Trustable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus se
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I mean we all would like some reasonable certainty but a raging virus doesn't give a fuck about that so...
Yeah i here ya. Its hard because there's not really one specific party to blaim haha. If anything, this gives them more time to get the final product right, so I dont mind to much. As long as it is delivered to me before I have to buy new tires late next fall for the focus, I'm happy.
Sponsored

ecCF83rnr

Outer Banks
First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wait I placed my reservation last week for a stock BD, so will I get my Bronco in 2021? I don't understand this MY22 thing at all. Some pls explain this to me
You will not see yours until '22. The upside for you is you get to re-option with any '22 updates or changes.

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah ..... itā€™s almost like it was a prognostication of sorts. ?ā€ā™‚

Iā€™m keeping my reservation in place, for now, but with the world as it is Iā€™m looking at other alternatives that leave me with more cash in the bank and with a vehicle thatā€™s already (mostly) done depreciating.

Remember:
Initial reveal -
Build & Price -
Modular top -
Sliding tray / other 200 accessories-
Roof rack / various B&P oddities -
GVWR concerns -
Manual Sasquatch -

Now the entire vehicle program pushed back -

I mean the Bronco Sport sure is being built and shoved to dealer lots ā€œon timeā€ - makes you wonder which one the bean counters really think is the money cow.

Thiose are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. So far the only thing Ford has proven is they over promise/under deliver and delay things.

We will see ....

JK

Last edited:

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you think they'll offer xplan my22?

cdawg65

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 bronco2,2019 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
My only problem with yet ANOTHER delay is yet ANOTHER delay !

Sponsored

RobPS

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, MB E350 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Now there is more time for Ford to take some clear photos/videos of ALL of the various trim interiors so we don't have to rely on the horrible CGI renderings.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
To summarize, COVID ate my homework. ?

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In alternate universe when FE reservation owners were only given a black option:

At reveal:
ā€œWhat the hell? First Edition and the best they can give me is BLACK! Whatā€™s so special about that?ā€

Today:
ā€œThey gave me a blue/grey combo! Thatā€™s so unique and will look great with some of the colors. See Ford listens. I even love the name. Navy Pier.ā€

Ganooch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Expedition EL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To me this is great news. TY for posting. I want a MY22 and now that itā€™s confirmed MT/SAS will MY22 so pumped. Hope to see color matched roofs come in MY22 Along with more exterior/interior colors. It also increases the chances that they have a proper FORD tune available by then.

Yeeeewwwwww!
I am exactly right there with you. I reserved late, so was figuring MY22 anyway. If I had hit MY21, I would have delayed, to get the 7-speed with the sasquatch. Works out perfectly for me. Now just another year of driving this old Expedition around while I wait....

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford-Bronco-25.jpg

Goodness gracious! OK well, that gives me more time to get OUT of current debt so I can go right back INTO debt!!! ??

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I donā€™t think we are seeing the last of the delays. I donā€™t expect the supplier issues to be resolved in a few months. Covid will increase through the winter. Iā€™ve read that the vaccine doesnā€™t stop the spread of Covid - only the severity of illness. So more workers will be getting Covid and related delays will increase until such time that the number of infections decreases.
sounds like it would be better if you pushed your order to '22?

ocnorBdroF1202

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 SLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Obviously they're going to share more about this - but can you educate us on how valuable FordPass point are or are not and what they can be used for?
Probably about enough FordPass Points for a Wax Kit or something...??

DGTUX20

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 TDI Sportwagen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am exactly right there with you. I reserved late, so was figuring MY22 anyway. If I had hit MY21, I would have delayed, to get the 7-speed with the sasquatch. Works out perfectly for me. Now just another year of driving this old Expedition around while I wait....

I am ok driving what I have until it arrives. Now we have time to see most of the colors on a Sport or pre-productions that come out, potentially see new interior/exterior colors, more accessories especially aftermarket, hopefully a FP tune by then, more time to save............WIN!!!!!

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may not be able to wait this long. We all know what "by Summer" means. It means before Halloween-ish. I just spent money fixing another thing on my truck. I may have to buy another vehicle before Ford ever decides to build a Bronco.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, I think some that were worried about manual availability in MY22 can stop worrying on the potential phase out of manual transmission on the Bronco. I wasn't one that felt that way, but I can see this being good news for the manual crowd (me included) who might have wanted to see if they pair it with the 2.7L in MY22. Just a thought.

Good for FE owners that weren't happy with the Navy Pier interior. I feel bad for those FE reservation holders who cancelled because of Navy Pier and now can't get their reservation back. This is a terrible situation for those former reservation holders.
And a great object lesson on why not to cancel prematurely.
Sponsored