First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My salesman texted me the news. I'm like...all good didn't expect mine until 3rd or 4th Q anyway
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I may not be able to wait this long. We all know what "by Summer" means. It means before Halloween-ish. I just spent money fixing another thing on my truck. I may have to buy another vehicle before Ford ever decides to build a Bronco.
This is my issue. My truck is literally falling apart. I've been ok with waiting but I hate to buy a beater just to get through.

I can get a really good deal on a Toyota. It's crossed my mind.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes mine just responded from an email I sent 2 days ago.

We already knew this months ago all reservations after Sept 18th are MY22
The information we have is only that the Sept 18th date is the cutoff for what reservation conversions they were going to use to calculate the allocation formula.... not what actual deliveries would fall into what MY.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

sounds like it would be better if you pushed your order to '22?
as it stands now, I have a 21 res and a 22 res. So I could go either 21 or 22 depending on what happens in the next few months.

but my point is this. Iā€™d rather see Ford wait a few months to get it right rather than trying to rush something out that isnā€™t ready.

motofiend

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Pathfinder, 05 Triumph Thruxton, 2006 Ducati Paul Smart and 2007 Ducati 1000s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
On one hand, I'm glad Ford was upfront with the info, and it's a little more time to build up my down payment.

On the other hand, my wife's car is nearing the end and I'm starting to feel this is a race against time. If her car craps out before the Bronco gets released, and we have to get another vehicle, I may not be able to get my Bronco, at all.
This is where I am at. Even though I am trying to wait for the second year Bronco before I buy. My Pathfinder just passed 290k miles and even though it runs strong, you just never know.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Guys cut it out with the politics... no need to respond to the obvious trolls either. On either side, just report and move on.

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WHAT MONTH IN 2021 ,WILL TRANSFER TO 2022 MODELS.

Sponsored

BroncoKid

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 & Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had planned on a manual transmission with the Sasquatch package.

Will Ford honor the 2021 prices on what will be my 2022 Bronco?

I find it difficult to understand that a company like Ford would release an off road vehicle like the new Bronco without a manual transmission available across all the packages, including the larger engine.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

2021 4dr 2.7 basesquatch keeps sounding better. I can see it being a couple grand more(with more options) for 2022.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well ,$hit . I need to sell my truck but I'm afraid if I do I may end up without a ride . I can see another delay and a price hike before we even get to order :(

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, would be nice if our reservation gave us a "not before" build date that we could then pick a date any time there or after. I was hoping an August delivery could make for a road trip with certain events going on at the time (though who knows if COVID will kill those ?). But if I wasn't going to get it until say October/November, I'd just as soon wait for a MY22 with hopes of a black or white or body-color top option.

I think we'll basically be clueless until May when we get the delivery window, by which time I would imagine we won't be able to do anything about it. Maybe I'll just have to plan a different trip. :)
On other threads, some dealers said they could priority code orders in a way that delays delivery. Not sure if that still stands but can't hurt to ask your dealer at time of order.
Sponsored