Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
After a couple months of annoying my dealer, and really they've been awesome. They reach out through their channels constantly which is welcomed, I finally had some good news for the FE folks.

Like many of you I'm a beyond frustrated that my FE may be delivered when I have snow on the ground... however I was informed through my dealers regional manager that Ford is working to schedule 1000 FE's this month, which overall may not seem like munch, but roughly equates out to 15% of all of the FEs made. Apparently they are going to push on my order, given my time stamp, but the other interesting bit is that my dealer has two FE 4 doors, mine, and Pat Mahomes. I'd imagine that his isn't scheduled based on shipping and like builds, and a lack of "hype" on my dealers FB page for Pat getting his.

Crazy thing is I have two orders with the same dealer, 1 2door WT (#2 on their list) and my 4door FE (#4 on their list).

Hope this makes someone feel a bit more at ease, but probably not since, well, Ford gonna Ford.
Just to hear the crazy, why is it that you're interfacing with your local dealership regarding vehicle production?

Is MAP going to send the Bronco in parts and your local dealership is assembling it? (that sounds like it would turn out pretty horrifically)

OP
OP

Cyskers

First Edition
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxima
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just to hear the crazy, why is it that you're interfacing with your local dealership regarding vehicle production?

Is MAP going to send the Bronco in parts and your local dealership is assembling it? (that sounds like it would turn out pretty horrifically)
Lol, my dealership is just super helpful on pushing Ford to get things moving. I have two orders with them, one WildTrak, and one FE, the WT had a build date scheduled a long time ago, but nothing on the FE. Turns out the order was a bit messed up between Ford and Dealer. They've been great to work with, unlike others I've had great luck with mine. I actually switched to this one due to their service and invoice pricing.

In other news, shipping the raw parts to my dealer may actually get one done before I'd see it from MAP lol

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this week only for FE or for other trims also?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Lol, my dealership is just super helpful on pushing Ford to get things moving. I have two orders with them, one WildTrak, and one FE, the WT had a build date scheduled a long time ago, but nothing on the FE. Turns out the order was a bit messed up between Ford and Dealer. They've been great to work with, unlike others I've had great luck with mine. I actually switched to this one due to their service and invoice pricing.

In other news, shipping the raw parts to my dealer may actually get one done before I'd see it from MAP lol
i've no doubt the parts could come in. It's trusting Dealership monkeys to build an actual vehicle.

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Is this week only for FE or for other trims also?
Think I saw in another thread this week is for FEs. Next week is for other builds. However there is a rumor that 14000 standard package convertible 4 doors will be built in August (sounding like dealer stock). Someone else said their dealer told them early two doors may get scheduled next week.

Really who the hell knows, but it sure would be nice to see a decent number of FE Thursday emails this week, and orders being pulled for scheduling next Thursday too. A sense of positive momentum—a new hope—would go a long way.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't trust a single thing a dealer says, they're clueless.
and lol at anybody thinking 14000 dealer stock units will be built in August. They're not even going to build 60k 2021 units TOTAL

OP
OP

Cyskers

First Edition
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxima
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Don't trust a single thing a dealer says, they're clueless.
and lol at anybody thinking 14000 dealer stock units will be built in August. They're not even going to build 60k 2021 units TOTAL
Well turns out my dealer was correct, showed up in their system for scheduling, and got my official email with VIN number. Turns out the regional managers tend to be more insightful. I'm pumped.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well turns out my dealer was correct, showed up in their system for scheduling, and got my official email with VIN number. Turns out the regional managers tend to be more insightful. I'm pumped.
August or September build?

Sponsored

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hope this makes someone feel a bit more at ease, but probably not since, well, Ford gonna Ford.
"Ford gonna Ford..." How have I not heard this before or come up with it myself. Take the rest of the day off. You've earned it!

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am very happy today!!
I just received a email from Ford with a scheduled build week and a VIN.

2 door FE lightning blue, black leather, tow,

7/14/20 Reservation
3/18/21 Order
6/30/21 Preview
7/1/21 Email "Scheduled for production" Build week of 8/23/21

I hope to take delivery for my birthday in late September

OP
OP

Cyskers

First Edition
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxima
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am very happy today!!
I just received a email from Ford with a scheduled build week and a VIN.

2 door FE lightning blue, black leather, tow,

7/14/20 Reservation
3/18/21 Order
6/30/21 Preview
7/1/21 Email "Scheduled for production" Build week of 8/23/21

I hope to take delivery for my birthday in late September

Verbatim my life on this. I dragged my feet on the order, wanted to see the Sport colors out there.

4 Door, FE, Cyber Orange, Black.

OP
OP

Cyskers

First Edition
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxima
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
August or September build?
August build.

The floodgates opened on FE's apparently about 15 min ago. Scheduling going nuts from week of 8/9 to week 8/23.

Ford is trying to drive up them dollars. Plowing through their high dollar builds in August is going to make that Q3 Financial Report look real nice. Gets them in hands of everyone in September, and them some coin to close the quarter.

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ok, so question now is... From build date... how long to delivery so I can pick the thing up and drive away into the sunset?
Sponsored