First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MAP is building 2,618 broncos this week.
2,015 of them are 4dr.

Out of the 2,618 broncos being built this week, 1,782 are hard tops!
How many of these are dealership mannequins though?
Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@TRMFAM had a production date of August 23.

I am guessing next scheduling will be August 30 or after?

My timestamp is July 13th at 10:47 PM Eastern but some have timestamps after mine. I wonder will it get here sooner than I planned for? Or will it be later? Seems its up in the air and anxiety is setting in...

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@TRMFAM had a production date of August 23.

I am guessing next scheduling will be August 30 or after?

My timestamp is July 13th at 10:47 PM Eastern but some have timestamps after mine. I wonder will it get here sooner than I planned for? Or will it be later? Seems its up in the air and anxiety is setting in...
My email from Ford confirming the reservations is from 7/13/2020 at 9:57 PM CST but the verbiage says 7/14. Looking for the screenshot we took on phone at time of reservation...I was thinking it was quite a bit earlier.

Uber, I hope you are scheduled for 8/30. I know it is frustrating I stopped checking emails and our dealer is less than responsive as I frequently had to correct them on the process I would read here. My birthday is October 3 and hoping have it by then would be a great present. We actually ordered a 22 Acura MDX because I was convinced the Bronco would not show up until next year.

Fingers crossed for you...we all know the mental state you are in.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I came up with 250 a day - that is what they need to build between now and mid November to hit 60% of 2021s. But that was based on 50000 built for 2021.

Not sure what the current capacity is.
But they need to start with 2 doors!!!! Then they can do what ever they want... lol

Bmars1127

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure i understand. Did Ford not originally cap the FE orders at 3,500? and technically i reserved it 7/13 @ 10pm ish after launch, but for some reason my res shows up as 7/14 @ 6am
Same for me- ordered 7/13 9ish pm and says 7/14. I’m in CST… so no clue!

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Aren't there only 7000 FE's??
Everyone else is shit outta luck until MY22? I hardly think so...
Webasto cranking out 500 tops a day, around the clock, 7 days a week... Do the math.
Ford can theoretically have all FE's built in a couple of weeks of good running, taking into consideration that a wack of them have already been built and there are no hiccups.
Did I say no hiccups??
🤣🤣

LMFAO, Webasto cranking out 500 tops a day, last I heard they couldn't even crank out 50/day.

The whole Webasto thing is just a sick joke and I hope that someone got fired for the level of incompetence that caused the situation to happen. Clearly this could have been avoided/mitigated before January.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

LMFAO, Webasto cranking out 500 tops a day, last I heard they couldn't even crank out 50/day.

The whole Webasto thing is just a sick joke and I hope that someone got fired for the level of incompetence that caused the situation to happen. Clearly this could have been avoided/mitigated before January.
Hopefully Webasto got fired and someone more competent is making tops going forward

Zenithon

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Dodge Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received my email from Ford on July 1st with a VIN number and build date. I reserved mine on the first night reservations opened up. My build is a 4-door Badlands. Given that I had a bunch of the delay stuff, MIC top, Lux Package, Tow, & Squatched, I kind of figured I was going to be waiting awhile longer. In fact, I was considering dropping the tow package and going with a soft top to speed it up and then the email came in. If you haven't gotten your email yet, I hope it's coming soon. I'd love to see these things roaming around town and the hills.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Basesquatch. "kicks rocks". Glad to see some taking delivery after a year though....

Sponsored

Bmars1127

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BourbonBoy

Badlands
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to highjack Zach's thread but do we know how many acceptable tops Webasto is producing a day? Or how many shifts they are running? If one does the math and assumes no FE's have been built, and all will be built in the next 3 months of production, then Webasto only needs to crank out 65 tops per day on a single shift 5 day week. Then remember that some have been built and not all 7k will be built. Just trying to put it in perspective for folks that non-FE MIC's still have a chance.
Webasto is making 500 MIC roof per day and the Quality is good.
Sponsored