Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m sold on the gray now that I’ve seen it in the daylight, but my wife wants Area 51. Ugh! Still time to change her mind.
Tell the wife Area51 is a late availability color and you can't wait that long. Or do what I usually do. Order the color you want and ask for forgiveness later. ?
Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

definitely a good way to save some cash. I think regardless of what color I end up on, I will be buying a painted top when available.
I have been thinking about the MIC top and painted. I can take the MIC top off and put it in my garage with a lot less worry about hitting it on something or hitting it with something. I may end up scratching the hell out of a painted surface. May end up scratching the MIC too but I'm sure it won't be as noticeable.

Sjbiss

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
went to the dealer today to see an explorer that came in with CG and I am now sold on this color.

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Paint Thread IMG_0146.JPG
Are you sure it is the exact same color? I thought the Explorer was CG metallic

Sponsored
First Name
Baylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm thinking the same thing. I was considering Area 51 on the First Edition, but found some pics of it on the sport last night and it's a no go for me.
I am going with a base model tbh, my only budget friendly option to get the Sasquatch package. Thankfully Carb Gray was there!?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been in the Silver gang, thinking that the Carbon was too dark... until I saw this image..
E93D6E32-DA65-4CB2-9706-934A70CEA393.jpeg

Damn it!!!

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was originally going CG on the WT but then the wife and daughter saw the White and light white/grey MGV renderings and loved it. Light, bright and fun with the tops and doors off going to the lake or beach. Now that no Light MGV option is offered may be back to CG to mis-match the rest of the 27 different blacks/greys and pre-faded MIC top.

Sponsored

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After seeing the CG yesterday, I have figured out what my final goal is with my Bronco.
Once parts become available, I will be buying the shadow black top, the black beauty rings from the wildtrack and either painting my grille black or just buying a wild track one somehow and then making a custom black badlands decal to replace the yellow one and buying a black bucking bronco for the back. Basically making a custom blackout package on a carbonized grey badlands. Think I'm finally ready to order.

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Paint Thread bronco_customize1

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

After seeing the CG yesterday, I have figured out what my final goal is with my Bronco.
Once parts become available, I will be buying the shadow black top, the black beauty rings from the wildtrack and either painting my grille black or just buying a wild track one somehow and then making a custom black badlands decal to replace the yellow one and buying a black bucking bronco for the back. Basically making a custom blackout package on a carbonized grey badlands. Think I'm finally ready to order.

Nice ! Looks like my 4dr. Wildtak in CG. Only I don't have any patience to wait for Black MOD Hardtop, so will be going MIC Gray.

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice ! Looks like my 4dr. Wildtak in CG. Only I don't have any patience to wait for Black MOD Hardtop, so will be going MIC Gray.
I am doing the MIC top as well, just figured down the road I will buy the painted one and sell the MIC. Some of these changes I will try to do right away, some will take a while.

A wildtrak solves a lot of these design issues, but I want a black interior so I'll have to make a custom mashup.

Last edited:

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

That one looks great. I will definitely be changing the silver trim rings. I may just take off the yellow sticker and put on a black hood decal:

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Paint Thread 1605211539591
Sponsored