Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This and the white top announcement is making it very easy to cancel my reservation and just wait for the 2022. Hopefully the interior options will be a bit better.
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Video wasn’t that bad - wish there was a lighter choice for MGV, but ok. That vinyl sample she has is impressively thick.

Some of the choices weren’t my thing - boy racer camo patterns - and some of the contrast choices. I like the ribbed fabric throwback.

RockSolid2021

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Agreed! They did a really nice job on the color combinations with this trim level. I had a FE, as well as, a Badlands reserved.... definitely going the route of the Badlands at this point unless they change the navy pier between now and when we have to order. Plus the Badlands opens up the exterior color selection instead of being limited like the FE.

Sponsored

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The vinyl on the Black Diamond seems a much lighter gray, at least on the sides, than the Badlands.

I like the lighter color. Black Diamond for the win!

RockSolid2021

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For the most part, the color combinations for the interior aren't bad - though some of the Outer Banks...

I think the real problem here is that Ford decided to have different color combos by trim. You have all these different options, in some cases 3 or 4 options on a single trim if you change material, but you have completely different options on other trims. And you often have fewer options on higher end trims. I haven't added them all up, but it seems like we've got probably close to 10 different interior color combinations.

Problem is, no customer can actually choose between all of those. If they don't have a major preference on interior material, they get 3 or 4 options to choose from. If they care about material, they may not have a choice at all.

Because very few customers are going to let the interior colors dictate their trim on a vehicle like this. So the other features on the trim level are dictating your interior color.

It seems Ford would have been far better served by coming up with 2 cloth interior options, 2 vinyl options, and 2 leather options and made those 6 options available across trims. It's far easier for Ford from a supply and build standpoint (and even easier if you still limit vinyl to only a couple of trims) and you're actually giving the customer more options to choose from.

Seems crazy to me they have this many different color combinations in a first year vehicle when they're still trying to figure out supply issues. Who thought that was going to be a good idea?
You nailed it! They should have done exactly what you stated. They could have done the two versions for each material type in a cool and warm color pallet to compliment the cool or warm color exteriors. Some of the combinations they came up with in no way shape or form will compliment some of the exterior colors.

jbronco3

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I can’t get MGV in BL with neutral stitching I may just wait another year or two for warthog. I can’t stand orange. It would make me hate being in my own car
How in the world can they expect everyone to be okay with the bright orange stitching. I wanted the Badlands until the stitching is only bright orange. They need to make all stitching a standard color and let the accents be changeable on the vents / grab handles.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

while she's designing car interiors at such a young age, you are sitting here at 10pm whining on a forum. your jealousy is showing and it isn't a good look ;)
I wouldn't call what she doing as designing. I'm no expert and by no means a designer, but pretty sure I could of made better selections. With the disconnection she has with the different models there really isn't any reason to be jealous, just sad.

Last edited:

Sponsored

YagersBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So this video shows at about 10:24 that Leather in the Badlands gets you carpet and power seats but that’s not reflected in B&P. I want a Badlands with power seats, and could care less about the washout floors!
Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted 80668C0A-54CD-4D9E-A8E0-4DF3D9AF5308

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

She said, "Like, um, it's bad ass"....….............NOPE!!! No, it just isn't.

This is a video from Ford Motor Company, right? Am I taking crazy pills?

I can't believe what I just watched. I'm being nice by saying I couldn't have imagined uglier interiors being offered. Did Ford hire a pimp to select the color combinations? Also, the video was horribly put together. Watching it quite frankly just convinced me that I'm out of the Bronco game.

If a company can't professionally produce a simple video highlighting the interior of a vehicle (ass ugly) all while consistently flip flopping on all the information while "marketing" said vehicle I have to question if they can build a quality product and then deliver this thing as they are advertising. I'm guessing they will likely be late (later than being predicted) delivering trucks as well. All of this bad history, the X plan foul yesterday and now this "interior"? Nope, no more consessions; not for a $60K truck that I don't even need.

To each there own. If you're still in love with this truck, this interior and willing to put up with the potential delays, ever changing policies and quite frankly unprofessional marketing, I truly hope you enjoy! ....its just not for me anymore.
Totally agree, this video was amateur hour at best. Not even in focus half the time they tried showing the interior.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Badlands. Our highest trim level."

I seem to remember someone adamantly arguing with me that I was wrong.

I like how the body color comes through on the inside of the two door. I actually like the interior choice on the Wildtrak more than Badlands. Could push me over the fence for it.

Wheels are all terrible so aftermarket is a must.

Hmmmm