sasquatch package. Maybe the second wheel option you see under the Badlands options are sasquatch? There does seem to be some ambiguity.
The optional section on the right doesn't necessarily coincide with what's on the left. It's basically a list spread over two columns. At least that's how it is in most of the other "optional" sections.

It's different than the Sasquatch wheel, which is all black. And they've shown the "warm alloy" one a lot already.

Obviously, the site needs some major fixes.
Sponsored

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can’t say I’ve been satisfied with the seats so far. First we find out the king ranch style seats on the cyber orange Franken bronco won’t be an option. Then were told to ignore the interior on all the black test Broncos because they are not production quality. And now here is an assembly line test Bronco with a horrible looking seat cushion right out of the box! Is Lear the supplier for seats on the Ranger and Bronco? And for the love of God give us FE Bronco people an alternative to the horrible navy pier.

F0553ABA-22C0-42BC-9488-32659CFE7E92.jpeg

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you left out this part from the same OPTIONAL section:

"315/70R17 BSW Mud-Terrain (M/T) (35")"

You definitely can't get those optional tires without the Sasquatch package. Maybe the second wheel option you see under the Badlands options are sasquatch? There does seem to be some ambiguity.
Thanks, yeah I see that 32” are the largest tire that can fit on everything below the BL. Hmm. I might just have to let my wife build this which will ruin the surprise but I’m overwhelmed now.

Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The optional section on the right doesn't necessarily coincide with what's on the left. It's basically a list spread over two columns. At least that's how it is in most of the other "optional" sections.

It's different than the Sasquatch wheel, which is all black. And they've shown the "warm alloy" one a lot already.

Obviously, the site needs some major fixes.
It does for sure, the information is scattered and confusing. However it was stated somewhere that the Sasquatch wheels 17x 8.5 come all black or with a carbonized gray outer ring and will wear 35” Goodyear MT tires. The optional beadlock 17x 8 only come with the carbonized gray ring as seen in the picture and are supposed to be available with 33” bfg or Goodyear mt tires.I haven’t seen it said whether the bfg ko2 would definitely be an option with those, but they are available on the machined standard badlands wheels.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It does for sure, the information is scattered and confusing. However it was stated somewhere that the Sasquatch wheels 17x 8.5 come all black or with a carbonized gray outer ring and will wear 35” Goodyear MT tires. The optional beadlock 17x 8 only come with the carbonized gray ring as seen in the picture and are supposed to be available with 33” bfg or Goodyear mt tires.I haven’t seen it said whether the bfg ko2 would definitely be an option with those, but they are available on the machined standard badlands wheels.
I thought Sasquatch wheels were black with black rings only and the optional Badlands fake beadlocks are black with either carbonized gray or warm alloy

This looks like it could be warm alloy to me instead of carbonized gray:

Ford Bronco More Bronco Pre-Production Photos from Michigan Assembly Plant bronco-map-preproduction-17-

The rings don't seem to match the grille in the other pics.

Note: I could be totally wrong, but I thought that was the consensus on here.

FWIW I would much rather have carbonized gray rings on sasquatch wheels instead of black but I don't think it's an option.

BellyRat

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Totally agree, I live in FL and will have the top off a lot, my wife wants me to get the modular hardtop but i flat out told her NO

Yep! One more thing to store and a P.I.T.A. to remove!

texandy89

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Escape SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why can't the Bronco have a tire cover for the spare tire just curious is that something that will be added

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can’t say I’ve been satisfied with the seats so far. First we find out the king ranch style seats on the cyber orange Franken bronco won’t be an option. Then were told to ignore the interior on all the black test Broncos because they are not production quality. And now here is an assembly line test Bronco with a horrible looking seat cushion right out of the box! Is Lear the supplier for seats on the Ranger and Bronco? And for the love of God give us FE Bronco people an alternative to the horrible navy pier.

Ford Bronco More Bronco Pre-Production Photos from Michigan Assembly Plant bronco-map-preproduction-17-
What's horrible about it? That looks more like the natural curve of the vinyl seat than a QC issue...

Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why can't the Bronco have a tire cover for the spare tire just curious is that something that will be added
Of course you "can". Add-on accessory or aftermarket.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You'll be able to get one, but it will probably have a hole in the middle so you can still use the rear facing camera.....
Sponsored