Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1605564701464.png

I need this
I like this but love it in track mode with the tac all the way across the top. Cause when you're putting the hammer down it's all that matters. :)
Sponsored

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like this but love it in track mode with the tac all the way across the top. Cause when you're putting the hammer down it's all that matters. :)
Just wish Ford gave us the option for a 100% customizable dash. Aftermarket might have some kits but its always a expensive and a pain with the odometer.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I miss cars having analog spedo's and tach's. I like knowing my RPM's cause I'm a gear head. And no; digital tach's are not the same

Sponsored
OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

HeritageRider

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Xterra Pro-4X 2014 Focus SE 5MT 1994 H-D
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey! I posted these in another topic but thought I’d share in a thread. Saw these on Facebook last night of the instrument panel and screen! These look so good.
8E6C18C2-644A-4609-84DB-BB28E1CC2C68.jpeg

16217927-0D9A-4679-9181-D0D446A86E20.jpeg
E3FD6F4A-30CB-47D2-A5B7-BAE4A3BD5623.jpeg
Wait till it fails and you're looking at a four figure repair bill... More electronic stuff is just more to go wrong, especially in an off road vehicle, not a luxury sedan. A whole lot more jolts and vibrations than a luxury tourer. Give me some good old analog gauges in this kind of application.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Amen to that.

I think the instrument panel shown in this thread looks horrific. Shine a lot of light at the driver for no reason. I just want the relevant information, presented in the best color. I have to say, of all the cars I've driven, BMW is the best I've found--at least in their older cars, not so much the new ones. Analog gauges, particularly the tachometer, in red/orange, please.

https://www.autoblog.com/2017/02/28/bmw-x4-toyota-tacoma-gauge-illumination/
https://www.bmwblog.com/2017/02/28/ever-wonder-bmws-gauge-cluster-lights-always-red/

I sure hope I can change or significantly dim that ugly blue screen on the Bronco.
There’s probably less chance of that happening than all this whining to stop...love the look, can’t wait! lol

Sponsored

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I miss cars having analog spedo's and tach's. I like knowing my RPM's cause I'm a gear head. And no; digital tach's are not the same
And here I thought Gearheads don’t use tach’s, they listen/feel to shift? lol

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was kinda hoping the upgraded instrument panel was going to be fully digital. Mixed feelings on this glom of analog speedo and the rest being a screen. I'd even have preferred an analog speedo and tach with a smaller information center.
I like it, sort of an Easter egg to me, the original Bronco had but a single speedo on the left!
AWESOMESAUSE!
Ford Bronco Badlands Instrument Panel at Night - Pics 1605612843872

Last edited:

Ocnorb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2-door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I sure hope a dark theme is available for that dash screen too. Dimmable isn't enough. Hopefully the entire thing is extremely customizable. If not, then we might as well have analog gauges. I'd definitely prefer that too.

HeritageRider

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Xterra Pro-4X 2014 Focus SE 5MT 1994 H-D
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hummmm. 4 screens huh? I sit in a control room with 12 screens, each screen has capability of 5 windows with different information on each page. Half of the screens are above level sight, so they give us a $3,500 Ricaro office chair we can sit in for 12 hrs. Then I have 4 each 55” monitors above me. 12 hr shifts, no lunch break.

I don’t mind the BL screen, it’s like a break from the information overload at work.

Now I just want to see the comparison with a BD instrument screen to see the difference between trim levels.

Ford Bronco Badlands Instrument Panel at Night - Pics 1605612843872
Power plant?

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Cooppierce - do you know if the display can be changed or is it only bright blue? Thanks in advance for any insight!
Sponsored