Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @Zach@Granger , the mural looks great! Glad that got approved!

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I didn't report the 500 figure, I can't confirm the 500 figure, and I have serious doubts about the 500 figure.
Meant to say that I think you gave production #’s previously but perhaps not a 500#

I was being succinct ;)

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Still nothing from Ford for this First Edition orderer. Still, I love to see that some people out there are getting some satisfaction at last! I can live vicariously for a while, so thanks to everyone who is sharing photos and stories of their new B6s.

"So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen." Matthew 20:16

Sponsored

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not sure i understand. Did Ford not originally cap the FE orders at 3,500? and technically i reserved it 7/13 @ 10pm ish after launch, but for some reason my res shows up as 7/14 @ 6am
Technically you are probably part of the later added 3500, hence the 7/14 reservation 😉. By time you were able to get your order in at 10 pm FORD’s reservation system had already accidentally accepted over 3500 orders. At this point it doesn’t really matter where you are in the 7000 First Editions. We are all just glad that we got ours especially when there’s probably another 10,000+ disappointed they couldn’t reserve one. i’m thinking at some point in the future once all the First Editions have been produced we will be able to extrapolate where everybody is between 1 — 7000 and possibly get new console plates printed up to be added later to our Broncos.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If Ford builds 1782 hard tops this week, then by the end of November, that's 32,000 big beautiful wild hard top Broncos...And that is based on hard tops already built as they corrected Webasto issues. So you could surmise that they will be getting better and faster at manufacturing more hard tops as the next month goes by.
Your math forgets they have stopped production to let the MICs catch up. We don't really know what a reliable MIC capacity is yet.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
in light of this latest revelation, I guess we can safely assume Ford has contrived a new way to deviate from their reservation/timestamp process.

Less I lose track………Priority orders, allocations, VIP orders, constrained items, dealer stock, and now FE’s regardless of timestamp. Does that about cover them all? Unless we want to give MIC, Modular and dual tops their own category.

I’m old enough to remember the Ford pitch from the 80’s…..”Quality is Job 1”. Their new motto ought to be “Equivocate, Job 1”.

I wonder….when it comes time to pay for my Bronco, I tell Ford that money has become a constrained commodity in my bank account and that I would like to pay them in sour grapes instead. Wonder how that would go over.

Edit: I forgot dealer stock……fixed it.

Last edited:

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your math forgets they have stopped production to let the MICs catch up. We don't really know what a reliable MIC capacity is yet.
But at the same time, Webasto was either shut down for training and/or the roofs they were delivery were crap. Probably a wash...

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don’t think you’ll be the last. I’m 7/13 10:55 another member is 11:09. I would try to figure out a price like today or tomorrow while
you still can cancel it. After that either you pay their ADM or someone else will.
2-door FE 11:09 pm EST time stamp, 3/16 order date 😉. FYI my order was previewed by Ford last week but no vin yet. And knowing what I know about Webasto I purposely waited to the last minute to finalize my FE order in hopes I’d be one of the last FEs built so Webasto could get their shit together 😆. Plus I was hoping for a hell Mary on a new supplier for the shadow black modular top.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
2-door FE 11:09 pm EST time stamp, 3/16 order date 😉. FYI my order was previewed by Ford last week but no vin yet. And knowing what I know about Webasto I purposely waited to the last minute to finalize my FE order in hopes I’d be one of the last FEs built so Webasto could get their shit together 😆. Plus I was hoping for a hell Mary on a new supplier for the shadow black modular top.
Yeah they really screwed us on the black hard tops. I’m still pissed about that. I know if it were to be ordered it will be atleast $2500.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When the take rate on MIC was like 80% that still leaves many of us early res people pounding sand for several months into 2022. I hope you guys are right and I'm wrong but I just don't see it at all.
Definitely - that's been known for a while now. If the take rate was 80% then 32,000 of the 40,000 produced for MY21 should be MIC tops if there were no constraints. If the target MIC production rate is 60%, that means there will only be 24,000 MIC tops produced in MY21, meaning 8,000, or 1/4 of the MIC top orders that would otherwise have been built will be pushed to MY22. And that sucks for those people.

However, that still means that 3/4 (24,000) of those MIC orders will be built in MY21.

Edited to add: this is obviously a simplified and estimated example, and doesn't take into account other constraints that complicate matters, future production disruptions, etc.

Southern frog

First Edition
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm 11:08 4 door 🤣

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

But at the same time, Webasto was either shut down for training and/or the roofs they were delivery were crap. Probably a wash...
I came up with 250 a day - that is what they need to build between now and mid November to hit 60% of 2021s. But that was based on 50000 built for 2021.

Not sure what the current capacity is.
Sponsored