First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4dr Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do I get to this screen display? I can’t seem to get there. It’s always just a small screen on the right….
Thanks in advance.

Ford Bronco Instrument cluster display question A301AB5D-85BB-4581-AEBE-9B628D276F50
Sponsored

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Press the back arrow button twice on the steering wheel. It should be at Main Menu.

Choose Off-Road, then Off-Road Status.

Off-Road on the Gauges screen is usually where I keep it. Its only a few clicks up and down to more useful info.

Vtfakie

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr Wildtrak, Lux, Leather, Tow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How do I get to this screen display? I can’t seem to get there. It’s always just a small screen on the right….
Thanks in advance.

Ford Bronco Instrument cluster display question A301AB5D-85BB-4581-AEBE-9B628D276F50
Press the hamburger button (three horizontal lines) on right side of steering wheel, choose off-road, then offroad-status. I am not seeing the tire pressure on mine at the moment, but could be because my Bronco isn't running at the moment.

OP
OP
The_Axeman

The_Axeman

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doesn’t work for me. I put mine in Sand mode as well just to check. It’s one or the other for me. Here’s a pic:
Ford Bronco Instrument cluster display question F6FC14AF-7C51-451E-878A-24DF22E987C2

Sponsored

Vtfakie

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr Wildtrak, Lux, Leather, Tow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Doesn’t work for me. I put mine in Sand mode as well just to check. It’s one or the other for me. Here’s a pic:
Ford Bronco Instrument cluster display question F6FC14AF-7C51-451E-878A-24DF22E987C2
Press the down button, there are other off road display options

OP
OP
The_Axeman

The_Axeman

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Press the down button, there are other off road display options
nope. Been through them all. The screen always remains small. 🤷🏼‍♂️

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Select off road display, go to sand mode, maybe it works in other modes as well, then place shifter in neutral, then select 4low. You will get the screen you’re looking for. I didn’t check to see if it also displays with 4high, but your screen shot seems to show that it will work there too.

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reboot your vehicle with a negative battery disco. I reset my vehicle for another reason but then was like whoa that's useful. I think something got hung up in an over the air update as I had the larger image, fordpass notification of update, then the smaller image, rebooted, now big image.

Last edited:

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nope. Been through them all. The screen always remains small. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Maybe you have to be aired down...
Just went to rock crawl mode, locked everything, sway disconnect...and all I get is this...

20211223_110336.jpg

Sponsored

AlpineFisher

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Reboot your vehicle with a negative battery disco. I reset my vehicle for another reason but then was like whoa that's useful. I think something got hung up in an over the air update as I had the larger image, fordpass notification of update, then the smaller image, rebooted, now big image.
Do you mean just disconnect the negative terminal for a minute and reconnect? Is that what you mean by "reboot"? I only have the small screen as well and it's super annoying

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you mean just disconnect the negative terminal for a minute and reconnect? Is that what you mean by "reboot"? I only have the small screen as well and it's super annoying
Yes exactly.

OregonMike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Fusion, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe you have to be aired down...
Just went to rock crawl mode, locked everything, sway disconnect...and all I get is this...

Ford Bronco Instrument cluster display question 20211223_110336
What if you turn off the lane assist?

81arctic

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MT 2.3 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes exactly.
Did you try this? I also would REALLY like to get to that setup. My badlands is stuck with a digital speedo next to the needle, total waste of space, would love to see the off road info plus tachometer like the example. I tried every combination of workarounds in this thread (except negative disco) and still stuck in the same setup you are

Slimpickens

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is extremely frustrating! I have the same issue. Just tried the neg battery “solution”, made sure SW was up to date, still no larger 4x4 screen. Tried different GOAT modes, etc. I have advanced 4x4, drove the same model at ford’s bronco drive and that one had it. Didn’t know I was missing it until after I drove theirs and have been unable to get mine to display.
Sponsored