Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
[From Bronco Nation]

Ford sent out these notes in a bulletin to dealers today.

BRONCO JULY PRODUCTION SCHEDULING MEMO

Below is information to support conversations with your Bronco order holders about the upcoming July Production scheduling.

Background
  • Ford is investing millions of dollars to match production to orders by stockpiling parts and increasing capacity
  • Continued challenges with hard top production will result in significantly more soft tops as % of production for July production; Reminder that mixes will shift by month
  • Additionally, trailer tow and safari bar will be key scheduling constraints in July
  • July production scheduling begins next week, May 20
Scheduling Process Explained

Ford's production process is dynamic and based on a number of real time factors including reservation timestamp, orders available for scheduling, part availability, and the number of Bronco vehicles each dealer receives. While timestamp is a key factor, the scheduling system will continue to go down the list until it finds a clean/eligible order based on that month’s production requirements and part availability. Make sure all your orders are ready for scheduling.

July Production Notes
  • Soft Top Production Opportunity
    • Customers looking to get their Bronco as soon as possible should consider changing their order from hard top to soft top by May 19, ahead of July production scheduling period
    • Based on current mix of soft top production and the number of available orders in order bank, a large number of soft top orders with very late time stamps will schedule for July production
  • Trailer Tow & Safari Bar Scheduling
    • These commodities are in short supply for July production
    • Encourage customers that want to get their Bronco’s earlier to remove these options from their orders
  • Wildtrak & First Edition Scheduling
    • These series will have limited July production due to hard top availability
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, it looks like some of the other constraints are less of an issue now... Trying to find the silver lining here. Is Sasquatch not an issue then?

Also from BN related to this:

Additional information in the bulletin includes:
2021 BRONCO FUEL ECONOMY RATINGS

1621027623307-png.png

Disclaimer: EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/ transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco July 2021 Production Scheduling Memo 1621028367741

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Huh so the leaked email was right, just a week too soon? Lol

Sponsored

LynyrdSkynyrd

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
So what's the big drawback of changing to a soft top? The back windshield wiper wiring only? I'm debating swapping to the soft top and then ordering black modular hardtop once available since I'm going Shadow black on my rig.

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon Package
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can you really call it a first edition if it comes out the next model year
I have a First Edition reservation too. I checked with my dealer today about my reservation and why I'm not hearing anything about it.

He told me that "they are not scheduling any builds in the Northeast. The Northeast will be the last to get their orders"

This is the second time he has told me this. This can't possibly be true? People all over the other parts of the United States can be driving their Broncos while I'm waiting for my FE scheduling date? Any thoughts?

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, it looks like some of the other constraints are less of an issue now... Trying to find the silver lining here. Is Sasquatch not an issue then?

Also from BN related to this:

Additional information in the bulletin includes:
2021 BRONCO FUEL ECONOMY RATINGS

Ford Bronco Bronco July 2021 Production Scheduling Memo tenor (1)

Disclaimer: EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/ transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary.
The factory MPG numbers are so fluffed, god knows what the real world numbers will be. Definitely worse, but by how much?
I just hope they can compete with Jeep!
Sponsored