First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 1968 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't get that screen either. Tried everything!!
Sponsored

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I haven't tried this yet but need to look into this to see if can get that screen to display. EDIT: Tried to get this screen to display and no bueno. Could not get it to display, but did not try the negative battery cable disconnect idea that was suggested in the thread. Has anyone had confirmed success at getting that graphic to display on the instrument panel?

Sure would be interesting and nice if we could make some changes using Forscan so that screen is active all the time for all drive modes or even perhaps make available other useful screens for the instrument cluster.

Last edited:

PizzaMan

First Edition
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 FE Cactus Gray; '22 GMC Yukon AT4;
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just came back from Austin Off-Rodeo and wanted that same view. Turned off “lane Keeping assist” and it worked!! Otherwise I’m in the single screen mode.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did the off roadeo on friday and wanted this screen too. I seem to be one of the ones that can't get it to display on my badlands non sasquatch.
I back out to off road, and try everything up and down and it only takes the far right of the screen and shows me only one thing. Lane keeping off, 4L, no change.. hmm

Drose49

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same issue on my 2022 Wildtrak. Used it at the Moab off Roadeo and loved it but can’t duplicate it on my vehicle.

Sponsored

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Have a raptor f150 and was trying to figure out how I got the TPMS on the off-road screen. After spending a few hours I realized it only shows the TPMS value when you have a tire below the “low tire” threshold. Basically it will only show if you have a low tire. Hopefully this helps someone else out!
Ford Bronco Instrument cluster display question 082954BD-F42B-4DEB-937A-E1C9C9AB9851
Ford Bronco Instrument cluster display question 28B8A40A-137F-497D-9063-373B0444C166

OP
OP
The_Axeman

The_Axeman

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4dr Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve managed to get the screen when aired down in off-road mode. It shows everything but I’ve never managed to have my pitch and roll displayed simultaneously like in the original photo. 🤷🏼‍♂️
i wish Ford would make that screen available on the 12” display if we wanted (off-road status + pitch and roll). It would also be great if they allowed the tire marks to be available on the full-screen forward facing camera.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure the 7MT won't ever show the picture in the first post. Ford wants to keep it's tach (their version of a tach) on the screen all the time..... unless it's a message pop up like 'lane keeping disabled', etc.

bmac

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello all - This issue was driving me nuts, like many of you, after having attended Off-Roadeo and seeing this display in action and being unable to duplicate it in my own Bronco*. I finally figured it out (for my vehicle at least).

I could see the full Off-Road status view briefly upon starting the vehicle:
Ford Bronco Instrument cluster display question IMG_0796

But it would promptly shrink down to the skinny version showing just the drivetrain with the expanded speed/tach view like this:
Ford Bronco Instrument cluster display question 1685836905824

After trying many different potential solutions with no success, I finally figured out that the culprit was essentially AdvanceTrac.

Two things that worked for me to get the fully expanded view:

1. Deactivating AvanceTrac.
2. Just being in 4L - which deactivates AdvanceTrac.

If you want to deactivate AdvanceTrac, hold down the traction control hero switch for a few seconds. You'll get a confirmation in the instrument panel.

* '22 Wildtrak w/ Sasquatch
Sponsored