First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
i drove by my dealer to go to home depot and saw a beauty area 51 black diamond with soft top and sas just sitting there.....the dealers first shipment of two came in yesterday... the other was a first edition that was picked up....well I had to stop and get a gander as i have never seen one with sas and area 51......I asked my dealer if he could tell me what priority i was in and has informed me that my prority has changed from 19 to 01...!! Im excited.. but i have no clue what that means..Is my first edition going to get sceduled?? I hope so!!!!
I'm curious as to this myself. I was PC19 two weeks ago and as of Monday the 12th I'm now at PC01, I sure hope that means something.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's not matching up with Ford's official communications.

500 per day, 2500 per week, about 20 weeks left of 2021 production = 50k tops, Ford has explicitly stated that they can only meet 50-60% of the production demand.
Please link me to where the official Ford communication says they are up to 500 hardtops a day. I must have missed it.

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Im so dam excited.. It actually feels real... I could care less if Im first in line as long as Im in line im stoked...I can actually see the light!

Sponsored

MMBrodsky

First Edition
First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone hear anything from Ford today?? Given Zach’s message I figured someone would hear something. I contacted my dealer, Brewster, and my FE is still PC19.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone hear anything from Ford today?? Given Zach’s message I figured someone would hear something. I contacted my dealer, Brewster, and my FE is still PC19.
No scheduling is being done today. Maybe next week.

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Don't shoot the messenger... This is second hand and I hope it's wrong. I just read this on another forum:

July 29th is the next scheduling day for First Editions (to be built in September). The following week will be regular Broncos, and then for a week or two after that will be cleanup.

Novi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak (2-door), 2022 Audi RS5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I won't believe it until I get the key in my hand lol

Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My email from Ford confirming the reservations is from 7/13/2020 at 9:57 PM CST but the verbiage says 7/14. Looking for the screenshot we took on phone at time of reservation...I was thinking it was quite a bit earlier.

Uber, I hope you are scheduled for 8/30. I know it is frustrating I stopped checking emails and our dealer is less than responsive as I frequently had to correct them on the process I would read here. My birthday is October 3 and hoping have it by then would be a great present. We actually ordered a 22 Acura MDX because I was convinced the Bronco would not show up until next year.

Fingers crossed for you...we all know the mental state you are in.
Dealership said I was still 19'd Friday, but had me come pick this up today:
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Update - Yours may be scheduling soon! im

And here's the gist of that conversation:
1. Most (but not all)FEs got changed to Pri 01 or 02. If yours went 01, it will get scheduled this week. He explained how 02s will get put on the schedule after the 01s are laid out and put into available slots left. There is no guarantee an 02 will get scheduled this week. Those that don't will be shifted to 01, and remaining FEs will be 02'd for the next round. In short, FEs are taking priority and all are getting scheduled over the next two to three cycles. Not sure how accurate this is, but it makes sense, so maybe he's right.
2. The MIC line - highlighted because mine was originally Dual-Top and he had to 'check a box' about having informed me it was switched, the FordPass points, and that they will be inspecting the top with me before delivery.
3. He also noted that their last 2 Broncos scheduled were scheduled for 8/23. He was under the impression but not '100% sure' that Broncos scheduled this week will be week of 8/30 and later.

Aside from that, I am just happy I am seeing movement. My Maverick is still 19d though. But its all good. I got something to celebrate today! :)

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Dealership said I was still 19'd Friday, but had me come pick this up today:
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Update - Yours may be scheduling soon! im

And here's the gist of that conversation:
1. Most (but not all)FEs got changed to Pri 01 or 02. If yours went 01, it will get scheduled this week. He explained how 02s will get put on the schedule after the 01s are laid out and put into available slots left. There is no guarantee an 02 will get scheduled this week. Those that don't will be shifted to 01, and remaining FEs will be 02'd for the next round. In short, FEs are taking priority and all are getting scheduled over the next two to three cycles. Not sure how accurate this is, but it makes sense, so maybe he's right.
2. The MIC line - highlighted because mine was originally Dual-Top and he had to 'check a box' about having informed me it was switched, the FordPass points, and that they will be inspecting the top with me before delivery.
3. He also noted that their last 2 Broncos scheduled were scheduled for 8/23. He was under the impression but not '100% sure' that Broncos scheduled this week will be week of 8/30 and later.

Aside from that, I am just happy I am seeing movement. My Maverick is still 19d though. But its all good. I got something to celebrate today! :)
I have an 8/9 build week. Called the dealer yesterday and to no one’s surprise the salesperson was an arrogant dick. After requesting a manager, he informed me I was priority 1 with a build date of 8/11. Bottom line is they have a lot more access to info than what we have.

73247F99-8C95-4665-A838-E4AF15E002D4.jpeg

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have an 8/9 build week. Called the dealer yesterday and to no one’s surprise the salesperson was an arrogant dick. After requesting a manager, he informed me I was priority 1 with a build date of 8/11. Bottom line is they have a lot more access to info than what we have.

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Update - Yours may be scheduling soon! 73247F99-8C95-4665-A838-E4AF15E002D4
Have you received the scheduling email with VIN yet?