Sponsored

First Edition Dash Instrument Panel with Black Interior?

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When they say all black interior, do they mean the instrument cluster ?
Sponsored

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No one knows. They said black interior and obviously with the interior design crew at FORD that could mean anything....:rolleyes:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm hoping for all black. Black leather seats with gray or silver stitching. All Black door panels. Black dash top & bottom with the middle section insert silver lava. This package should be a perfect match on our First Edition decals. Almost forgot, give us the badass grab handles from from the custom Bronco. Okay I think I'm ready to take over the two girls job on the interior video. ?
Ford Bronco First Edition Dash Instrument Panel with Black Interior? Screenshot_20201025-183304_Chrome

Ford Bronco First Edition Dash Instrument Panel with Black Interior? Phone Wallpaper 2021 Ford Bronco First Edition

15DA97D6-7F60-4EAA-8FFD-65DADBD66B9D.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
boxwood

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

honestly i was first hoping for blue stitching to go with my lighting blue, but grey would be nice...still ad some contrast. and go with the ugly grey highlights in the hood graphics (pls don't let those make it to production)

If they do end up with gray dashpad the gray stitching would be a good tie in too

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm hoping for all black. Black leather seats with gray or silver stitching. All Black door panels. Black dash top & bottom with the middle section insert silver lava. This package should be a perfect match on our First Edition decals. Almost forgot, give us the badass grab handles from from the custom Bronco. Okay I think I'm ready to take over the two girls job on the interior video. ?
Ford Bronco First Edition Dash Instrument Panel with Black Interior? 15DA97D6-7F60-4EAA-8FFD-65DADBD66B9D

Ford Bronco First Edition Dash Instrument Panel with Black Interior? 15DA97D6-7F60-4EAA-8FFD-65DADBD66B9D

Can't wait til they start selling grab handles.

Whats you guys thresholds for handles?
(Hope Ford ISNT listening for this...), but I'd probably go up to $250 for a group of handles. (Hope Ford IS listening for this part) It'd be cool if they set up an online shop etsy style for independent sellers to design and sell handles

Imagine team colors for sport fans. Or special partnerships with Swarovski to have Swarovski diamond encrusted handles, haha

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can't wait til they start selling grab handles.

Whats you guys thresholds for handles?
(Hope Ford ISNT listening for this...), but I'd probably go up to $250 for a group of handles. (Hope Ford IS listening for this part) It'd be cool if they set up an online shop etsy style for independent sellers to design and sell handles

Imagine team colors for sport fans. Or special partnerships with Swarovski to have Swarovski diamond encrusted handles, haha
Just start taking my money on these grab handles.
15DA97D6-7F60-4EAA-8FFD-65DADBD66B9D.jpeg

tenor (14).gif
Sponsored