Sponsored

2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door and 2 Door Revealed!

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Which is weird, as that's still Pisces

Always associated Spring with the start of Aries
This is the earliest start to Spring in 124 years (or something close to that)....
Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So does @Scotty still have a job? Thanks for the photos ...
@Scotty is an honest dude. The next lines of his post were, “ and they should fire me, or at least lock me up. If they took away my pension it’s because I deserved it. I just couldn’t take the pineapple pizza talk anymore.”

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or...maybe the 4dr is for people that want more room in the rear. :rolleyes:
Yes! Thank you, I need the practicality of the 4 door... for all my cheeseburgers
someone on facebook claiming her dad has already ordered the bronco and has a delivery date of October...
I can deliver you a Bronco tomorrow with a really cool zebra/camo "Vinyle wrap", Cost is about 1 million cash and a good lawyer ;)

Sponsored

Scotty

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Scotty is an honest dude. The next lines of his post were, “ and they should fire me, or at least lock me up. If they took away my pension it’s because I deserved it. I just couldn’t take the pineapple pizza talk anymore.”
So does @Scotty still have a job? Thanks for the photos ...
I am not affiliated with the auto industry at all but I have had people reach out to me to find out where I got the photos.

All is good over here and I actually will probably get rid of my Gladiator if the Bronco turns out to be what we all hope it is.

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes! Thank you, I need the practicality of the 4 door... for all my cheeseburgers

I can deliver you a Bronco tomorrow with a really cool zebra/camo "Vinyle wrap", Cost is about 1 million cash and a good lawyer ;)
What if ford has been screwing with us and it goes into production and available in just a couple months? Or like when the mustang first came out and was available immediately. I'd poo bricks trying to figure out a down payment lol. I have a feeling once it does hit dealers, its going to be hard to find one they will sell so fast. At least for the first few months.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Many months ago we were discussing L/W proportionality...you said the 4-door would shine. I think you were right

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

With all the leaks and the way the market has been:
Ford Bronco 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door and 2 Door Revealed! 1583843267812

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What if ford has been screwing with us and it goes into production and available in just a couple months? Or like when the mustang first came out and was available immediately. ...
It would be nice for me personally, but it's not going to happen.

Not unless you want Bronco to have a launch that made the Explorer's look graceful. :poop:

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not unless you want Bronco to have a launch that made the Explorer's look graceful. :poop:
From what I've read, the launch of the Explorer was just a shitshow compounded by all the changes in the plant to launch it.

The Bronco is going to be drama free since its based on a existing product and has squared away leadership at the plant level.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was showing my wife the photos of the Bronco (she's decided she wants the Bronco Sport to replace her Escape in a few years-since it looks like her 2010 she had) and she said since we don't have kids, we can get a two door or the four door. I'm leaning towards a 4 door model just because I want something bigger then an Escape/Bronco Sport to put stuff in from Home Depot and what not-I'm scarred from not being able to fit a Compound saw in the back of my SHO-had to call my old man with his 20+ year old Ranger to take it back to my house LOL

Ruptured Duck

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would expect Job 1 date to hold true as well as early 2021 delivery dates to dealer. Over the next 6 months we will see a good bit of the Bronco but SEMA is where I would expect to see a REALY big push leading up to release. The Wrangler has owned the show in upper south hall for 12 years. Ford will do everything in their power to put the Bronco way out front. I would expect them to have most if not all the dealer available accessories on display (150 or so). Expect some cool builds in my opinion.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would expect Job 1 date to hold true as well as early 2021 delivery dates to dealer.
Job 1 is supposed to be December 7th. I think we will see the first ones in early January if everything goes smoothly at the dealerships and them have good stocking levels by this time next year-if they don't go like hot cakes.

I plan on ordering mine this time next year.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The Bronco is going to be drama free since its based on a existing product and has squared away leadership at the plant level.
I hope your right but I believe your being overly optimistic. Every single new vehicle has its own unique design elements and parts (any maybe a few shared ones). Every single new vehicle has its own unique challenges, it's own drama, the question is not a matter of what issues arise but when they do how fast, honest and open Ford does react to them.
Sponsored