Sponsored

2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door and 2 Door Revealed!

ScalinoFever

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scalino
Your Bronco Model
Base
Honestly, the side profile of that 2-door is amazing and I really hope that it's real. If you could get the 2-door with the NA 5 liter OH MAN, perfection. I really hope Ford doesn't screw up badly and only offer the 2.3L.
Anyone who thinks Ford is going to shoehorn a 5.0-liter, or any V8 for that matter, into the Bronco is delusional and needs to get with the times already. If you claim, "Had Ford offered the Bronco with a V8 option, I would have bought one," you're full of shit and would have never bought one regardless of powerplant options.

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone who thinks Ford is going to shoehorn a 5.0-liter, or any V8 for that matter, into the Bronco is delusional and needs to get with the times already. If you claim, "Had Ford offered the Bronco with a V8 option, I would have bought one," you're full of shit and would have never bought one regardless of powerplant options.
K.

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Get him

49476E2A-8791-44D3-B542-66CDF9211D0F.gif

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I will buy one for certain if a 5.0 is coming. But if not, I will still likely buy one assuming the 2.7TT has enough power.

I think the v8 would get any hardcore enthusiasts still on the fence about the design over the edge into purchasing one. And with gas prices bottoming out that only adds fuel to the fire.

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your position on the subject makes no sense to me. No matter how much I personally have no interest in an electric, or hybrid, or tiny economy motor, I see no reason to go around attacking or insulting people who do want them and would like a manufacturer to offer them as an option.

Among many methods, the manufacturer gauges interest in options they may consider offering by observing people express interest in them.

I would like a V8 and would pay a premium for one. The same goes for a set of solid axles, and for an assortment of more complex than typical transfer cases that offer capabilities such as disengaging rear drive, multispeed, etc.

This is an off-roaders sports car, so in that tradition I expect it to offer features that are not practical, but serve the purpose of elevating the perception of the brand. A V8 does that.

Deleted member 2346

everyone was so caught up in the SFA vs IFS debate and ford just blindsided us with a IRS option.

wow.

Ford Bronco 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door and 2 Door Revealed! 49476E2A-8791-44D3-B542-66CDF9211D0F

Ford Bronco 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door and 2 Door Revealed! 49476E2A-8791-44D3-B542-66CDF9211D0F

Just proof the two door is a clay model. The solid black windows and the fact it’s sitting in a design studio also lend us to believe it’s clay

Cypher

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The club here is called Louisiana 4x4 precisely for that reason. Granted, almost everyone in it has a Jeep but we have had members with all kinds of other models at various points. I don't have any intention to buy a new Bronco but I am interested in it, which is why I am here. I have wheeled with Broncos, Scouts, H3s, Mercedes, Durangos, FJs, 4Runners, Samurais, etc... and anyone else that wants to bring a 4x4 out to the trails so I guess I am only somewhat of a Jeep snob?
I have a group I host called four corners off-road adventures for the same reasons. I wanted a group for anyone to join that is less of the bro culture I see in some groups. Again like you mention most have Jeeps, but not all for sure. Living in AZ there are also a lot of Raptors etc.

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ah, if anything Scotty should get a bonus and raise, the "leak" served it's purpose, there is now broad news coverage of the Bronco:

Google News 2021 Ford Bronco

Great news for all of us as it brings in more potential Bronco buyers.
For real everyone won't stop texting me picture of it

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a group I host called four corners off-road adventures for the same reasons. I wanted a group for anyone to join that is less of the bro culture I see in some groups. Again like you mention most have Jeeps, but not all for sure. Living in AZ there are also a lot of Raptors etc.
Then Utah while we have technical trails and billion jeeps and raptors and I have seen 1 go off-road ever

Sponsored
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Absolutely and 100% incorrect. Can you sell me a G of whatever you're smoking?

Deleted member 2346

YEP - everywhere...

Prob some pissed off employee or sub-contractor snapping pics left and right posting then as fast as they can.... all the while Ford stock takes a dump under $6.00 per share... LMFAO
So you’re happy fords stock is dropping? You already said the bronco is ugly so go ahead and leave lol.

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I will buy one for certain if a 5.0 is coming. But if not, I will still likely buy one assuming the 2.7TT has enough power.

I think the v8 would get any hardcore enthusiasts still on the fence about the design over the edge into purchasing one. And with gas prices bottoming out that only adds fuel to the fire.
Even if the 2.7 has enough power, it isn't always about that. Even if the 5.0 had 50 less hp I'd still take an NA V8 over the TT V6.

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They both look great imo and you have best of both worlds. Glad they decided to make the two door and not just the four door but for people with kids I can see the four door being the go to. Showed my wife and she really likes them already. I know everyone says no but really hoping for a 5.0 in these
They keep saying no because it's unrealistic to hope for and creates confusion which leads to hatred