Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I apologize in advance to Sean for the emails he'll receive. But here is this morning's update.

As I previously posted, we have received 9 of our 40+ First Editions up until this point. In fact, we delivered our First Bronco and first FE yesterday!
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Update - Yours may be scheduling soon! IMG_9850.JPG

For those of you with a First Edition reservation that have been patiently waiting, you may get that update from your dealer this week or next. We had 23, Yes, 23! First Editions get changed to priority No. 1 this morning! That should indicate that all of these will schedule this week. So Sean will be reaching out to all of those owners over the next couple days, but that brings us to almost 75% of our total FEs scheduled after this next week or two. Going from 9 to 32 total!

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Update - Yours may be scheduling soon! First Edition Preview.PNG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if you donā€™t have a FE ordered or a VIN issued yet and want the MIC top youā€™re pretty much sh*t out of luck until 2022.
yup, was about to post this. The Webasto load will be blown on FEs this year. The rest of us are shit out of luck. The good news is maybe they will learn how to make tops before the rest of us get ours so they don't look like garbage like some of the other MIC deliveries have.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good to see the logjam breaking at least for FE buyers. Zach, I'm not sure you can share this info, but how many 2-dr FE buyers do you have? All I keep seeing are 4-dr FEs being delivered (not just with Granger). The 2-dr LB FE with Luna Pier might end up being the true unicorn when all FEs are built/delivered.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good to see the logjam breaking at least for FE buyers. Zach, I'm not sure you can share this info, but how many 2-dr FE buyers do you have? All I keep seeing are 4-dr FEs being delivered (not just with Granger). The 2-dr LB FE with Luna Pier might end up being the true unicorn when all FEs are built/delivered.

All of ours scheduled up until this point have been 4 doors. This week's preview shows 4 out of our 5 FEs that are 2 doors will get scheduled this run.

We only had 5 total 2 doors out of 40+ FEs. So an almost 90% take rate on the 4 door for us. That may be why you are seeing so many 4 door versus 2 door.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Things seem to be moving in the right direction, so that's god news.

Good morning Zach, you're an early riser for sure.

Note: If Big Dan can get comfortable in the Bronco, I don't think anyone has anything to worry about. :)

Last edited:

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess thatā€™s good news for Lux BL builds too. Gives hope they have some material coming in.

Sponsored

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My "unicorn" is scheduled for production 8/23. 2D LB FE Navy Pier. Not at Grainger though.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if you donā€™t have a FE ordered or a VIN issued yet and want the MIC top youā€™re pretty much sh*t out of luck until 2022. At least thatā€™s what this sounds like to me.
Not to highjack Zach's thread but do we know how many acceptable tops Webasto is producing a day? Or how many shifts they are running? If one does the math and assumes no FE's have been built, and all will be built in the next 3 months of production, then Webasto only needs to crank out 65 tops per day on a single shift 5 day week. Then remember that some have been built and not all 7k will be built. Just trying to put it in perspective for folks that non-FE MIC's still have a chance.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So if you donā€™t have a FE ordered or a VIN issued yet and want the MIC top youā€™re pretty much sh*t out of luck until 2022. At least thatā€™s what this sounds like to me.
Sounds like it sucks for those people that changed from the first edition. ;)

Last edited:

Dwolen

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I apologize in advance to Sean for the emails he'll receive. But here is this morning's update.

As I previously posted, we have received 9 of our 40+ First Editions up until this point. In fact, we delivered our First Bronco and first FE yesterday!
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Update - Yours may be scheduling soon! First Edition Preview.PNG

For those of you with a First Edition reservation that have been patiently waiting, you may get that update from your dealer this week. We had 23, Yes, 23! First Editions get changed to priority No. 1 this morning! That should indicate that all of these will schedule this week. So Sean will be reaching out to all of those owners over the next couple days, but that brings us to almost 75% of our total FEs scheduled after this week. Going from 9 to 32 total!

I know dealers get an update every Monday of what models are being scheduled the upcoming week. Did you receive official word that there will be scheduling this week for Bronco?

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good to see something's being built, even if it isn't mine.

Is that the new mural? Do you have a wide shot of the whole thing? Looks great!
Sponsored