Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Where did you find this? Because I'm obsessed
And the whining and negativity going on in this thread has me wondering if I stepped into the Jeep boards instead ?
yea, lots of negative posts but it’s ok! We can sit here and enjoy the beautiful displays! ?

Appalachia_Ewok

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 PT Cruiser, '62 DeVille, '96 XJ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Badlands Instrument Panel at Night - Pics 1605630121102

Ford Bronco Badlands Instrument Panel at Night - Pics 1605630132652

I gotta say between the two I think the JL's interior is much better looking, especially in the gauge cluster area. Much more sleek and classic looking. Bronco's is very obtuse and weird shaped. Jeep has digital where that's an improvement but analog where it's not. Also why TF does ford put so many dang buttons on their steering wheels?? I do like the hero switches and the overhead AUX switches to Jeep's boring push button ones.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't mind the display but that 0.9 on the tach is a little ridiculous.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This looks pretty cool! The real question is if they will change the color bronco on the display to match the color bronco you have lol
Missy says you can choose any color as long as it is the trim color of the model you are in at the time. The blue screen should match your race red Black Diamond close enough ;)

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1605630121102.png

1605630132652.png

I gotta say between the two I think the JL's interior is much better looking, especially in the gauge cluster area. Much more sleek and classic looking. Bronco's is very obtuse and weird shaped. Jeep has digital where that's an improvement but analog where it's not. Also why TF does ford put so many dang buttons on their steering wheels?? I do like the hero switches and the overhead AUX switches to Jeep's boring push button ones.
Does the Ford have that many more buttons on the steering wheel? Doesn't the jeep have the three buttons on the back of each side of the wheel that you can't see?

(My JK does and it's infuriating... I swap cars often enough that I can't remember what the buttons do until I find myself wanting to turn the volume up on something interesting and instead switch the source to AM radio by accident.)

Last edited:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone tell me the difference we can expect between Baja, and sand modes?

Also a lot of these modes will match the interior of the wildtrak very nicely
This was an early estimate based on other vehicles in Ford's lineup (hence the "exhaust" column).

Ford Bronco Badlands Instrument Panel at Night - Pics Goat Mode Estimates

Sponsored

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I really like the Tiguan digital cockpit

That is just over kill on information design after a while looking at that it will just be a blurr of numbers and not easy to glance at that to read important information as normall with most manufactures its who can do the most overkill design over practical design.Ford bronco screen looks a lot simply and easier to read at a glance thats what I think is the most important thing.

Joey.calc

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mah Man! This is awesome, thanks! That being said (and thinking about your response to my gripes on another thread yesterday about this maybe only being available on trims with the "high level instrument panel") do you know more about what trims this display will be on? You definitely know something(s) I do not! ;)

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mah Man! This is awesome, thanks! That being said (and thinking about your response to my gripes on another thread yesterday about this maybe only being available on trims with the "high level instrument panel") do you know more about what trims this display will be on? You definitely know something(s) I do not! ;)

The leaked dash displays include some features that have not been announce and/or are not (yet) planned... implying some “future proofing” by the design team.

That combined with no official stuff from Ford, and the leak coming from an outside agency early in the process, leaves way too many variables to be able to surmise what will be included on what trims levels.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Does the Ford have that many more buttons on the steering wheel? Doesn't the jeep have the three buttons on the back of each side of the wheel that you can't see?

(My JK does and it's infuriating... I swap cars often enough that I can't remember what the buttons do until I find myself wanting to turn the volume up on something interesting and instead switch the source to AM radio by accident.)
Some personal observations and experiences:
  • Ford reduces button count considerably with their clean and concise HVAC controls
  • @ZackDanger Exactly, those buttons that FCA loves to put behind the steering wheel are a joke. After driving a Cherokee a few times I resorted to using only dash mounted buttons because the behind-the-wheel buttons were horrific.
  • window controls on the dash? Not classic or sleek. Bronco's window controls are sleeker and more convienent.
  • Input from multiple friends who have Jeeps and wanted to show off their rigs when informed of my Bronco deposit was that interior switchgear of their Jeeps are like cockroaches. They last and last and last, but they don't always function properly and feel like crap. (their words, not mine). I laughed, they laughed
  • I don't understand Bronco's decision to have an analog speedo, flanked by a digital speedo in their standard view.
    • Is that so we can tell what speed we're going?
    • And also so we can tell what speed we're going?
    • The redundant department of redundancy must have had a few things to say about that. Most likely multiple times. Probably multiple times!

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
These are nice pics of the high level instrumentation. Can you photo sleuths find the non high level instrumentation panel on the BD, base, and BB for comparison.
Sponsored