First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxima
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
After a couple months of annoying my dealer, and really they've been awesome. They reach out through their channels constantly which is welcomed, I finally had some good news for the FE folks.

Like many of you I'm a beyond frustrated that my FE may be delivered when I have snow on the ground... however I was informed through my dealers regional manager that Ford is working to schedule 1000 FE's this month, which overall may not seem like munch, but roughly equates out to 15% of all of the FEs made. Apparently they are going to push on my order, given my time stamp, but the other interesting bit is that my dealer has two FE 4 doors, mine, and Pat Mahomes. I'd imagine that his isn't scheduled based on shipping and like builds, and a lack of "hype" on my dealers FB page for Pat getting his.

Crazy thing is I have two orders with the same dealer, 1 2door WT (#2 on their list) and my 4door FE (#4 on their list).

Hope this makes someone feel a bit more at ease, but probably not since, well, Ford gonna Ford.
Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1000 is more like 23% of FEs that will be built, according to a reliable source.
That's an oddly specific number...

1000 / .23 = 4347.8 who gets the 8/10s of a Bronco!

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1000 is more like 23% of FEs that will be built, according to a reliable source.
If that's accurate, that's quite a few who have moved to other trims or cancelled. Wow!

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If that's accurate, that's quite a few who have moved to other trims or cancelled. Wow!
Ya, a good bit. One of the reasons they added the black interior late, stop the bleeding. This was about a month and a half ago, and Ford could totally decide to build a few more for guys like Pat Mahomes.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or who will be cancelled...
I predict they won't have the tops for all the FE orders and will be offering 2022 HE order swaps as an option for the FE orders.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Or who will be cancelled...
I predict they won't have the tops for all the FE orders and will be offering 2022 HE order swaps as an option for the FE orders.
I'll go ahead and save everyone the suspense. They will have plenty of tops for the FEs.

simadownow6988

First Edition
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4 HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
whats your res number? Just checking where you are in relation to mine

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ya, a good bit. One of the reasons they added the black interior late, stop the bleeding. This was about a month and a half ago, and Ford could totally decide to build a few more for guys like Pat Mahomes.
F Pat Mahomes. When did he reserve his rig?!

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One of the reasons they added the black interior late, stop the bleeding.
I don't know what the $$$ number is, sitting right behind the MINUS sign...but Ford's interiors team cost them some money on this MY. I know they sold a lot of Badlands, but they'da sold a lot more without orange accents to deal with!

OP
OP

Cyskers

First Edition
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxima
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So... got an email from my dealer this morning, he was notified by his Regional Manager that I will be pulled into their system for scheduling tomorrow, with an August build date, and September delivery.

We'll see what happens, but technically it was "this month." If things go through with scheduling as discussed I think we'll see a bunch of happy folks.

Beau J

First Edition
First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Demon, Hummer H1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So... got an email from my dealer this morning, he was notified by his Regional Manager that I will be pulled into their system for scheduling tomorrow, with an August build date, and September delivery.

We'll see what happens, but technically it was "this month." If things go through with scheduling as discussed I think we'll see a bunch of happy folks.
My dealer told me the same thing over a month ago. The Ford rep was wrong! Hopefully that's not the case for you.
Sponsored