Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@DeltaBravo

Thanks for the write up. The biggest take away for me is that for day 1/2 guys, they all have pretty good reservation numbers. But your allocation number is the most meaningful stat.

If Ford goes allocation #1 for all dealers with bronco orders, then allocation #2 thereafter, then your allocation number is super important. There are 3000 US Ford dealers and 400 Canada dealer. For pure assumption if every dealer had bronco orders, it would be 3400 pieces for allocation #1 guys at their respective dealership, then the next 3400 pieces for allocation #2 guys etc.

Notwithstanding COVID delays although the hope is the first few allocation slots are early enough to not have those issues.
Yeah... all I really took away was all dealer allocation 1s will be filled before any allocation 2s etc
Sponsored

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The way I see it....when they run out of parts for the FE they also run out of parts for the BL since they share so many parts in common. So where does the WT fit in this senario?
Wasn't the FE billed as the drive train of the Badlands with the interior of the Wildtrack?

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Neither of which are in short supply.
aci.jpeg
I wonder if the Wildtrack numbers are included in the Sasquatch numbers or are the Sasquatch numbers not including Wildtrack?

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I should be a good barometer for next week. I am a day one order (about 19,000 in line). I ordered Wildtrack. My dealer told me he has orders for 160 for MY21. His allocation is 40 for MY21. He was told bu corporate that he would be able to fulfill 7 of his 40 MY21 allocations in the June build cycle. He said I am #7 of 7 for June (and 4 of his 7 are FEs). So... I "should" receive a build date next week, UNLESS... my options (Wildtrack/Sasquatch, 2.7, leather) push me back further. But given my early place in line, I wouldn't think Ford would already be out of parts for building Wildtracks... right? If I get a build date next week then everything would be logical. If not, then it will be anybody's guess as to when they'll get a build date for their order.

Hoosier.Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hoosier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 KR, 2011 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🙌🏼 My dealer!

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah... all I really took away was all dealer allocation 1s will be filled before any allocation 2s etc
Yup. It seems like the reservation number is behind us. They have assigned allocation numbers off that reservation number. With Priority 1 out of the way, it should now be an even playing field of fulfilling allocation 1, 2, 3 etc. for every dealer in N.A. with bronco reservations. So Day 1, Day 3, 1012xxx or 1013xxx, is meaningless. The feedback implies that a #2 slot won’t be filled until all dealers receive a VIN for their #1 slot. So on and so forth. Which is extremely detrimental to early guys flocking to group buys (granger, etc), and beneficial to the smaller to medium sized dealers. Granger may have 20 Day 1 guys, assigned with 1-20 allocation slots. By the time tGranger gets to #20, every dealer will also be on #20, and will have moved on reservations made much later than Day 1. It could be many 1000s of builds into the run where parts bins start to run dry.

Last edited:

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It means if you were in say the first 15% or so at your dealer, you may get notified in the next two Thursdays, then if you’re in the next group, it may be in the be in the three Thursdays after that with most of the FEs clearing out (commodities permitting) by the fourth week.

So I am a day two order and about 35/100 at my dealer. I am guessing I am in the second or third scheduling batch and am not an FE. So I would expect to hear either four Thursdays from yesterday (May 13) or six (May 27).
Does he have 100 allocations or orders? If it’s orders you will be getting it next year. Most dealers are only getting 30-35% filled. If it’s allocations you are good.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wasn't the FE billed as the drive train of the Badlands with the interior of the Wildtrack?
Mechanicals of the Badlands, exterior of the Wildtrak, interior of the Outer Banks.

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yup. It seems like the reservation number is behind us. They have assigned allocation numbers off that reservation number. With Priority 1 out of the way, it should now be an even playing field of fulfilling allocation 1, 2, 3 etc. for every dealer in N.A. with bronco reservations. So Day 1, Day 3, 1012xxx or 1013xxx, is meaningless. The feedback implies that a #2 slot won’t be filled until all dealers receive a VIN for their #1 slot. So on and so forth. Which is extremely detrimental to early guys flocking to group buys (granger, etc), and beneficial to the smaller to medium sized dealers. Granger may have 20 Day 1 guys, assigned with 1-20 allocation slots. By the time tGranger gets to #20, every dealer will also be on #20, and will have moved on reservations made much later than Day 1. It could be many 1000s of builds into the run where parts bins start to run dry.
yeah I don’t think it works this way. Not even close.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yeah I don’t think it works this way. Not even close.
We shall see. That’s what the language Delta posted implies. It would be incredibly unfair if it did work that way...but then again, group buys go against the grain.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does he have 100 allocations or orders? If it’s orders you will be getting it next year. Most dealers are only getting 30-35% filled. If it’s allocations you are good.
Allocations - had about 400 reservations- not sure how many converted but more than the 100

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Shit.....I can't remember.......my effn brains are scrambled by now....that sounds right though. The FE had black interior and the WT has sandstone and black

GlowingMoose

First Edition
First Name
Glendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cheverolet Traverse
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Shit.....I can't remember.......my effn brains are scrambled by now....that sounds right though. The FE had black interior and the WT has sandstone and black
The black onyx interior is not the same as the WT, it was designed on its own.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak