Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You need to read more and Post less. Your Post is mostly wrong. :unsure:
With Ford already stating they will be building units for dealers to sell because of commodity issues it's safe to say with the biggest problem being hardtops and Ford bending over backwards by giving free headliners for MICs because they're not up to spec, or plumbing kits just to swap to soft top etc. there is nothing in my post that isn't accurate. Sure, there might be a few models with MICs sprinkled here and there but the rest of us that hold the line with our MICs are getting hosed. Why do you think there are so few 2 door builds rolling out? Why do you think the majority of deliveries have been soft tops?

My post is accurate and perhaps YOU should read more and post less, champ.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just curious, why do you say FE builds will end up under 5k? Don't see anyone backing out of them given the priority builds plus dealers will still take these orders and list them for a crazy premium.
I’ve seen a lot of people back out theirs. if you compare it to a badlands with the exact same options it’s only $2000 more.

sic5pointslow

Black Diamond
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250, 3 Mustangs, 2018 Audi, annnnd a Buick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im sure my neighbors need a break from me lol

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
With Ford already stating they will be building units for dealers to sell because of commodity issues it's safe to say with the biggest problem being hardtops and Ford bending over backwards by giving free headliners for MICs because they're not up to spec, or plumbing kits just to swap to soft top etc. there is nothing in my post that isn't accurate. Sure, there might be a few models with MICs sprinkled here and there but the rest of us that hold the line with our MICs are getting hosed. Why do you think there are so few 2 door builds rolling out? Why do you think the majority of deliveries have been soft tops?

I would estimate that the "data" you are using (forum posts) is not representative of the real world. Lots of buyers aren't members here and lots of members might not have posted their deliveries.

there is a lot of BS that has been posted here over the last few years that morphs in to "truths"

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

MAP is building 2,618 broncos this week.
2,015 of them are 4dr.

Out of the 2,618 broncos being built this week, 1,782 are hard tops!
That's 59% hard tops on 4 doors. Not bad!

Just curious, why do you say FE builds will end up under 5k? Don't see anyone backing out of them given the priority builds plus dealers will still take these orders and list them for a crazy premium.
This sounds reasonable. Plenty of folks either switched or dropped an extra FE reservation early on. My brother and I are two of them.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would estimate that the "data" you are using (forum posts) is not representative of the real world. Lots of buyers aren't members here and lots of members might not have posted their deliveries.

there is a lot of BS that has been posted here over the last few years that morphs in to "truths"
Ford themselves have informed us all of the issues pertaining to the tops and issues with Webasto. It doesn't require "data" to see the top issue is glaring and why Ford themselves have stated how dire the situation is. Like I said, that's why we are getting free $500 headliners and now basically Ford requesting us to take soft tops by giving us plumbing kits to switch.

My opinion and mine only is if you haven't gotten a VIN order for a MIC top that isn't an FE then there's about a 90% chance you're hosed this year especially if your timestamp is past 7/13. If people want to believe different that's cool.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

MAP is building 2,618 broncos this week.
2,015 of them are 4dr.

Out of the 2,618 broncos being built this week, 1,782 are hard tops!
I think some of you need to read and absorb this a little more.

Are hard tops constrained? Yes.

Are FE eating all the supply? Absolutely not. There will be many thousands of MY21 MIC top Broncos that are not FE.

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think some of you need to read and absorb this a little more.

Are hard tops constrained? Yes.

Are FE eating all the supply? Absolutely not. There will be many thousands of MY21 MIC top Broncos that are not FE.
like 12,000 or so as estimated earlier

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nope, way more. Read and absorb.
My math says double that for the rest of MY21 maybe better as time goes on. There are forecast targets, I think the latest seem to be in line at worse case scenario.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

If there are 5000 FEs, and 24,000 MICs being targeted for MY21, that's 19,000 MIC top deliveries that aren't FEs. That's a lot of non-FE builds to be delivered. Add 16,000 soft tops, most of which will be customer orders, and you end up with a few thousand soft tops going out as dealer stock so they can build the 40,000 or so Broncos many expect.

like 12,000 or so as estimated earlier
I see 19,000 as a conservative estimate of how many non-FE MIC top vehicles will be built in MY21, if Ford's 60% target holds true.

VehiChase

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco (bought 99), 14 Xterra, 89 Daytona
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’ve seen a lot of people back out theirs. if you compare it to a badlands with the exact same options it’s only $2000 more.
especially if you cant look past that Lighting Blue Color! At the end of it all.....thats why i stuck with the FE - great news for me they are getting built but now I have growing anxiety on how much of a adder my dealer may or may not put on her! haha.......
Sponsored