Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would think they are also going to slowly ramp up to full capacity on the bronco builds, so who knows what the first few weeks/month will look like.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did you hear no A plan? My sales guy said A plan will be available.
Ford Bronco Dates for 2021 Bronco Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start Revealed! 1604779991329

No A-Plan on my reserved FE. I'll still get it on whatever else I get.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So does this mean that the dealers have that order guide book? And possibly the list of items that are late delivery?
EDIT: My answer is "No". At least my local dealer, who was accurate on the Jan 31 switch date. He now has mentioned "They have some order guides for 2 doors but might be a month or so for the 4 doors."

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So Wikipedia says that Michigan Assembly Plant has a capacity of 5300 a week.
So 757 a day.
Split that with the Ranger, maybe like 500 Broncos a day.
From production start of March 22, that would be 285 days in 2021 of building Broncos.
BUT looking at the average build to delivery time from other Ford vehicles, take about 20 days off of that to allow for delivery.
So 265 days of building Broncos that will actually get delivered in 2021.
With that estimation, there'd be about 132,500 Broncos built and delivered in 2021.
About 15,000 delivered a month with the first batch arriving around mid to late April 2021.

This is just some random estimations I did based off of some non official numbers so could be more or could be less. idk.

Sources:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_Assembly_Plant#Production
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...tion-start-job-1-expected-in-march-2021.5099/
One missing piece is they only work 5 days per week with alternating Saturdays, so far less build days.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone here mentioned something about ordering the accessories separately if we were worried about delayed delivery.

Albert, @Granger Ford do you know if this is a possibility? Can we place the orders for DIOs and accessories separately? Will we be able to get any information about which items will cause delays?
Accessories yes, DIO no

DIO will be shipped prior to the Bronco getting delivered to your dealership to install..

Accessories are ordered prior to the delivery if you are wanting them installed prior to delivery..

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

EDIT: My answer is "No". At least my local dealer, who was accurate on the Jan 31 switch date. He now has mentioned "They have some order guides for 2 doors but might be a month or so for the 4 doors."
we just have the build and price guide as of now but it should be coming soon

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We’re happy to share some very important dates for the 2021 Bronco! We now know the dates for initial order acceptance, scheduling and the start of production date!
  • 12/7/2020 - Initial Order Acceptance
  • 1/14/2021 - Scheduling Begins
  • 3/22/2021 - Production Start Up

What is Orders Acceptance and Scheduling?

"Initial Orders Acceptance" is when Ford will allow dealers to begin placing orders, but vehicles won't necessarily be built in the order that orders are received from dealers. They get scheduled based on parts and option availability at the plant. An individual option, or even the paint color, can delay your place in line until that option, or paint, is expected to be on-hand. "Scheduling Begins" is when they will start laying in the order of all those previously received dealer orders.

Ford Bronco Dates for 2021 Bronco Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start Revealed! 1604779991329
what does the 1 in all of the columns relate to, I would like to see the footnote section of this page as well so that we have full disclosure on it..

Chanman3123

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is stressing me out. This was supposed to be fun but I cannot nail down a color. I narrowed the color down to two and then a new pic comes out and it expands back to four colors. I have one month to sort out Big Bend or Black Diamond, 2 door or 4 door and the color. Its very exciting.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is stressing me out. This was supposed to be fun but I cannot nail down a color. I narrowed the color down to two and then a new pic comes out and it expands back to four colors. I have one month to sort out Big Bend or Black Diamond, 2 door or 4 door and the color. Its very exciting.
I was waffling Rapid Red, Iconic Silver, spoke with the controlling legal authority and she told me Red. Ok...

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One missing piece is they only work 5 days per week with alternating Saturdays, so far less build days.
I was wondering about that. Well dang

If we assume 600 a day at 5 days a week, that'll be 12000 a month and probably between 90k and 110k Broncos built and delivered in 2021

Last edited:

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is dream cruise week?
The Woodward Dream Cruise occurs in Metro Detroit the third Saturday in August. Tons of classic car and enthisiast club shows pepper Woodward Ave. And the car companies put on exhibits of concepts and other new tech. Observers line the street for miles to watch cruisers cruise up and down Woodward all day. Cruisers come from all over the country and generally include classics, souped up, modded out, themed, and dressed up cars (and buses and old military vehicles), basically anyone who wants to show off their car.

It’s like Mardi Gras for car enthusiasts. Unofficial evening cruising starts the weekend before and the festivities culminate in the official cruise day on Saturday. I hope to cruise in my new Bronco in 2021!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodward_Dream_Cruise

Ford Bronco Dates for 2021 Bronco Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start Revealed! 314C0D2C-A99A-45EB-9C0D-030F6FA263A3
Sponsored